What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
highly unlikely that jf-17 will come with an aesa,,,,tejas may gey el/m 2052

That's your "opionion" but not based on the reality. The Chinese are progressing with their radar developments and the Block 3 upgrade is considered to be a more comprehensive one, with new radar, engine and other advanced capabilities. But we have to wait and see, just like in the case of LCA MK2!

sadly as useless as lca mk1 seems to u,,,,it betters jf-17 in equipment,especially radar,ecm and having quadruplex fly by wire.
please open ur eyes before its too late
In which thread you get that many negatives ???

I was kidding dude, Sancho is one of the gem on PDF... There was one more guy @somnath , Somnath has also has good compilation of knowledge..

U should follow comments from few members
@sancho
@somnath
@gambit
@KRAIT
@jha
I think that was drsomnath and some number in his user name. Look like he left PDF

That's your "opionion" but not based on the reality. The Chinese are progressing with their radar developments and the Block 3 upgrade is considered to be a more comprehensive one, with new radar, engine and other advanced capabilities. But we have to wait and see, just like in the case of LCA MK2!

same old speculations from u.
i will believe it when i see it.

on a serious note,with fdi likely to be pushed to 74-100 percent it will be a death knell for any future planned drdo indigenous equipment

In which thread you get that many negatives ???

I think that was drsomnath and some number in his user name. Look like he left PDF

lol,in jf-17 thread.
i compared jf-17 with j-10b.

apparently a bunch of think tanks didn't like what they saw:rofl::rofl:

In reality lca as of right now can't be even considered a 4th gen fighter..
same old speculations from u.
i will believe it when i see it.

on a serious note,with fdi likely to be pushed to 74-100 percent it will be a death knell for any future planned drdo indigenous equipment

How the FDI will kill indigenisation?

maybe yes,maybe no.
untill chinese themselves develop an operational aesa(aircraft),pakistan won't have it

J-10s are already carrying AESAs.. V2 is also a joint development from kjl7 .. European firms are also offering AESAs .. Italians pitched vixen aesa in the past .. A pod is also under development with a unknown European firm..

In reality lca as of right now can't be even considered a 4th gen fighter..

That's your "opinion", but the FOC version will be fully multi role capable, will have a puls doppler MMR, HMS, LDP, modern EW with RWR, UV MAWS and jammers integrated, a glass cockpit, FBW, IFR and even modern materials and coatings to reduce the RCS. ALL capabilities that puts it "at least" in the 4th generation, the problem is on that the performance in several areas (drag and weight, radar range, number of hardpoints) is not on the level that was planned or required by IAF, so it's an average 4th gen fighter till the problems are solved, but still is a 4th gen fighter!

sadly as useless as lca mk1 seems to u,,,,it betters jf-17 in equipment,especially radar,ecm and having quadruplex fly by wire.
please open ur eyes before its too late

No .. You better view the JFT thread or remain ignorant..

Beside what happened to the "milestones" reguarding lca? The 50km radar range n so on?

That's your "opinion", but the FOC version will be fully multi role capable, will have a puls doppler MMR, HMS, LDP, modern EW with RWR, UV MAWS and jammers integrated, a glass cockpit, FBW, IFR and even modern materials and coatings to reduce the RCS. ALL capabilities that puts it "at least" in the 4th generation, the problem is on that the performance in several areas (drag and weight, radar range, number of hardpoints) is not on the level that was planned or required by IAF, so it's an average 4th gen fighter till the problems are solved, but still is a 4th gen fighter!

Tejas Needs to Cross 6 Milestones in 15 Months -The New Indian Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom