What's new

Hamza Shebaz leaving country today.

Sure mate.. I will let you go. In your wisdom, we cannot and shouldn't be questioning our leadership ever and I fundamentally disagree with this mindset. Enjoy being mentally concealed and intellectually enslaved.
Lawl.

Brother, I live in West. I don't give a damn about what PMLn or PTI does. The parties are chosen by people who live in Pakistan, not be me. I wish for democracy to prevail, but sadly, the Pakistanis can't swallow that.

So continue with your dharanas, reelection and whatnot, while Pakistan burns down.

Thanks for not using caps, bolds and colors in your last reply.

Just because Main sab want to Save His Children’s from unwanted condition. If Imran Khan will Prove his strength then, those two brothers will soon escape to Saudi Arab.

Lawl.

Brother, I live in West. I don't give a damn about what PMLn or PTI does. The parties are chosen by people who live in Pakistan, not be me. I wish for democracy to prevail, but sadly, the Pakistanis can't swallow that.

So continue with your dharanas, reelection and whatnot, while Pakistan burns down.

Thanks for not using caps, bolds and colors in your last reply.

You actually not give dam to the policies in Pakistan as if you would, you wouldn't bee keeping anti PTI avatar nor you would support escaping of N-Family in the name of heath checks. Your political inclination is a little too visible than you think it is.

I support law and demand justice from leaders. Its my political and fundamental right to demand justice and question my leadership. I am not reluctant to question PTI or criticize them when I find them wrong.. I hope you too have some courage to do the same someday for the people you are supporting and defending. PMLN has blocked entire province in the name of security.. reminds of of Musharaf that had stopped n-supporters when n-Shareef had landed to claim his justified political right. This is such a medal of shame for n-league that they are doing what they had been complaining against and sympathizers like you are so mentally enslaved to not see this barbaric act and yet support their escape in the name of health.

Anyway.. stay at peace.

What public hospitals?? public hospitals is for us animals in their corrupt eyes, these bastard jabroni politicians are angels so that's why they go abroad for treatment. But I will be honest here evil people don't die or get sick easily, GOD permits them to enjoy in earth because for these bastards there is only one stop in the end & that is hell.

Lol.

Guy can't take his mother outside? Who can afford a better hospital? I think she's the 'first lady' for punjab, so she can go any hospital she wishes.

Show some respect.
If bastards made a better hospital they wouldnt need to take mummy outside!

What about the mothers of thousands of Pakistanis that lost their lives to the brethren of Nawaz Sharif aka Taliban. Will they every get justice?
No they are not blue blood with haram fatty blood running up their veins!

Back
Top Bottom