What's new

Hamza Shebaz leaving country today.

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
can anyone confirm this?

I read that he is leaving country in the name of taking his mother for medical treatment abroad.. why dont he just take her to some public hospital or their own hospital ?

why running out of the country and leaving his daddy and uncle, too afraid or what?

can anyone confirm this?

I read that he is leaving country in the name of taking his mother for medical treatment abroad.. why dont he just take her to some public hospital or their own hospital ?

why running out of the country and leaving his daddy and uncle, too afraid or what?
Respect Mothers , no matter whose it is .

Not everything is about PTI , Grow Up mentally , & come out of this superiority complex , it has already ruined PTI , dont ruin it any further .

Not everything is about PTI , Grow Up mentally , & come out of this superiority complex , it has already ruined PTI , dont ruin it any further .
WHen it comes to their mothers, they'll take them to dubai, us, london, anywhere in world. But when it comes to PMLn, ooooh shiz, conspiracies!

thats is what they said about indepence celebration and march in on dchowk, laptop scheme and youth festivals

Lol.

Guy can't take his mother outside? Who can afford a better hospital? I think she's the 'first lady' for punjab, so she can go any hospital she wishes.

Show some respect.
O really no Sir we don't respect corrupt morons who have destroyed Pakistan's systems if his father would have bothered to improve health services there would have been no need for Hamza to take her mother out

O really no Sir we don't respect corrupt morons who have destroyed Pakistan's systems if his father would have bothered to improve health services there would have been no need for Hamza to take her mother out

There are plenty of good hospitals and doctors in Pakistan.

This is just a pretext to get the family out of Pakistan, just in case the tide turns against the Sharif kingdom.

The Sharif Kingdom is already facing the cracks in their structure.

So? whats the big deal if he is going out? he is nobody in the current political structure

Lol.

Guy can't take his mother outside? Who can afford a better hospital? I think she's the 'first lady' for punjab, so she can go any hospital she wishes.

Show some respect.

so you are saying that these morons don't trust our hospitals and they think that our doctors are inferior, so then why they are promising good hospitals to our peoples and giving them false hope.. but but

the answer is our doctors are good and well known in all over the world and people do come from out side to Pakistan for treatment but this time its a way out for Nawaz family, they are running away..

La
can anyone confirm this?

Last time i checked their names were not on ECL,..... Let it go mate, stop assuming things, even if hes getting out, does it make any difference to your rally???

always emotional.. the thing is his mother is superior than yours or mine.. but you fail to understand this simple fact.

La

Last time i checked their names were not on ECL,..... Let it go mate, stop assuming things, even if hes gettinv out, does it make any difference to gour rally???

but this

Road blockade plays with patients’ lives - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

as long as there is a difference how their lives are important than ours, things wont change.. donot limit your questioning abilities with respect to discrimination, wrong, and exclusive treatments... have they not built a single hospital to where they can get treatment for themselves?

Last edited:
always emotional.. the thing is his mother is superior than yours or mine.. but you fail to understand this simple fact.

Yes that is the fact.

When you have money you will always go to better hospital

Let me narrate my own case . I had to go for a surgery since i had the option to delay it few years back so i did delay as i coudnt afford to go to the costliest private hospital and i dint want to go to any govt one but last year when i could afford it i did go for the costliest one.

so simple rule when you have resources you wont go for emotional talk

So? whats the big deal if he is going out? he is nobody in the current political structure

he is member of the committee that runs punjab, obviously we know he runs punjab practically.. he was drawn back in hiding when model town killing took place, now again he is probably avoiding his presence in possible upcoming events that govt has planned?

Yes that is the fact.

When you have money you will always go to better hospital

Let me narrate my own case . I had to go for a surgery since i had the option to delay it few years back so i did delay as i coudnt afford to go to the costliest private hospital and i dint want to go to any govt one but last year when i could afford it i did go for the costliest one.

so simple rule when you have resources you wont go for emotional talk

he is MNA, and his mother is entitled to medical treatment on tax payer's money...

again it only proves my point, that govt hospitals which are suppose to be state of the art hospitals run under their administration are not good enough for the rich, but only for poor... thats why you made that choice... not because you were filthy rich !

so you are saying that these morons don't trust our hospitals and they think that our doctors are inferior, so then why they are promising good hospitals to our peoples and giving them false hope.. but but

the answer is our doctors are good and well known in all over the world and people do come from out side to Pakistan for treatment but this time its a way out for Nawaz family, they are running away..
When you're a billionare, i hope you stay in Pakistan and trust the said hospitals.

Back
Top Bottom