Good point Rockstar

On thios basis
we have

JF17 block 1 @ $15m
JF17 block 2 @ $23-$25m
LCA tejas mk1 @ $26m
J10 A @ $35M
J10 B @ $45M

potential Bang for buck and the technology in the tejas being western @ $26m is a very good price

Tejas @ $26m buys you this

DSC00672.JPG

India-Light-Combat-Aircraft-LCA-Tejas-www.aame.in-Composites.jpg

But the article mentioned the first 20 MK1 planes of IOC-2 standard @162 crore.

Anyways, the other 20 ordered by IAF at FOC standard (means within this configuration + with gun, BVR etc) should be the same price without weapon system.

@SOHEIL Thanks for the pics mate but just deleted the second pic as it has a water mark of another forum and mods may give you infraction for that as pics/link from that forum is not allowed here I think. Thanks again.

HAL_Tejas_weapon_stations.jpg

@SOHEIL Thanks for the pics mate but just deleted the second pic as it has a water mark of another forum and mods may give you infraction for that as pics/link from that forum is not allowed here I think. Thanks again.

-118-.gif

I think that rule has been relaxed . Maybe @WebMaster can explain .

I think that rule has been relaxed . Maybe @WebMaster can explain .
I dont know about present but I remember few months back someone posted pics from that forum and pics were deleted by mods and probably he got infraction too. He-man was the member I guess, not sure though.

Is anyone aware of the HF designation LCA Tejas was supposed to get??

Some countries may send help but your post here will only invite trolls as Indian will never believe that. :-)

the countries he mentioned all are muslim countries except China.Sorry mate all Arab countries are not like Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom