What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRISHUL: OSAMC For Aircraft Upgrades

OSAMC For Aircraft Upgrades

The OSAMC, originally developed by DARE and also known earlier as the core avionics computer, is presently on board the Su-30MKI and upgraded MiG-27Ms and upgraded Jaguar IMs, and will also be an integral part of the DARIN-3 avionics upgrade package for the yet-to-be-upgraded and re-engined Jaguar IS. The IAF's upgraded MiG-29s and Mirage 2000s too will have OSAMC on-board. The OSAMC is also being globally marketed by a joint India-US joint venture

hi all Indian friends, this time I just want to know when you guys want to test the carrier version of the LCA? is there any more "test" after the carrier tests?

I wish all the best for the LCA project and I do hope LCA can be accepted into your airforce/navy in less than another 20 years.

same for the arjun.

yes 20 yrs will be right time by then china will be flying in dust, as it will face the result of communist approach, right in midest of civil war.Then chinese rebels will love to have lca to topple the chinese war planes which cant fly more than 20 hours i guess.

yes 20 yrs will be right time by then china will be flying in dust, as it will face the result of communist approach, right in midest of civil war.Then chinese rebels will love to have lca to topple the chinese war planes which cant fly more than 20 hours i guess.

AMEN
:cheers::enjoy:

Look at the rolls that are being done by LCA.

Last edited by a moderator:
but lca is taking huge amount of time . on the other hand pakistan is acquiring jf-17 , j-10 and f-16 block 52 .
what is happening .

Guys, can anyone tell me what is the advantage of a delta wing config? I mean everyone, including the LCA brochure mentions in amongst the top 3 features..
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom