What's new

Hamza Shebaz leaving country today.

lolz he leaved first time ? he leaved some 100s times even i leaved pakistan some 33 times :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Unfortunately that's not possible until quality education.

your posts are replete with hindu casteism and racism all over PDF

is this the result of quality education?

I I think he personally fears his legacy as his children are mentally and culturally jews rather than pathans.

"legacy" ? :laughcry: what English is that?

and what a disgusting racist comment

Last edited:
your posts are replete with hindu casteism and racism all over PDF

is this the result of quality education?

"legacy" ? :laughcry: what English is that?

and what a disgusting racist comment

Chup kar bharway!

PS: Jidhar jaaoon peechay parh jata hai. :D

chup kar khabees

gandi zabaan, yeh hai teri auqaat

The reason I have not blocked you is that I always laugh at your retarded posts. haha. Btw you talk like a homosexual.

Lol.

Guy can't take his mother outside? Who can afford a better hospital? I think she's the 'first lady' for punjab, so she can go any hospital she wishes.

Show some respect.

What respect?

The family who think they own the country cannot built a hospital good enough for their own treatment, let alone the population of their entire country who they rule this ruthlessly and demand respect for they being powerful? They are rich, good but let them not take responsibility of country's health then. This is their performance that during their own rule, they have built something that pathetic that they cannot use themselves. Would you offer a medal of honor for this?

Wait and see, you will see two Kings escape from the country within weeks. Migrating birds only visit Pakistan when its warm and cozy but winter doesn't suit their taste much and this is going to be a loooooong winter this time! Let the respected family get this respect outside their "empire".

What respect?

The family who think they own the country cannot built a hospital good enough for their own treatment, let alone the population of their entire country who they rule this ruthlessly and demand respect for they being powerful? They are rich, good but let them not take responsibility of country's health then. This is their performance that during their own rule, they have built something that pathetic that they cannot use themselves. Would you offer a medal of honor for this?

Wait and see, you will see two Kings escape from the country within weeks. Migrating birds only visit Pakistan when its warm and cozy but winter doesn't suit their taste much and this is going to be a loooooong winter this time! Let the respected family get this respect outside their "empire".
Hospitals have different specialities. We need quantity more than quality. Can't have world class hospitals for heart, brain and so forth. We need more basic amenities. We can save far more lives with quantity than quality. Those who need quality can go abroad but those who need quantity cannot.

Kindly tell that to idiots like Khuwaja Asif and Pervaiz Rasheed

"“[However], the Prime Minister of Pakistan on sympathetic grounds, is ready to send special plane or an air ambulance to bring his mother back home so as to continue her medical treatment in Pakistan and she could be with her son,” the Government's Spokesman said in a statement issued by the PM's Office.

The Spokesman said the Government of Pakistan would provide all facilities for the treatment of the mother of General (retd) Musharraf."

In case you didn't read my initial statement in which i said its hypocritical to tell a person to bring his sick mother to Pakistan while sending their own mother abroad for treatment. When you tell someone to bring back their loved one from UAE or any other place than in my opinion you are suggesting one of the two possibilities

1. Health care here is at par or superior to the location currently the patient is in
2. Although our medical facilities are not upto the mark but you will have a chance to be closed to the patient at the risk of him/her not getting the top notch treatment they could have gotten.

So my question is if option#1 is correct than why go out, if option#2 is correct than why offer such terms which you will most probably never accept yourself?

You suffer with confirmation bias. You accept what seems good to you. Continuation of treatment, you first look which treatment is she needing. Second, Musharaf won't come back if let go, he is facing a trial, unlike Hamza's mother.

Just because a treatment is offered in Pakistan does only mean at all that our hospitals are better or at par. It could also mean our hospitals are manageable. Regardless, Musharaf is using this mother case as chip to leave country. So that's end of story. There must be many people in Pakistan facing trial who can then say they wish to see their sick family member abroad.

If musharaf was a free man, no one could stop him from seeing his mother. So theres your confirmation bias. You ignore the truth (Hamza's mother not facing trial, Musharaf facing), and then try to compare apples to apples.

Last edited:
Hospitals have different specialities. We need quantity more than quality. Can't have world class hospitals for heart, brain and so forth. We need more basic amenities. We can save far more lives with quantity than quality. Those who need quality can go abroad but those who need quantity cannot.

We have Shoukat Khanam, Alshifa or AghaKhan in the country ? What justification you have for them being a world class hospital and not having another one for heart? We have these hospital or facilities because somebody cared to make them.

And why do you think your nation is a "not world class nation" and "not deserving what few rich can"? You are not even demanding an equal treatment and seem to be mentally lower than "shareef class".. if you are.. you can choose justify in-justices and poor-governance of your superior class but for Pakistan, the leader must live-and-breath what the countrymen can. Being rich doesn't mean you eat $hit but it also doesn't mean you fail to produce results when YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE!

I hope you will re-think on the stupid logic of "cannot have world class hospital" theory.

We have Shoukat Khanam in the country? What justification you have for it being a world class hospital and not having another one for heart?

And why do you think your nation is a "not world class nation" and "not deserving what few rich can"? You are not even demanding an equal treatment and seem to be mentally lower than "shareef class".. if you are.. you can choose justify in-justices and poor-governance of your superior class but for Pakistan, the leader must live-and-breath what the countrymen can. Being rich doesn't mean you eat $hit but it also doesn't mean you fail to produce results when YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE!

I hope you will re-think on the stupid logic of "cannot have world class hospital" theory.
We can hold different opinions. I think of poor people getting greater access to basic necessities than a few who need special needs. I can afford to see a mixture of 100 rich and poor dying due to lack of hospital they needed at the time, IF it saves 200 poor people. Do you know how many cities lack hospital and even clinics?

And please, I live abroad. Free medical care and proud of our gov't. One time a provincial gov't representative came to our class. He was then provinicial minister of health. A child was ill and was near death. The injection he needed ran into millions ($3m) and carried very less chance of survival. The minister allowed it to pass. The child wrote a letter to him, saying he is well and knows the decision must not have been easy. Our gov't can afford that. But how many clinics in Pakistan can we open for $3m? Should we save one child or hundreds that can be saved there?

It is my opinion, that for Pakistan, we need to save thousands of kids by offering basic hospitals than to build expensive hospitals for few. Just like how we're taking jf thunders, we're a poor nation. When we have money, we can buy new f16s and so forth. Or is that shariff mentality? Perhaps, for PTI lovers, that is definately.

Also shukat khanum was built on donations, runs on donation. Gov't is poor. Also there are not many shukat khanums. I don't mind a few excellent hospitals. That's why i said we need more quantitity than quality. It is different than more quantity and no quality. But your reading comprehension is either poor or you're die hard pti fan and as such, would ignore what doesn't fit your agenda or that of your party.

well our politicians dont even trust on our medical system hahahhahahaha its not just he is taking his mother out for treatment , its same with every politicians .. they runs to USA or UK even if they get a sneeze ... and Aam Admi is dying in lines of Govt Hospitals ... we are going no where until this kind of Mentality exists ...

well our politicians dont even trust on our medical system hahahhahahaha its not just he is taking his mother out for treatment , its same with every politicians .. they runs to USA or UK even if they get a sneeze ... and Aam Admi is dying in lines of Govt Hospitals ... we are going no where until this kind of Mentality exists ...
Yup. We still have people who think Pakistani hospitals are excellent and come from abroad for treatment, further crowding our hospitals. Why? To save money. Bottomline, no one is pure.

Lol.

Guy can't take his mother outside? Who can afford a better hospital? I think she's the 'first lady' for punjab, so she can go any hospital she wishes.

Show some respect.

What about the mothers of thousands of Pakistanis that lost their lives to the brethren of Nawaz Sharif aka Taliban. Will they every get justice?

We can hold different opinions. I think of poor people getting greater access to basic necessities than a few who need special needs. I can afford to see a mixture of 100 rich and poor dying due to lack of hospital they needed at the time, IF it saves 200 poor people. Do you know how many cities lack hospital and even clinics?

And please, I live abroad. Free medical care and proud of our gov't. One time a provincial gov't representative came to our class. He was then provinicial minister of health. A child was ill and was near death. The injection he needed ran into millions ($3m) and carried very less chance of survival. The minister allowed it to pass. The child wrote a letter to him, saying he is well and knows the decision must not have been easy. Our gov't can afford that. But how many clinics in Pakistan can we open for $3m? Should we save one child or hundreds that can be saved there?

It is my opinion, that for Pakistan, we need to save thousands of kids by offering basic hospitals than to build expensive hospitals for few. Just like how we're taking jf thunders, we're a poor nation. When we have money, we can buy new f16s and so forth. Or is that shariff mentality? Perhaps, for PTI lovers, that is definately.

Also shukat khanum was built on donations, runs on donation. Gov't is poor. Also there are not many shukat khanums. I don't mind a few excellent hospitals. That's why i said we need more quantitity than quality. It is different than more quantity and no quality. But your reading comprehension is either poor or you're die hard pti fan and as such, would ignore what doesn't fit your agenda or that of your party.

When you have to write paragraphs after the other to make an argument, you know your words are weak.

Its not matter of having different OPINIONS, it is matter of holding your leaders responsible OR not. What I see is your intellectual surrender to the excellence of Supreme Family and your acceptance of poor grades for rest of the country and there is a lame excuse for The Royal Family being rich so deserving for better treatment even though they are RESPONSIBLE for the health of 20,00,00,000 people. I don't buy your rich $hit argument and not doing their constitutional JOB for the ones they are responsible and for who they took responsibility by will. 1 CHILD DIES EVERY MINUTE IN THOSE HOSPITALS WHICH ARE MADE FOR THE REST OF THE COUNTRYMEN while his-highness can afford yet will enjoy their luxury of treatment in ENGLAND. Sick my friend.. that is one sick argument of yours!

What about the mothers of thousands of Pakistanis that lost their lives to the brethren of Nawaz Sharif aka Taliban. Will they every get justice?
Nice try going off topic.

When you have to write paragraphs after the other to make an argument, you know your words are weak.

Its not matter of having different OPINIONS, it is matter of holding your leaders responsible OR not. What I see is your intellectual surrender to the excellence of Supreme Family and your acceptance of poor grades for rest of the country and there is a lame excuse for The Royal Family being rich so deserving for better treatment even though they are RESPONSIBLE for the health of 20,00,00,000 people. I don't buy your rich $hit argument and not doing their constitutional JOB for the ones they are responsible and for who they took responsibility by will. 1 CHILD DIES EVERY MINUTE IN THOSE HOSPITALS WHICH ARE MADE FOR THE REST OF THE COUNTRYMEN while his-highness can afford yet will enjoy their luxury of treatment in ENGLAND. Sick my friend.. that is one sick argument of yours!
Stop using caps. It's like a child yelling to get a point across his parents.

Poor people don't have hospitals and you wanting luxury hospitals. Where are these going to be made, in Swat? Bannu? No, they'll be made in Peshawar, lahore, Karachi and alike.

You don't have problem with hospitals, but with how Shariff gets to afford hospitals outside. Come out of your dream boy, anyone who has money wishes treatment out of Pakistan, not just Shariff.

And you're really stupid to still not get my point. I want more average hospitals and fewer world class hospitals to be made, so as to catering the poor. Yet you blame me for neglecting poor people.

I feel how it is now to talk with a potian. And understand their "revolution:"

Nice try going off topic.

Stop using caps. It's like a child yelling to get a point across his parents.

Poor people don't have hospitals and you wanting luxury hospitals. Where are these going to be made, in Swat? Bannu? No, they'll be made in Peshawar, lahore, Karachi and alike.

You don't have problem with hospitals, but with how Shariff gets to afford hospitals outside. Come out of your dream boy, anyone who has money wishes treatment out of Pakistan, not just Shariff.

And you're really stupid to still not get my point. I want more average hospitals and fewer world class hospitals to be made, so as to catering the poor. Yet you blame me for neglecting poor people.

I feel how it is now to talk with a potian. And understand their "revolution:"

Who wants luxury hospital? Are you on the topic or even reading what you are arguing against? Isn't the whole point of discussion why Royal Family is leaving the country in the name of treatment when they themselves produced a health-system for others which is un-usable? They are flying away in the name of health, and flying away from where? from their home? Did they even belong here? They are rich, be that for their own good but make use of that richness and produce something like Agha Khan and use it. Do they call this country their home?

Anybody who has money can go and live in Switzerland but they cannot be our leaders for 25 years and still fly-away for basic health and the reason being their produced hospitals are $hitty. I am wondering are you even aware what you are confronting.. it is betterment for the COUNTRY and ENTIRE population of COUNTRY and QUESTIONING leaders when they are f*ing losers.

EVEN WITH CAPS you are not getting the basic sense of argument. I am wondering if using colors would help?

@WishLivePak,

Let me help you with another basic example.

You hire me, pay me and keep me employed for 25 years to produce a medicine of a disease, lets say medicine of dengue fever and I keep researching and keep producing medicine for you and your beloved family = but after 25 years of service and living on your money, when I suffer from dengue fever, I buy some one else's medicine claiming that what I produced is unreliable. Do you see how lame this argument would be and will you not want to question my 25 years of service and mountain of money you spent on me?

This is what this $hitty family is telling us they are doing, but for the fact we know they are running away as countrymen are questioning them for their 25 years of service. GOT THE POINT YET?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom