What's new

Hamid Mir Attacked | TTP Claims Responsibility

Let Hamid Mir's brother proves his allegations on ISI in the court but not to shout in the air.

Please, do not count me in.
Well than you are not a part of this nation. This is not what nations reflect or do. You are just a hater hating on a professional who has put his life in danger many times to expose our corrupt Military and other politicians.

:P He is bharotis' beloved
shush... he is as much liked in India as any other Pakistani journalists like Talat Hussain or Kamran Khan or Kashif Abbasi or Shahid Masood etc. It's sad when people start questioning someone's allegiance when he is fighting for his life. Let's hope he comes through this first...

Unheard of instance.....him accusing ISI and one other LT. Gen,if its even remotely true its a very dangerous game by I.S.I, no matter what the media has the screen and people listen to what they say.....and ppl will be clambering over each other to listen what hamid mir says after this attack(if he survives ).

Everyone condemned this incident, but non has a right to blame any organisation or individual without proper investigation. Watching Geo TV is like watching an Indian Channel. Media!!!!! Please be more responsible and mature.

YES. We do not call for harming our fellows in profession. We may NOT agree with his views and his actions and his loyalties to someone else BUT any such attack on our fellow journalists is NOT at all appreciated.

Yes it is . BUT individuals are not.
mafia,s allways depends on individuals?

Kamran Khan is showing some sense and asking Geo guys to stop going crazy after ISI it would only harm them @Aeronaut @Oscar @fatman17 @Icarus @Xeric @mafiya @Chak Bamu
or he still in karachi, next time bullets may reach his brains?lolzzz
this a real great day, at least for me, who is next?
NAJAM SEHTI, what you say PTIAN,s

Agencies never go to court world wide they just eliminate the man

Agencies don't need several attempts to eliminate a single man...!!. One should be very very careful about jumping towards some conclusion....! What i can asses only is that a single third force has tried very careful, calculated ,well thought attempt to further escalate the tensions between the institutions of the state. Not only this attempt will further insecure the journalists in Pakistan, plus it shall also give a bad name to our national security institutions, plus the gulf appearing between the Federal government and military will further expand. Question is who is the ultimate beneficiary of such pathetic attempt in Karachi...!!! ?? :warning2:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom