What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got confused with this sentence -- it says vayu adhyaksh aur raksha mantri tejas ko aaj vayu sena me shamil karenge... Which means I think means getting inducted today :) I think you are right the stupid anchor had no clue what she is talking about.

Umair.

Dont see you pakistan laughing at the

indengious Arihant nuke sub
indengious Vikrant carriers
indigous kolkata class destroyers or the Shilvaik frigates
indengious Akash SAMS
INDENGIOUS indian spy satalites
indengious Dhruv helicopters
indengious ICBM
iNDENGIOUS MARS space PROGRAMME

Do you want me to go on and on my friend from pakistan.

Do something yourselves FIRST dont rely on the chinease to carry you for ever

this is 407th page of this Last Chance Aircraft but is still not inducted:rofl:
Umair.

indengious Akash SAMS
indengious ICBM

Umair.

indengious Akash SAMS
indengious ICBM

In software there is a term "Viral"..

If you use free software/codes to develop your product, entire project become free.. This is why strictly ask my engineers not to use opensource software or code..

For Pakistani and Chinese same apply to All Indian defense products. If you Talk about Dhruv they will call it French design, If u talk of Tejas they will talk about Its American engine..

The solution: Ignore trolls.. :P

any status on trials??

will the december deadline be honoured??

This LCA project is like a chronic disease, threat one symptom, other comes up. Hope this time they manage to sort all the major problems.

Umair.
indengious Akash SAMS
indengious ICBM

This is called "khisiyani Billi Khambha noche". You can not dream of such stuff. You can only envy. Laughing at high technology indian products is your manifestation of inferiority complex of not able to generate something comparable.

am not sure but drdo is trying to develop indigenous aesa too..............so

According to B.V. Ramesh, project director of LRDE’s LSTAR programme, an LRDE-developed X-band AESA radar could be fitted on the Tejas by 2014. Two modules of the AESA radar have already been launched. Ramesh also disclosed that the LSTAR (Long-range Solid State Active Phase Array Radar), which is a sort of a forerunner to India’s Airborne Early Warning and Control System programme, has been approved by the Centre for Military Airworthiness and Certification, integrated and tested on ground-based systems, and qualified for airborne applications. And a production agency, Astra Microwave, has been identified for it.

http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/thscrip/print.pl?file=20091218262510200.htm&date=fl2625/&prd=fline&

Last edited:
This LCA project is like a chronic disease, threat one symptom, other comes up. Hope this time they manage to sort all the major problems.

It is because you expect too much from 1st of its kind aircraft. When it will come It will not be less than Grippen C/D. It will give Indian airforce a capability to handle everything in our neighborhood except SU30 MKK. With Mk2 you will be able to dare anything in our our neighborhood Except Su 30 MKK.

Last edited:
How many operational LCA squadrons are there in the IAF..?

How many operational LCA squadrons are there in the IAF..?
There's no operational squadron as of now. But production of aircrafts have been started as first squadron will be formed just after 25 December. So we are around 1 month away from first squadron.

Avionics and other electronics of Tejas are getting compact day by day. This is going to decrease marginal weight but releases a lots of space which will give a room to readjust (If required) LRUs and release the space for fuel capacity increase. We can hope that GE 404 IN6 will improve to generate some more power by than. This will give aircraft a good amount of performance improvement in its first upgrade in a decade or so.

any status on trials??

will the december deadline be honoured??

In his interview with Bharat Kavach, Avinash chander said the LCA has completed 2400 flight and 50 to 60 flights are left to achieve IOC 2 by 2013 end.

Last edited:
According to B.V. Ramesh, project director of LRDE’s LSTAR programme, an LRDE-developed X-band AESA radar could be fitted on the Tejas by 2014. Two modules of the AESA radar have already been launched. Ramesh also disclosed that the LSTAR (Long-range Solid State Active Phase Array Radar), which is a sort of a forerunner to India’s Airborne Early Warning and Control System programme, has been approved by the Centre for Military Airworthiness and Certification, integrated and tested on ground-based systems, and qualified for airborne applications. And a production agency, Astra Microwave, has been identified for it.

http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/thscrip/print.pl?file=20091218262510200.htm&date=fl2625/&prd=fline&

That article is from 2009 if I'm not wrong and since then nothing much has happend, not even wrt their puls doppler MMR developments, so don't expect too much from DRDO/LRDE promises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom