What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any videos from Aero India 2013 for LCA performance?

Watch the IndiaTV video of Rafale...that actually is the LCA performing....the journalists have no idea about fighters...not even to distinguish an indigenous single engine from a 2 engine Rafale.

Yes we are such a big A$$ whole that

1. We change requirement for Jaguar for Kickback.
2. Take kick back in Boforse case and induct Boforse gun.
3. change Max cieling of AW Helos from 18,000 ft to 15,000 ft.
4. Change door hight of AW form 1.7 mtr to 1.6 mtr..

But we can't compromise if.
1. Kaveri engine is 10% less powerfull.
2. LCA is 500-600 KG heavier
3. LCA thrust is 10% low

I think HAL/DRDO should open Brothel (Women are main ingredient for Def deals.) and appoint commision agents..

So true brother, Every single word show Indian military attitude towards Indian stuffs.

Watch the IndiaTV video of Rafale...that actually is the LCA performing....the journalists have no idea about fighters...not even to distinguish an indigenous single engine from a 2 engine Rafale.

hahaa...
you are wright, those journalist dont know any thing but try to put masaala in front of audience. Than we make fun of them......:agree:

Yes we are such a big A$$ whole that

1. We change requirement for Jaguar for Kickback.
2. Take kick back in Boforse case and induct Boforse gun.
3. change Max cieling of AW Helos from 18,000 ft to 15,000 ft.
4. Change door hight of AW form 1.7 mtr to 1.6 mtr..

But we can't compromise if.
1. Kaveri engine is 10% less powerfull.
2. LCA is 500-600 KG heavier
3. LCA thrust is 10% low

The ceilling or the door size of the helicopters are no dealbreakers to operate the VIP helicopters, while Kaveri is not reliable, too heavy and underpowered. LCA is more than 1t heavier and draggier than planned. All together would dramatically reduce the performance of the fighter, from the development goals, so your comparison doesn't really make sense and is just another excuse for our industry by blaming IAF.
The fact however is, that LCA would be ready NOW, if DRDO didn't have combined LCA and Kaveri development together! We would have chosen a suitable foreign engine from the start and wouldn't have had so many delays.

You mean that shitmost news channel !!
Unke headlines kya hote they
Aaj Salman Khan ko kyun aaye neend ??
Pakistan ki tabahi ??
Ye janta kuch kehte hai ?? :rofl: :rofl:

ADA-Tejas_Mk1_Mk2_Avionics_Differences.jpg

Key Features:
MK-I:
1. Glass Cockpit
2. Dual Redundant Open Architecture Mission and Display Computer
3. Dual Redundant 1553B data bus
4. Advanced sensors, MMR, Helmet mounted sight , RWR and Litening pod.
5. Digital weapon management system comparable to russian western and etc.
6. Computer controlled utility system and management system.
7. Pylon interface boxes (PIB's)
8. Easy role change
MK-II:
1.Advanced glass cockpit with high performance graphics to support situational awareness, Decision Support and data fusion
2. Enhanced Powerful Graphics integrated with mission and display computer
3. Avionics Full-duple X-Switched Ethernet (AFDX) based back up avionics
4. Enhanced EW Suite and NextGen Lisening pod
5. AESA Radar
6. System on Chip (SoC) based design.
7. Universal Pylon Interface Computer (UPIC)
8. Digital Maps
9. Enhanced SWAP (Size, Wieght and Power)
AESA for mk2 confirmed:yahoo:

NextGen Lisening pod
5. AESA Radar
6. System on Chip (SoC) based design.
7. Universal Pylon Interface Computer (UPIC)
8. Digital Maps
9. Enhanced SWAP (Size, Wieght and Power)
AESA for mk2 confirmed:yahoo:

That's the aim, but not the current status, it also talks about NG Litening, which is interesting, since it's not selected yet as the winner of the LDP competition. AESA is definitely the development goal, but as ADA officials stated recenetly, what MMR it will get needs to be seen.

hahaa...
you are wright, those journalist dont know any thing but try to put masaala in front of audience. Than we make fun of them......:agree:

We make fun of **** videos, but most of the public just sees the video and takes it as truth. They'll just see the "Rafale" performing, and criticise the LCA more.

Speaking of **** journalism, anyone noticed how often they print the range of artillery guns as 10,000 km. :rofl:

The ceilling or the door size of the helicopters are no dealbreakers to operate the VIP helicopters, while Kaveri is not reliable, too heavy and underpowered. LCA is more than 1t heavier and draggier than planned. All together would dramatically reduce the performance of the fighter, from the development goals, so your comparison doesn't really make sense and is just another excuse for our industry by blaming IAF.
The fact however is, that LCA would be ready NOW, if DRDO didn't have combined LCA and Kaveri development together! We would have chosen a suitable foreign engine from the start and wouldn't have had so many delays.

I completely Agree with you, my only point is Indian procurement division (Political class) should be empathic towards Domestic products. I may be wrong at LCA but there are many deals which we all know where Politicians changed the requirements drastically.

One I remember was Jaguar, the sole Idea of Jaguar procurement was to have Nuclear delivery capability, which it didn't met.
Another instance was Arjuna, Arjuna was sabotaged to procure 1200+ T90 Tanks.

I know LCA was 600-700 Kg heavier, but tell me one thing, which bird in world had met exact weight it was targeted for?? I was watching once EFT documentry, I was shocked to see that It was also heavier than targeted. I was watching Rafael Documentry I was shocked to see, the Engine was not enough powerfull as targeted. All these problems were solved later (After procurement).

Watch Documentry of F111A, This plane was sh!t in Vietnam war, later it was redesign/modified.

The only thing HAL/DRDO don't offer is bribe and flesh... If DRDO start providing east european flesh to these politicians, same LCA will become world class fighter...

That's the aim, but not the current status, it also talks about NG Litening, which is interesting, since it's not selected yet as the winner of the LDP competition. AESA is definitely the development goal, but as ADA officials stated recenetly, what MMR it will get needs to be seen.

Sancho 1 question bro
Have we start developing AESA or not.
And withm whom JV, DRDO is developing the AESa radar.

When Weapon integration ll complete on LCA. Is there any deadline for this ?

Sancho 1 question bro
Have we start developing AESA or not.
And withm whom JV, DRDO is developing the AESa radar.

When Weapon integration ll complete on LCA. Is there any deadline for this ?

Last time I heard that DRDO was writing AESA code on ELTA2052 processor/hardware. Rest Sancho can tell betetr

sooner than later LCA is going to be a great machine and the puzzelle finalli is coming to complition dont worry we will have asea radar and infact two one indian and one israeli question is which one will be there my guess is that the IAF will go for the israeli one and IN for the indian one :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom