What's new

Hamid Mir Attacked | TTP Claims Responsibility

these bastards anchor persons are putting direct allegation on ISI where the hell is national security ??

defence.pk should announce a silver medal to the attacker and also tell them if u wana be a gold medalist u have to ....... :triniti: :lol:

Hamid Mir's brother has accused ISI of carrying out this attack. l BBC

yes his father RIH (Rest in Bloody Hell) was also accusing ISI on his birth later on they got know that the neighbor was involve o_O

Malala and Hamid Mir Jaffar both have very good survivability in genes.... I think CIA give them bullet free injection dosage.....

kash mien hi hota tu ajj yeh zinda tu na hota, kutey ka bacha?
I DONT GIVE DAM ABOUT HOW MANY NEGETIVE RATINGS GIVIN TO ME, BY BIENG HAPPY ON THIS TRAITOR,S FATE.
PDF been conspirated as , fourm where you can bash pakarmy the best, well im the lone army, waiting to face all of you cowards, who ever you are the think tankers, MODS , ADMINS whatever you are, if you are against PAKARMY in any way, i m against you cowards, now come & hit me?

Last edited:
If ISI ever felt to eradicate this pupil named as Hamid Mir; It could have done it quit earlier. If it did not do it in past it mean it is an responsible state organ not a non state outfit. The timing of this incident in quit interesting: it seems a fabricated plan to lunch a 2nd phase of defamation venture against Army. In the First phase Nawaz,s forces withdrew owing to media,s strong opposition. Now Nawaz trying the tactic with the support of media and also try to embroil judiciary at later stage. {May it be only my paranoia.}

Meanwhile on Twitter

10300311_10154028601845506_656678997329325550_n.jpg

:omghaha:
defence.pk should announce a silver medal to the attacker and also tell them if u wana be a gold medalist u have to ....... :triniti: :lol:

We should give them punishment for missing there target... Instead of bullets in his head they fired in his A$$.....:agree::omghaha:

I DONT GIVE DAM ABOUT HOW MANY NEGETIVE RATINGS GIVIN TO ME, BY BIENG HAPPY ON THIS TRAITOR,S FATE.
PDF been conspirated as , fourm where you can bash pakarmy the best, well im the lone army, wating to face all of cowards, ever the think tankers, MODS , ADMINS whatever you are, if you are against PAKARMY in any way, i m against you cowards, now come & hit me?

I was also given negative rating for basing traitor...

I

:omghaha:

We should give them punishment for missing there target... Instead of bullets in his head they fired in his A$$.....:agree::omghaha:

I was also given negative rating for basing traitor...

I
what else you can expect, from cowards, traitors?
but plz behave, ok?
dont need to be stupid like me, im on my end friend, just remember me, when im not here any more?
protect pakistan & its army, any way you can?

Why many of you do not respect freedom of speech? You should protect it like your eyeball as you get it after lot of struggle. If you do not like Hamid Mir, the best way to react is not to see his programs. If his rating goes down his shows will be out of air automatically. This is not good to wish his death or eliminating him just for the fact that you do not like his view. With this same logic, your neighbour with whom you do not agree will try to eliminate you.

But with his failed attemt, it appears that Mr. Mir will get the status of a Hero in your country, he will emerge as more powerful opinion maker than ever which mny of you will not like.

Dann you beat me to it...i actually went out to celebrate my little niece budday....:party:...
Abd yes am registring a complain against geo too

Oh . . . Happy Birthday to her . . :))

Zaid Hamid beat you :P ) . . . When will you register complain against them. . :blink:

Where did i said he was convicted ?? I told you that you cannot be convicted of being a Crook .. that is something in your nature ..

Now that it is Clear .. tell me how is Musharraf a Traitor or a criminal for that matter ? and this time please don't divert .

So what you imply is that while Musharraf may be a crook or coward.. he cannot be branded as a criminal? I must have gotten the translation of "Mujrim" wrong then ..

what you are inferring in your argument is trying to play on semantics... but lets put it this way for your soothing.. the ACCUSED General Retired Pervaiz Musharraf is a Crook who was about to squeal on his cohorts when the noose tightened on his neck.. he is no better than Hamid Mir in his plays or intent..and hence is all open for any critique or ridicule as he deserves by anyone on this platform or elsewhere in the world.

is that real or fake account?
smileys-scare-354418.gif

how would GEO respond now?
as fake as all the allegations on army?

So what you imply is that while Musharraf may be a crook or coward.. he cannot be branded as a criminal? I must have gotten the translation of "Mujrim" wrong then ..

what you are inferring in your argument is trying to play on semantics... but lets put it this way for your soothing.. the ACCUSED General Retired Pervaiz Musharraf is a Crook who was about to squeal on his cohorts when the noose tightened on his neck.. he is no better than Hamid Mir in his plays or intent..and hence is all open for any critique or ridicule as he deserves by anyone on this platform or elsewhere in the world.
reported off topic, deralling the another thread?

Back
Top Bottom