What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bachpan se sun raha hu..LCA LCA LCA..kab banke tayar hoga...ab tak to kam se kam 200 LCA ban jana chahiye tha.

We dont induct half finished aircraft, or Airplane without HMD and then compare with 4.5 Gen fighter or without night flying capability ......

We dont induct half finished aircraft, or Airplane without HMD and then compare with 4.5 Gen fighter or without night flying capability ......

Yes we are such a big A$$ whole that

1. We change requirement for Jaguar for Kickback.
2. Take kick back in Boforse case and induct Boforse gun.
3. change Max cieling of AW Helos from 18,000 ft to 15,000 ft.
4. Change door hight of AW form 1.7 mtr to 1.6 mtr..

But we can't compromise if.
1. Kaveri engine is 10% less powerfull.
2. LCA is 500-600 KG heavier
3. LCA thrust is 10% low

I think HAL/DRDO should open Brothel (Women are main ingredient for Def deals.) and appoint commision agents..

check the video and you will know how stupid our media:devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
72ae3v1.jpg

3. LCA thrust is 10% low

I think HAL/DRDO should open Brothel (Women are main ingredient for Def deals.) and appoint commision agents..

Do you have detailed information on why Kaveri was cancelled (or not, according to some members here)? I doubt that thrust deficiency is the only problem, but I really haven't seen any detailed information about it.

BTW, where did you get the 10% figure? Has there been any official statement on the technical problems of Kaveri?

Do you have detailed information on why Kaveri was cancelled (or not, according to some members here)? I doubt that thrust deficiency is the only problem, but I really haven't seen any detailed information about it.

BTW, where did you get the 10% figure? Has there been any official statement on the technical problems of Kaveri?

Don't catch the words. I am saying here...

"our Politicians happily acquire inferior foreign equipment, while expect world class finished product from DRDO/HAL. Its corruption which is failing India, not HAL/DRDO". Arjuna, LCA should have inducted long back. MBT Arjuna is living example of political sabotage, betrayal and apathy of Sonia Maino ...

3. LCA thrust is 10% low

HAS ANY INDIAN DEFENSE PROJECT BEEN COMPLETED WITHOUT DELAY AND HIKE IN EXPENSE??? You have a point brother...just imagine how slow the process...in 2008 it was finalized that GE-414 engines would be used for MK-2...and the orders were placed in 2013....By now at least all squadrons of LCA-MK-1 should have been inducted with FOC and MK-2 should have been in the IOC phase.
Arjun has proved to be better than T-90 and yet IA didn't bothered to buy them...I think something must be done with the purchase system and the MoD.
Now coming to government run organizations like DRDO, HAL, ADA etc...must be privatized and the policy to run them should be perform or perish.
What about the indigenous aircraft carrier...what is the delay status...how many years???

There is a similarity as well as dissimilarity between Indian politicians and DRDO workers are:
Politicians plan for 5 years...and DRDO scientists for 30. The idea is to drag a project till retirement, during the tenure travel around the world with few power point presentations and deliver the same talk again and again....finally retire...oops sorry politicians do not retire neither does DRDO heads...there are 27 of them who are still in their posts even after retirement.

There is a similarity as well as dissimilarity between Indian politicians and DRDO workers are:
Politicians plan for 5 years...and DRDO scientists for 30. The idea is to drag a project till retirement, during the tenure travel around the world with few power point presentations and deliver the same talk again and again....finally retire...oops sorry politicians do not retire neither does DRDO heads...there are 27 of them who are still in their posts even after retirement.

Oldies of DRDO cling on to their jobs post retirement : India, News - India Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom