What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have cranked up the testing visibly for the past week. I can see the pilots doing multiple kinds of rolls. I can definitely identify the barrel roll and the circle turn. Is it legal for me to take a pic and post?
But lovely to see the bird firm and loud.

Its leagal as long as you stay out of restricted perimeter :D
Try to shoot video not pics.

Off topic : there is a board on Pune airbase fence : trespassers will be shot. And the wounded will be shot again :D I like that board.

LCA Tejas (LSP 7 also) for Winter Trials at Leh

Tejas_Leh20130001-L.jpg

Tejas_Leh20130003-L.jpg

Tejas_Leh20130004-L.jpg

Tejas_Leh20130002-L.jpg

Tejas_Leh20130012-XL.jpg

Tejas_Leh20130010-L.jpg

Tejas_Leh20130013-L.jpg

Tarmak007 -- A bold blog on Indian defence: Breaking on Tarmak007: Tejas logs Flight No. 2000

Just got conformation from a source that India's Tejas fighter crossed a very significant milestone by logging the 2000th flight. The much-awaited moment happened yesterday (evening 02 Feb '13), when a LSP-4 aircraft from the Tejas line logged Flight No 2000, during practice sessions for Aero India. The LCAs at Aero India are expected to perform 'multiple aerobatics' for the first time. A formal announcement is expected shortly. Congratulations to Tejas designers, engineers, Test pilots, flight-test engineers, technicians and ground crew.

http://tarmak007.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/breaking-on-tarmak007-tejas-logs-flight.html

What is the purpose of the orange paint above the engine? Doesnt look like light since it looks scratched in one of the pictures previously.

This is a high visibility paint job for the parachute housing. More than likely just for prototypes and LSPs.

India is working on Tajes since 1983
abhi tak Indian air force main Join nahi ho
hahahah :LOL

:rofl::lol: can't even spell its name correctly and he comes here to troll....
Go back to school....madrassa has not helped you a lot.

like i always say "naach na jaane aagan teda...":D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom