What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
India have money because their economy is doing well so they can afford many military projects and LCA is one of them, also west want them against China so they will get tech which west may not like to provide to others therefore their equipment will be having advance tech same goes for LCA it has foreign equipment like engine, radar etc and Dassault helped them in perfecting the design of the plane.

If all above mentioned factors were available to Pakistan then JF-17 would have been much more advance plane then most modern F-16s block-60/61.

Pakistan brothers please don't get into troll posts regarding LCA as it will be a 4.5 gen plane soon but it will take India to make it fully indigenous as they claim it is now.

You definitely deserve a personal thanks. So thank u for admitting.

India have money because their economy is doing well so they can afford many military projects and LCA is one of them, also west want them against China so they will get tech which west may not like to provide to others therefore their equipment will be having advance tech same goes for LCA it has foreign equipment like engine, radar etc and Dassault helped them in perfecting the design of the plane.

If all above mentioned factors were available to Pakistan then JF-17 would have been much more advance plane then most modern F-16s block-60/61.

Pakistan brothers please don't get into troll posts regarding LCA as it will be a 4.5 gen plane soon but it will take India to make it fully indigenous as they claim it is now.
balanced post.....:).......

To members
If a JuniorTT responds in a way not expected from a title holder, please take snaps and make a thread in ghq
We have demoted members in the past however post a visual documentation so we can share with TT chairman as well
ty

Actually, without Russian assitance. LCA will never get to fight in the air. Right now it has no hope. :( While JF-17 numbers have increased from 150 to 200-250. Thats what you call a successful aircraft.
Then chinese finally did it

There is no need to have a fully Indigenous fighter as far as it works perfectly.Is Gripen fully indigenous ? No.

But if they can increase the Indigenous content from 60% to 75 % as planned,by indigenization of various LRUs,then it would surely be a great achievement :)

@sancho

Are you a part of some official defense think tank or a part of the armed forces? Just curious. Your posts are very informative and enlightening. Also, if LCA Mk2 and Rafale are both 4.5 Gen Multi Role fighters, would it be advisable for the Indian government to scrap the MMRCA contract?

He is in Dassult's pay roll.

You definitely deserve a personal thanks. So thank u for admitting.

You are welcome :-) as for JF-17 it will also become 4.5 gen fighter as PAF have realize that they need Hi-Lo mix of this fighter as the plane is locally built so they can play with it as they want, and also making sure that if sanctions hit F-16s there are some JF-17s units to handle the threat.

To members
If a JuniorTT responds in a way not expected from a title holder, please take snaps and make a thread in ghq
We have demoted members in the past however post a visual documentation so we can share with TT chairman as well
ty

Does this mean that I cannot balance my usually brilliant posts with a few scathing pot shots at posters? :(:(

How will I pull Buttsy's leg now, @Armstrong convince Manti to give us a standing exemption.

Does this mean that I cannot balance my usually brilliant posts with a few scathing pot shots at posters? :(:(

How will I pull Buttsy's leg now, @Armstrong convince Manti to give us a standing exemption.
members club is the place then, if the other person doesnt report you -- otherwise you are in for butt sahib's harassment:-)

There is no need to have a fully Indigenous fighter as far as it works perfectly.Is Gripen fully indigenous ? No.
But if they can increase the Indigenous content from 60% to 75 % as planned,by indigenization of various LRUs,then it would surely be a great achievement

LCA, Gripen & JF-17 are all Indigenous planes for their countries as now it is not necessary for all nations to develop all tech in house to build planes, and in future we will see these planes evolve to new planes, F-16s & Mig-29s are good example of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom