What's new

Hamid Mir Attacked | TTP Claims Responsibility

media and especially these so called anchorperson and Senior Anchorperson have been stepping out of line -
attack is commendable BUT - hope this puts these armchair experts back to their shoes.

Is that a tacit approval?

I am sure you are aware that there have been accusations on ISI from journalists in the past. Even when Saleem Shahzad died many journalists in Pakistan accused ISI. Of course there will never be a confirmation of these cases. Hamid Mir was also quite vocal against it. So it makes sense.

Journalists in Pakistan Under Threat from ISI - TIME
Missing Pakistan journalist Saleem Shahzad found dead near Islamabad | World news | The Guardian

Give it a rest mister.

India 2nd most dangerous country for journalists in 2013: Report - News Oneindia

I am sure you are aware that there have been accusations on ISI from journalists in the past. Even when Saleem Shahzad died many journalists in Pakistan accused ISI. Of course there will never be a confirmation of these cases. Hamid Mir was also quite vocal against it. So it makes sense.

Missing Pakistan journalist Saleem Shahzad found dead near Islamabad | World news | The Guardian

come again when you have the evidence - if i recall, sallem sb's case ran for a while in Supreme court - nothing came out of it ----

come again when you have the evidence - if i recall, sallem sb's case ran for a while in Supreme court - nothing came out of it ----

As I said before it is near impossible to implicate intelligence agencies, not just in Pakistan but pretty much everywhere in the world.

May Allah Tallah bless Mr Hamid Mir a long life and good health. Amen.

Accused but never proved,hence the case closed. . Claim something when you've proofs :coffee:

As I said before it is near impossible to implicate intelligence agencies, not just in Pakistan but pretty much everywhere in the world.
its not the matter of proving anything - its the matter of having evidence - if you have the evidence of malpractice of the agencies or any institution , then heck why not speak about it, but if not, then i guess.........

The agencies you are alluding to, if they attacked Hamid Mir would not be alive. In fact forget that, if they decided to take out Hamid Mir he would have died a natural death.

No one knows the exact motive behind these attacks. I am sure this gunman that attacked him could have easily killed him too. You don't need to be highly trained to kill a man with a firearm. In fact it is easier to kill him than to send a message, you have to be really precise to do that.

approval for what???

of the attack.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom