What's new

HAL to display new chopper models at India Aviation show

Clicked these on Saturday while the tests were going on.
FoaAPdG.jpg

f29Ju8a.jpg

From where u took these pics...?

Was visiting the HAL aviation museum. And saw this beauty take off and hover....this exercise was on for half an hr to an hr.

ok! I thought you are staying nearby... I am staying near to that( just half Km from HAL museum)

ok! I thought you are staying nearby... I am staying near to that( just half Km from HAL museum)
I also thought, I saw a Sitara. Looked exactly like this.

sitara-pt1.jpg

Could not capture it, since it was going too fast while landing.

I also thought, I saw a Sitara. Looked exactly like this.

sitara-pt1.jpg

Could not capture it, since it was going too fast while landing.

I am sure an Eu one will be selected soon..

Also any news on MMRCA and also on IAF looking for some additional M-2000s and how much France is left with??? Any idea...

I am sure an Eu one will be selected soon..

Also any news on MMRCA and also on IAF looking for some additional M-2000s and how much France is left with??? Any idea...

Can you please stop this kind of BS??

Can you please stop this kind of BS??
I really don't know exactly but heard that from Indain Member that there might be possibility of Mirage-2000 about 150 of them in FAF service. Also there were interest of IAF in EU developed training aircraft.

I really don't know exactly but heard that from Indain Member that there might be possibility of Mirage-2000 about 150 of them in FAF service. Also there were interest of IAF in EU developed training aircraft.

Do you know how to give a negative rating ??? I really want to give one to you if I can :rofl:

BTW I must admit that you will do a fine career in marketing :tup:
Good luck

Back
Top Bottom