What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is by far the longest thread in PAF. as this is the longest airplane project in human history.

Nope , J10 by far decorates that crown .Almost took 40 years in developement.

Nope , J10 by far decorates that crown .Almost took 40 years in developement.

And of course, you have proof or its something you make up again to make yourself feel better about LCA. Stop lying about others to make yourself feel better. Its ok to be pissed off at the development of LCA.

And of course, you have proof or its something you make up again to make yourself feel better about LCA. Stop lying about others to make yourself feel better. Its ok to be pissed off at the development of LCA.
Dude i think you should go through the J10 programe or 4th Gen jet program..Started as j9 fighter jet project in 1969 and they abonded that prject only to restart it as J10 project....First flight 1998....

Chineese have habbit of changing the names of the project like Jf17 started as Super7 project in 1988...

Dude i think you should go through the J10 programe or 4th Gen jet program..Started as j9 fighter jet project in 1969 and they abonded that prject only to restart it as J10 project....First flight 1998....

Chineese have habbit of changing the names of the project like Jf17 started as Super7 project in 1988...

As far as I read, I do not see how is J9 related to J-10. They looked like totally different planes to me. and there is a gap of time between the development of the two project But as I do not know much I'll let the Chinese guys defend their weapon systems. But isn't LCA a continuous project since the 80s?

As far as I read, I do not see how is J9 related to J-10. They looked like totally different planes to me. and there is a gap of time between the development of the two project But as I do not know much I'll let the Chinese guys defend their weapon systems. But isn't LCA a continuous project since the 80s?

J-10 is more comparable to Mig-21.... only china got it in 2000s. :laugh:

LCA is ranked closer to comtemporary weapons systems.

Don't you compare you $hitty J-10 here... for your own good. :laugh:

J-10 is more comparable to Mig-21.... only china got it in 2000s. :laugh:

LCA is ranked closer to comtemporary weapons systems.

Don't you compare you $hitty J-10 here... for your own good. :laugh:

your name defines your post .......

your name defines your post .......

Wisdom isn't flaunted ... and humility and greatness go together.

Do you really believe "Pakistan" is "Pak" at all??.. laced with blood of Osama bin laden??

Anyway, there are quite a few bollywood fans around the world ... Gee.. I'm one.

And I do love "3 Idiots" :tup:

^^^ Take it easy mate. All are friends here. Personal attacks results in ban. Ignore the trolls, its difficult but I am also learning not to reply them :)

Do you really want to compare Tejas with Su-27 .... well I am not sure whether it had a TVC when Su-27 did its first cobra...but I know that almost all fighters with that capability are powered with TVC engine.

J10A perform Cobra many times with Al31f, it's excellent aerodynamic not TVC.

DSC08323-769240.JPG

DSC08325-770465.JPG

AI update:
Time required for changing LCA engine right now is 1 to 1.5 hour but BEML is making the right trolley and lift for ADA which will make engine remove and refit time to be less than 20 minutes with all connectors removal etc etc.

Weight reduction program for LCA mark-1 is complete.

As per ADA many technologies developed for LCA are finding place in SU30, LCH, IJT etc.

AI update:
Time required for changing LCA engine right now is 1 to 1.5 hour but BEML is making the right trolley and lift for ADA which will make engine remove and refit time to be less than 20 minutes with all connectors removal etc etc.

Weight reduction program for LCA mark-1 is complete.

As per ADA many technologies developed for LCA are finding place in SU30, LCH, IJT etc.

So what is the final weight?

Meanwhile

LCA-Tejas has completed 2006 Test Flights Successfully. (05-Feb-2013).

(TD1-233,TD2-305,PV1-242,PV2-222,PV3-349,LSP1-74,LSP2-242,PV5-36,LSP3-96,LSP4-61,LSP5-124,LSP7-18,NP1-4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom