What's new

Hamid Mir & Geo News Says Quetta Incident is done by ISI

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am not against Hamid Mir and i dont want GEO banned either but need a strict against not only against GEO all other channels.

I am not against Hamid Mir and i dont want GEO banned either but need a strict against not only against GEO all other channels.

Good work hamid mir :drag: U have now made your masters proud. And I can bet that CIA and raw will be jumping in joy.
If u keep on blaming ISI and promoting anti Pakistan agendas then one day just like your father you will be awarded by your masters (raw and CIA).

The ethical way for any government to handle such situation would be to allow free speech. If what they are saying is false propaganda and crap then their ratings will fall and revenue through advertisements will go down. After which the government can check their books and check where they are getting their funding from. If they are from foreign sources as alleged then there is a legal case against the organization.

I highly doubt ANY of these things will ever happen because it requires being civilian on many levels.

The ethical way for any government to handle such situation would be to allow free speech. If what they are saying is false propaganda and crap then their ratings will fall and revenue through advertisements will go down. After which the government can check their books and check where they are getting their funding from. If they are from foreign sources as alleged then there is a legal case against the organization.

I highly doubt ANY of these things will ever happen because it requires being civilian on many levels.

People have made lots of complaints against geo in PEMRA (Pakistan electronic media regulatory authority). And people conducted lots of rallies through out Pakistan to shut down this sold out channel. Geo lost it's majority of viewers and now it's ratings have came down dramatically. Even though all the proofs have been provided to the CHEAP JUSTICE still CHEAP JUSTICE along with shameless PEMRA is not taking any action against this channel. CHEAP JUSTICE has turned down the petition without hearing even a single word from the people of Pakistan and without opening this case. Because he values his job more than the interest of Pakistan.
And always remember corrupt always support corrupt. This government is corrupt, this cheap justice is lame and this pemra is puppet so that's why they are supporting each other. And I'm sure that we will never get our justice :cray:

lets say if people boycott watching geo for being anti state and even if it proven by court that indeed Geo is corrupt and anti state then you know what the channel is going to come up with? they will use cheap tactics of distributing free stuff to viewers and then thats how they will gain popularity.
GEo needs to be banned.

The fact is people in balochistan are more patriotic and loves Pakistan too much. And when Hamid mir threw baseless allegations on Pak army, then people from balochistan came up and chanted Pakistan zindabad!! Pakistan army zindabad!!. And when Quetta incidence took place even then people of Quetta supported Pak army and demanded Pak army to take control of this area. Because they have faith in Pak army.
And this was all the things that was not digested by this bullet proof hamid mir jaffar. And that's why hamid mir criticized our army. Because he wants to break Pakistan by spreading hatred among all muslims in Pakistan. And he is following the foot steps of his father for what he did in 1971.

Back
Top Bottom