What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
-2-43-.gif

jetpack-meme-smiley-emoticon.gif
......... :D

Kargil was a full fledge war... it started as anit-insurgency but ended as war , it is a typical war... and we did cut their life-line

Kargil is not a full fledged war,We only use 3 aircrafts and you call it full fledged war.It is just a small operation of IA.If you know about full fledged war then check 1971

@Gessler : Typical Indian troll thinking, like all other Indians keep repeating about 1971 & about having exercise with Singapore Air Force F-16s and thinking that PAF can't handle MKIs because they just practice with PLAAF, that is childish thinking. PAF is a professional air force and they know who they will be facing. In 1971 it was not your victory it was our leaders and administration who won, sadly they want to leave East Pakistan and that they did, that was the behavior back then with East Pakistan of West Pakistan Establishment, India just used that opportunity.

Indians have to come out of mentality that Pakistan don't have stuff to handle India, even if today war broke out PA can bring hell to IA's strike force, because we don't underestimate our enemy, we some times overestimate it so we can generate better capability.

For those Indians who think Israel is their best friend check this link, your best friend is selling systems to Pakistan.

Who does Israel sell arms to? The Defense Ministry won't tell - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

Go and read Wikileaks cables.US give you 18 modern F-16 .Do you know why?If they have that fighters Pakistan can hold for a single day against India.Otherwise PAF will wiped out within hours and Pak military forces soon become a taliban type army and may cause nuclear war.

@Gessler : Typical Indian troll thinking, like all other Indians keep repeating about 1971 & about having exercise with Singapore Air Force F-16s and thinking that PAF can't handle MKIs because they just practice with PLAAF, that is childish thinking. PAF is a professional air force and they know who they will be facing. In 1971 it was not your victory it was our leaders and administration who won, sadly they want to leave East Pakistan and that they did, that was the behavior back then with East Pakistan of West Pakistan Establishment, India just used that opportunity.

Indians have to come out of mentality that Pakistan don't have stuff to handle India, even if today war broke out PA can bring hell to IA's strike force, because we don't underestimate our enemy, we some times overestimate it so we can generate better capability.

For those Indians who think Israel is their best friend check this link, your best friend is selling systems to Pakistan.

Who does Israel sell arms to? The Defense Ministry won't tell - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz
rula%2Bdiya.jpg

You are too late for that because India is quickly running out of interest in most Israeli stuff for our
future generation fighters. Russia & France will be our principle suppliers in this regard. Russia & France
have gotten pretty much ahead of Israel thanks to their fighter programs. They are developing
stuff like GaN technology for AESA radars and goodies like active cancellation tech for Rafale. Israel
cannot offer anything comparable to them, so the next bunch of years are going to see a steady
decline in Israeli stuff in Indian aircraft.
We are developing our own AWACS as well, so no dependence solely on Israel for that either.
Even Tejas Mk-2 is getting very few Israeli stuff. most of it will be European actually.
Earlier, we used to depend on Israel for getting satellite intel & coordinates input, now there is
no need for that either.
So, as I said, even if Israel gives you everything it has given to India, it won't change the outcome
of the war because India would have moved on to much better stuff than what Israel can give
us. Oops!

As I have said before SIGINT & ELINT may be good for now from Israel as majority of your EW systems till 2020 will be Israeli based radar and air defense, if Israel provide us countermeasure then your IN will be in deep trouble because their air defense will be weakened due to that and PN will be able to penetrate your INs air defense much easily, IAF is also using much of Israeli EW systems and weapons too, so stop day dreaming that Israel's role is small in your defense now, its still quite big.

:lol: Sure, whatever satisfies your ego.

Its not my ego its Indian big ego which got hurt with every development in China & Pakistan.:-)

the countries he mentioned all are muslim countries except China.Sorry mate all Arab countries are not like Pakistan

Buddy Arabs will support us if not openly then secretly, but China & Turkey will play major role and it will be *** hurting for India as both now have good defense industry to offer state of the art products.:-)

Go and read Wikileaks cables.US give you 18 modern F-16 .Do you know why?If they have that fighters Pakistan can hold for a single day against India.Otherwise PAF will wiped out within hours and Pak military forces soon become a taliban type army and may cause nuclear war.

Pakistan have come ahead of that time long ago its 2014 not 2007. PAF have plenty of stuff available now even just from China to handle IAF. :-)

When LCA will be inducted in IAF??

Buddy Arabs will support us if not openly then secretly, but China & Turkey will play major role and it will be *** hurting for India as both now have good defense industry to offer state of the art products.:-)

Oh please. I would be inclined to support Pakistanis more if they weren't full of it like the Indians. The fact of the matter is, India and Pakistan still rank amongst African countries in terms of education, health etc.

You have to ask yourself, why is a country like Sri Lanka far ahead of India and Pakistan in every indicator except Military? I will tell you why. Because their society is more liberal than us. They appear to be more practical.

I would rather India have high social indicators rather than have shiny new toys like this.

@Basel I can understand why Pakistanis would feel patronised. The Indian posters here do give off that vibe.

That being said, the Pakistani posters have chipped away at my sense of sympathy for them for being so full of it.

Oh please. I would be inclined to support Pakistanis more if they weren't full of it like the Indians. The fact of the matter is, India and Pakistan still rank amongst African countries in terms of education, health etc.

You have to ask yourself, why is a country like Sri Lanka far ahead of India and Pakistan in every indicator except Military? I will tell you why. Because their society is more liberal than us. They appear to be more practical.

I would rather India have high social indicators rather than have shiny new toys like this.

@Basel I can understand why Pakistanis would feel patronised. The Indian posters here do give off that vibe.

That being said, the Pakistani posters have chipped away at my sense of sympathy for them for being so full of it.

Sri Lanka has a disproportionate sized military for their population :)

India spends among the least on its military as a portion of revenue (12%), Pakistan spends upwards of 25%.

As I have said before SIGINT & ELINT may be good for now from Israel as majority of your EW systems till 2020 will be Israeli based radar and air defense, if Israel provide us countermeasure then your IN will be in deep trouble because their air defense will be weakened due to that and PN will be able to penetrate your INs air defense much easily, IAF is also using much of Israeli EW systems and weapons too, so stop day dreaming that Israel's role is small in your defense now, its still quite big.

Typical four-year old thinking. You seem to believe each radar & system has a code upon typing which on your
keyboard will render enemy's systems useless.

Keep dreaming.

Its not my ego its Indian big ego which got hurt with every development in China & Pakistan.:-)

Why should our ego be hurt when we are doing similar things ourselves?

Yes, I guess Arabs will support you because without their support you are a lost case scenario. Only China has a
true defence industry. Turkey's stuff is re-labelled European/US stuff that is still bound by many treaties
& clauses which will limit their uses. Look at how much trouble there is being faced in T-129 attack
helicopter supply to Pak because that chopper has US engine.

Pakistan have come ahead of that time long ago its 2014 not 2007. PAF have plenty of stuff available now even just from China to handle IAF. :-)

You couldn't stop IAF from achiving it's objectives even if whole Arab world and even US/UK supported you with
top-of-the-line US equipment like Lockheed F-104 Starfighter.

What do you hope to achieve now with junk-17 and J-10 which lost to MiG-29 in Myanmar tender?

I don't think we really need LCA to beat PAF, do we?

Last edited:
Why do armchair warriors try to downplay Pakistan airforce oh we don't need su 30 or Rafael or lca for Pakistan. If need arise how do u plan to fight with -profanity , stone pelting and sticks?

Why do armchair warriors try to downplay Pakistan airforce oh we don't need su 30 or Rafael or lca for Pakistan. If need arise how do u plan to fight with -profanity , stone pelting and sticks?

Who said we don't need Su-30 to fight Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom