What's new

Hamid Mir Attacked | TTP Claims Responsibility

@Informant pls ignore the troll. He is not worth your time. His posts will get deleted, yours might not. Hence a record of his BS would exist through your replies.

lol .. is that all you have..you can think what you want. I know who I am . only Pakistanis need to be aware who they are. they think they are arabs. Lol

you are happy when innocent Indians are killed by ISI. when you fight a war you lose.. so you do sneak tactic.. too bad. there is no civil war in your country. you did double crossing of America. Afghan Taliban are double crossing you by supporting ttp.

I don't have to give bullshit any more shit.

enjoy your life in the US....

BlntVyHCEAAU2bK.jpg

Money oriented my foot.

Are u not?or army generals are not money oriented?

Money and ideology can go hand in hand.

It is best if money and ideology can go along.
Money oriented my foot.

Are u not?or army generals are not money oriented?

Money and ideology can go hand in hand.

This is really good if money and ideology can go along. The problem is not with the money, the problem is he doesn't have any ideological base. He was promoting yellow journalism.

Don't know right now Geo news it going crazy right now

If a goat runs away on eid, or a cow falls in a ditch it is breaking news for hours, so Pakistani TV Channels being crazy is not something very big.

By the way the urdu language used on so called Pakistani News Channels is very pathetic. Arabic news channels have linguistics hired to make sure that proper and correct sentence format is used and no foreign words are used. Whereas on Pakistani Urdu News Channels…..

Hamid Mir knew what he was getting into years and years ago. If he survives---he is going to get it next time. There are no ifs and buts about it.

Pakistan is quickly becoming a place for " Kill as you like". But an eye for an eye will leave the whole nation blind. There are many other ways to achieve your goal. You tried hating , killing people whom you do not like since independence and see where you are now. Now its time to explore other ways too. Let thousands flowers bloom. The middle class of Pakistan should show the way here.

Last edited:
Hamid Mir survives attack: Geo’s attempt to malign ISI slated

ISLAMABAD / KARACHI:
Political and defence circles have expressed serious concerns over Jang Group’s attempt to implicate the national security institutions – particularly the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) – in the gun attack on Geo TV senior anchor Hamid Mir.

Mir was seriously wounded when gunmen ambushed his car on Sharea Faisal around 5:15pm minutes after he flew into Karachi from Islamabad. Soon after the attack, Geo TV blamed the ISI. The allegations did not even take into the account the fact that investigations into the attack had not even begun.

This is not the first time, the group has also behaved in similar ways in the past as well.

After former premier Benazir Bhutto’s assassination, Geo TV made allegations against important personalities associated with security agencies. It claimed Benazir had herself said that former president Pervez Musharraf and Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi would be responsible for any attempt on her life. Investigating agencies later ruled these allegations baseless.

The Geo TV campaign did not end with some allegations. The channel continued to prove its poisonous accusation while continuously displaying the photograph of the director general of ISI. By attacking the country’s premier intelligence agency with such force, Geo TV has not just damaged a national institution, but also undermined the safety and security of Pakistan.

Above all, a Jang Group employee demanded that the DG ISI resign even before the case was registered and the investigations began. This campaign seems to be part of a particular propaganda which aims at portraying Pakistan as a country where its security agencies are hatching conspiracies against their own countrymen.

If someone has some proof about a criminal incident, they can help by providing those proofs to the investigating agencies. The campaign is continuing despite a clear cut denial by the army spokesperson which shows that Jang Group is playing the game of some other power.

Talking to Daily Express, renowned, political and defence analyst Dr Hasan Askari Rizvi said there is already tension between the government and the army. “In such a situation if a media group starts leveling allegations against the ISI or national security agencies, this will send out a very negative message,” he said.

“The reasonable attitude is that you demand an investigation instead of leveling such allegations. If this does not stop, the army will get the message that a specific media group has started a campaign against it,” he added.

MNA and chief of the Qaumi Watan Party Aftab Ahmed Khan Sherpao said that attacks on journalists are deplorable and should be investigated, but there is no point in making allegations without proof.

“The military and the ISI are facing very difficult challenges, especially since they are fighting the war against terrorism. Such allegations will send out a negative message. There should be no speculation before investigations are complete,” he said.

Analyst Air-Vice Marshal (retd) Shezad Chaudhry said investigations should be given preference at this stage. “Allegations without investigation are not suitable in any situation. Those actually responsible for the incident should be brought to justice and no organisation should be blamed without proof,” he added.

Details of attack on Hamid Mir

An investigation team has been formed to probe the attack on Hamid Mir. District East SSP Pir Mohammad Shah said nine empty bullet casings were found at the scene of the crime.

Police have been unable to find any clues about the suspects from footage of CCTV cameras installed near the crime scene. SSP Shah, however, said the police was trying to make sketches of the suspects with help from eyewitnesses.

Published in The Express Tribune, April 20th, 2014.

Who ever attacked on hamid mir my mesg to those people is ANNI DAYA KI FAIDA HOYA INA RISK LAIN DA GOLI MARNI C TAY SIR WICH MARDA.
Tere je chawal bundey nu ve kohee osama khol.pouncha dey take hoor de naal dovey maze karoo

Isn't that what I have been saying as well?

What value do you bring to this thread when you mouth off your opinions? Do understand that your smugness is based on presumption of guilt of ISI. Easy for you to do that. But this is a sensitive issue for us Pakistanis. Your trolling may be a cause for mirth as far as you are concerned, but it is trolling in any case.

Now that I have explained as well as I can, I hope you would quit trolling.

you being a think tank..behave like one.why are u keep getting personal... presumptions have solid backing.. Hamid Mir himself said that multiple times that he is getting threats from ISI... who is in right mind will take on the most powerful and rogue agency head on without any reasons ?

After thinking for a while I regret i said that he should die. No he shouldn't because seeing how patriotic our Liberal brigade is they will give title of Shaheed to this chota iblees. I pray that he suffer just like ariel sharon

you being a think tank..behave like one.why are u keep getting personal... presumptions have solid backing.. Hamid Mir himself said that multiple times that he is getting threats from ISI... who is in right mind will take on the most powerful and rogue agency head on without any reasons ?
like kurkrey Family said RAW is behind his assasination Rogue agency ahnn :undecided:

And secondly If ISI attacked mir hamid mir, then it should sue those Lame n Inexperienced shooters ... if u really wana see the operation of ISI then plz rewind ur memory to Kabul bombing how senior RAW operative was killed with minimum fuss ... Hamid mir chutya to bcha hai

So-called solid presumptions do not create facts in themselves. Your presumptions are just PRE-sumptions. You can not convict an organization based solely on your presumptions.

There is a lot of merit in people saying that if ISI wanted him dead, he would be dead. I am not sure about ISI's involvement anymore since there now exists confusion as to who COULD be responsible.

You are just showing your Indian prejudice. Your opinion is irrelevant here.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom