What's new

Hamas Kills 6 Suspected Israel Collaborators: Witnesses (GRAPHIC PHOTO)

Hamas gangsters proudly admit in Arabic media that they use their own kids and women as human shield:
Afterwards Hamas claims that Israel is deliberately killing children and women to gain sympathy from the world public.
They are freedom fighters not terrorists. Using children and women as human shields is part of their freedom movement. :hitwall:

No matter how much evidence you provide against Hamas, people will consider them as good people who are fighting "Evil" Israel. Its typical behavior especially where most of the posters don't even know complete story. They don't know who broke the ceasefire, who derailed diplomatic measures which were desperately tried and even the fact that Israel gave up Gaza as first step for solution.

So buddy, these type of threads won't put a dent on beliefs of many people here who are fed from childhood that Jews and Israel are evil. Same thing is taught for Hindus and Indians.

It hurts! doesnt it? btw its just a mirror to show indias face to Sandy for his brillian post.

Don't bring India in this thread. W don't need lecture from guys like you. Better look at your own country.

Stick to topic.

It hurts! doesnt it? btw its just a mirror to show indias face to Sandy for his brillian post.
Well we all know about various problems in India. Thing is people like you don't have anything better to argue with that's why you just search anything to bash India with and derail the thread.

I see many posters like you who try to convert every thread into India vs Pakistan thread with sh!t thron from both sides even forgetting what topic of thread was.

So kiddo, carry on, it just proves that you lack knowledge to debate on the topic in discussion that is Hamas and Israel.

I don't consider you worth arguing my knowledge about Hamas or israel, especially with indians who use different lenses to look through at different problems. Not to mention your own violatins against humanity and civil rights of people within india and in all occupied territories, ignoring to comply with UN resolutions and supporting an illegal state in its mascare of native innocent unarmed people.

Well we all know about various problems in India. Thing is people like you don't have anything better to argue with that's why you just search anything to bash India with and derail the thread.

I see many posters like you who try to convert every thread into India vs Pakistan thread with sh!t thron from both sides even forgetting what topic of thread was.

So kiddo, carry on, it just proves that you lack knowledge to debate on the topic in discussion that is Hamas and Israel.

I don't consider you worth arguing my knowledge about Hamas or israel, especially with indians who use different lenses to look through at different problems. Not to mention your own violatins against humanity and civil rights of people within india and in all occupied territories, ignoring to comply with UN resolutions and supporting an illegal state in its mascare of native innocent unarmed people.
Again off topic post. Well you just proved you can't argue on case of Hamas and Israel.

What's Indian human right record and so called "occupation" of land have to do with this situation ?

If you want to discuss these topics mentioned in your post, open another thread. We can discuss it there. Don't derail this one.

Is it very hard for you to understand that if i wanted to discuss in this thread I can do that and don't require encouragement from you or anyone els, like i said before my post was to show mirror to Sany for his ignorant post. If you have something positive to contribute in thread do it instead of personal attacks on me.

Again off topic post. Well you just proved you can't argue on case of Hamas and Israel.

What's Indian human right record and so called "occupation" of land have to do with this situation ?

If you want to discuss these topics mentioned in your post, open another thread. We can discuss it there. Don't derail this one.

If they are really Spying for israel then that is the right way do it kill them all burn them alive with their family so nobody do that crime .These kind of people responsible for killing innocent people with their information ,just for money helping your enemy .they deserve it.

Is it very hard for you to understand that if i wanted to discuss in this thread I can do that and don't require encouragement from you or anyone els, like i said before my post was to show mirror to Sany for his ignorant post. If you have something positive to contribute in thread do it instead of personal attacks on me.
What personal attacks ? All I am telling you to keep this India bashing away from this thread. We don't need to see the mirror from you.

Its up to you to post something relevant to the thread. Now come back to topic. Enough of childish play.

Zionist regime is occupying force of palestinian territory to fight occupyer when it become terrorism like bhagat singh was fighting british forces so according to britain he was a terrorist but for us indian he is and will remain freedom fighter.
who ever fights zionist israel is a freedom fighter .

as Muslims, they should leave it for jurisprudence.....not hooligan type behaviour like this in public

as Muslims, they should leave it for jurisprudence.....not hooligan type behaviour like this in public
These are the same people who took over the Strip by breaking the knees of their opponents. Why haven't you figured out that the "Muslim" bit, if not purely a front, is merely used to empower thuggery as TTP does in Pakistan?

^^ at the ppl above and the rest of Indians

what's with the obsession to use this stupid "terrorist" term?

I don't support palistinians nor do I support the Israelis. Zionists and wahabis are the last people in the world that I would ever support b/c they both hate me, wahabis specially. They hate shias, they hate me for being a Parsi Iranian, they hate my culture and history etc...

But can we drop this stupid meaningless "terrorist" term. They're fighting a war, either support them, hate them or gtfo. Don't use this retarded "terrorist" term. It's become a meaningless american term used for people they don't like.

Who cares about the Wahhabis ? But yes, many Indians are sympathetic towards Israel because of its huge help in one of our crunch times. We dont forget help and yes, we are also a victim of jehadi terrorism and we can understand their position.

BTW, the op is not an Indian. He is an American.

These are the same people who took over the Strip by breaking the knees of their opponents. Why haven't you figured out that the "Muslim" bit, if not purely a front, is merely used to empower thuggery as TTP does in Pakistan?

HAMAS is democratically elected by the people of Gaza. Ideally, it would be one NATIONAL government presiding over Palestine Proper --but your people over there are busy dividing them and dividing them via checkpoints. So you have your own people to partly thank for the division of Palestine.

on ideology:

TTP are or claim to subsribe to a more austere deobandi/wahhabi interpretation whereas HAMAS are more affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood -- and the Muslim Brotherhood are not austere at all. In fact they have progressed to the point where even they are willing to bitterly accept a 2-state solution.

to compare TTP to HAMAS is laugh-worthy. Totally different M.O. and totally different ground realities and circumstances. It's amazing that even though your people bomb their commanders in broad daylight in a totally unprovoked fashion, they haven't "gone TTP" on tel aviv and haifa

Don't bring India in this thread. W don't need lecture from guys like you. Better look at your own country.

Stick to topic.

Why you guys have to interfere in each and every thread and sound like the expert and decide who is right and who is wrong ,why we forget about our own history when we were occupied by british and our struggle for freedom and british used to call our freedom fighter terrorist .

he just showed us our real face and told us to Fcukoff and mind our own business

Zionist regime is occupying force of palestinian territory to fight occupyer when it become terrorism like bhagat singh was fighting british forces so according to britain he was a terrorist but for us indian he is and will remain freedom fighter.
who ever fights zionist israel is a freedom fighter .

You damn onion, dont you compare Bhagat Singh with these jehadi nutcases. Bhagat Singh did not hide behind children and women, use them as shields and put them in harm's way. He fought like a man and accepted death like a man.

And whats up with the "us Indian" ?
\
Why you guys have to interfere in each and every thread and sound like the expert and decide who is right and who is wrong ,why we forget about our own history when we were occupied by british and our struggle for freedom and british used to call our freedom fighter terrorist .

he just showed us our real face and told us to Fcukoff and mind our own business

Then then why the fack are you interfering in the Jew-Arab business ? Are you a wannabe arab ?

Back
Top Bottom