What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS PLANE MADE ITS MAIDEN FLIGHT IN 2001

It has taken 12 years to make 2000 flights

BY THE TIME FOC is made in 2015 THE TIME LAG BETWEEN FIRST FLGHT AND FOC. MUST BE A WORLD RECORD ...

In the mean time JF17 made its maiden flight in 2003 AND 10 YEARS later there are 3 FULL combat sqds in service.

MORE embarressing even IRAN have unveiled a semi stealth fighter and they have HAD NO foreign input or assistancve from USA israel or russia. like india could and should have taken for LCA

LCA wil be a GREAT effort espcially MK2 but 15 years TOO LATE

And of course, you have proof or its something you make up again to make yourself feel better about LCA. Stop lying about others to make yourself feel better. Its ok to be pissed off at the development of LCA.

The only one pissed off is you .
By changing name of the project every time you hit a roadblock , you may be able to fool your countrymen but not others.
Read about J9 , super7 , super sabre projects and tell us who is lying to feel better.............:wave:

As far as I read, I do not see how is J9 related to J-10. They looked like totally different planes to me. and there is a gap of time between the development of the two project But as I do not know much I'll let the Chinese guys defend their weapon systems. But isn't LCA a continuous project since the 80s?

The actual developement of Tejas started in 90s and no it was not a continous project and hit roadblocks many times with sanctions and all.

BY THE TIME FOC is made in 2015 THE TIME LAG BETWEEN FIRST FLGHT AND FOC. MUST BE A WORLD RECORD ...

In the mean time JF17 made its maiden flight in 2003 AND 10 YEARS later there are 3 FULL combat sqds in service.

MORE embarressing even IRAN have unveiled a semi stealth fighter and they have HAD NO foreign input or assistancve from USA israel or russia. like india could and should have taken for LCA

Thanks for pointing this out as an India, when I tried it, I was attacked mercilessly. The Indians have double standards.

So what is the final weight?

Sorry I was busy trying to get something about what ADA was developing so forgot to ask. He was showing me some LRU and products they used for reducing weight. Mark 2 parts will be lighter. They were sheding off some weight from the gearbox and Jet fuel starter version 2, Intially plans were to make reliable stuff now since that is achieved they want to shed of and reduce the casting thickness to what is required in case of AMAGB.

Thanks for pointing this out as an India, when I tried it, I was attacked mercilessly. The Indians have double standards.

Yes especially when you asked to comment about china's failure ....BTW, let Iran shows the clear video/

In-fact IRAN plane also embarrassment CHINA that it bring more advance plane then china can think or built . :) which no one want to tell because he knows the reason.

Yes especially when you asked to comment about china's failure ....BTW, let Iran shows the clear video/

In-fact IRAN plane also embarrassment CHINA that it bring more advance plane then china can think or built . :) which no one want to tell because he knows the reason.

Are you sure you are responding to the right person? I don't know what the heck you are talking about.

What you forgot to mention here is that both Pakistan and Iran don't have any other option....On the other hand India has many other option...

Sorry I was busy trying to get something about what ADA was developing so forgot to ask. He was showing me some LRU and products they used for reducing weight. Mark 2 parts will be lighter. They were sheding off some weight from the gearbox and Jet fuel starter version 2, Intially plans were to make reliable stuff now since that is achieved they want to shed of and reduce the casting thickness to what is required in case of AMAGB.

I believe it when I see it, since they are adding weight on the other sight too, so beeing lighter that MK1 must mean credible weight reductions and I am interested to see how that might work.

Anyway, thanks for the infos!

LCA NP-1 all set to Join Back Test Program | idrw.org

NP-1 after its first flight on 27 April 2012 and with only 4 flight to it credit was pulled out to carry further Integration of systems to carry out trails from aircraft carrier, according to sources close to idrw.org NP-1 will re-join test flights in August and will shift to Goa by year end , Shore-Based Test Facility (SBTF) is nearing completion. Built at the Naval Air Station, INS Hansa in Goa, the facility would replicate as a static model of the Indigenous Aircraft Carrier (IAC) being built at the Cochin Shipyard.

NP-1 carried out only basics flight tests and was pulled out of test flight , Navy already has ordered 8 LCA Navy based on present MK-1 configuration , Four of them will be Trainer variant and 4 Single seat variant , ADA is working on NP-2 which will be single seat aircraft and first flight is expected by year end .

LCA Navy MK-1 will be used to Train pilots and also for other test on Shore-Based Test Facility (SBTF).LCA Navy MK-1 is powered by GE-404 engine , But Navy will only use MK-2 variant which will be powered by GE-414 engines for operations from aircraft carriers . Navy has firm orders for 42 MK-2 aircrafts to be operated from IAC-1 and IAC-2

India's Tejas IOC suffers yet more delays

Conclusive initial operational clearance (IOC) for India's locally designed Tejas Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) has been further deferred to the end of the year, postponing its active squadron service with the Indian Air Force (IAF) by nearly a decade to 2015 if not beyond. At Aero India Defence

Defence Weekly

oops!

LCA Tejas Mk.2 At Aero India

DSC08323-769240.JPG

DSC08325-770465.JPG

The thing is, everyone knows about the problems associated and now trying to rectify the mistakes made in the past. Due to the huge magnitude of the LCA project, some past decision mistakes which we are now trying to correct delaying the project.

On the other hand, with LCA project India has learned a lot and by time they are improving. You always attack the Indian projects with same offensive, non-stop. It gives us the impression that you are not from neutral Taiwan/US but one of our immediate neighbour doing routine trolling. What is your native nation, you only know it. But if you come up with more balance observations w.r.t. Indian projects/situations, you will find people will hear you more attentively.

I believe it when I see it, since they are adding weight on the other sight too, so beeing lighter that MK1 must mean credible weight reductions and I am interested to see how that might work.

Anyway, thanks for the infos!

The parts are going to be lighter not the whole plane. Its a bigger plane so definitely heavier but many things are going for version 2 in LCA-2. They have chose LCA-MarkII only cos there was no ending of upgrading things every day as per ADA. so they decided to freeze and build what is coming newer in new plane. Don't expect huge difference in LCA Mark-II other than AESA and engine. its never gonna be Rafael or MKI in anything. The plan is to close the gap by AMCA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom