What's new

Hamza Ali Abbasi rips apart Indian anchor and Abhijeet (singer)

Indians are idiot because every Indian anchor barks !
Pakistanis are impatient because Younis Khan was out for duck ! OK

Unfortunately thus is the pattern adopted by most of the news channels. They take position and shout at anyone with opposing views. Being Pakistani gives them another reason to shout at top of their voices.
Its been 5 years, I have stopped watching news. Its better to read opinions than to watch mad house.

Rakesh I cant see how this Younis Khan example works here,

Anyways its good that we're on the same page on how the anchor is treating his guest, very unethical.
and yes reading opinions is better,

Keeping my biases aside Hamza behaved like a gentleman.... I applaud him for his temperament.....

There is no Azad Kashmir there is only Azad Kashmir and Nawaj is blamed for rigging all over Pakistan
Indians need to stop using hackey arguments on Kashmir
Oh and on Balochistan there are no pushanpuras in Balochistan nor are there are any 100 day curfews
Hamza was being too nice to a rude guest
few answers:
Nawaz is blamed by PPP for rigging a main stream pakistani party who just two days ago announced to liberate kashmir from india.
Balochistan people prepared 50k lashkar to fight along side pakistan army in case of war. and that too announced by shahzain bugti a sardar of bugti tribe.
There is no military in balochistan doing any operation. It is FC and police.
In balochistan too is elected government.
Brahamdagh is not even a sardar. He is not happy from Pakistan because aali was made nawab of bugti tribe. He was nominated by akbar bugti but was rejected by his tribe. He is angry at that.
In balochistan no one ayes are put out. But indian army did that to azad kashmir people a decade ago. Videos available on internet and india just have accepted the operation few months ago.

Back
Top Bottom