What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious or joking? :cheesy: So Chinese engineers have stopped copying complete Russian planes and have started copying bits and pieces of western aircraft instead?:rofl:
If Pakistan join hands, than it can be damn serious and nothing is impossible.:china: :pakistan:
BTW, which Russian copy are you reffering to.:azn:
J-10 dosn't look like Russian copy to me.:crazy:
Some body tell me what is Indeginous Indian product.

If Pakistan join hands, than it can be damn serious and nothing is impossible.:china: :pakistan:
BTW, which Russian copy are you reffering to.:azn:
J-10 dosn't look like Russian copy to me.:crazy:
Some body tell me what is Indeginous Indian product.

Russian copies: J-5,J-6,J-7,J-8, J-11...I cant name them all, you can see for yourself on Sinodefence.

Indigenous Indian Aircraft: HF-24, LCA, Dhruv helicopter.

Russian copies: J-5,J-6,J-7,J-8, J-11...I cant name them all, you can see for yourself on Sinodefence.

Indigenous Indian Aircraft: HF-24, LCA, Dhruv helicopter.

Now you have started writting nonsense, where did you read that those are Russian copies.
There is some thing called liscence production, go learn about it.
India also have liscence produced mig21.

:blah: :blah: :blah: Never again mention LCA as 'indigenous India aircraft' specially on this forum, it seems you need to catch up a lot. Go read the whole thread you will get lot of answers.

Batman,

You cannot re-export Licence Production, Check with F-7 issue. Its a MIG-21 copy, which the russians havent authourized. Please go read about it.

Batman,

You cannot re-export Licence Production, Check with F-7 issue. Its a MIG-21 copy, which the russians havent authourized. Please go read about it.

I don't think the re-export was being talked about rather just license for production. Those Indian planes/helo's mentioned above are not indeginious either using Israeli/Russian/western parts to make them fly or even come close to working.

Sniper,

They are not, but India is not re-exporting them to different countries in a different name are they?
About Quality of Indian Planes...lol..good flame bait...

Are you serious or joking? :cheesy: So Chinese engineers have stopped copying complete Russian planes and have started copying bits and pieces of western aircraft instead?:rofl:

I am glad that troll got banned again. :cheesy:

Do i remind you that LCA is a bad carbon copy of Gripen? Sweden and India is already discussing this issue. :smokin:

Do i remind you that LCA is a bad carbon copy of Gripen? Sweden and India is already discussing this issue. :smokin:

Web Admin...the TROLL..lol

LCA and Gripen too much credit compare it with Mirage 2000

Are they?
Do you have a full report Webby, I'd like to read more.

Hi, I am new here. So I would like to congradulate India on LCA, although it might not be a success just yet, in the coming years it will serve India's needs in air defence. Once this plane matures and the bugs are fixed, this plane would be effective against Pakistan Airforce's attacks only if its deployed in large numbers. But for now LCA is not as capable and Pakistan not need worry. One point I would add would be that LCA even when its through this phase, will still be inferior to JF-17. But like I said, LCA would be very good for maritim patrol and missions of this sort. IAF's got other planes to counter JF-17, but then again PAF's getting new planes to counter those planes. Its just a crazy arms race.

LCA on paper and the prototypes developed are FAR FAR superior in terms of technology to the JF-17.

Um....lets start from the BASICS...the airframe is superior...it uses composites. LCA plans to use 45% composites on the airframe.

Webby, all you need to do is google once about LCA's specs, and you will find the flood of information.

Yes, of course yaar. But i would rather have a read from you. So composites? Thats it? How does the composites help the fighter compare to the traditional usage in the airframes in all fighters (F-16, F-18, F-16, JF-17, J-10, Eurofighter, Rafale, etc..) other than being light. It all comes down to the payload, and what significant higher payload does LCA really have when compared to the JF-17? It all comes down Gnat and Sabre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom