What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
when is that 2 weeks getting over,

both LCA & MMRCA are keeping us damn day dreamers...

LCA-Tejas has completed 1765 Test Flights successfully. (11-Jan-2012).

(TD1-233,TD2-305,PV1-242,PV2-211,PV3-327,LSP1-67,LSP2-196,PV5-36,LSP3-46,LSP4-43,LSP5-59)

From

LCA-Tejas has completed 1764 Test Flights successfully. (10-Jan-2012).

(TD1-233,TD2-305,PV1-242,PV2-211,PV3-327,LSP1-67,LSP2-196,PV5-36,LSP3-46,LSP4-43,LSP5-58)

I love to celebrate each and every test flight...

yaar lagta hai apna tejas toh test flights me hi buddha ho kar retire ho jayega....

yaar lagta hai apna tejas toh test flights me hi buddha ho kar retire ho jayega....

Two things primarily noted.
1. Its not land based vehicle where faults are acceptable.
2. Lots of ppl are waiting for accident with LCA so that they can blame DRDO/HAL and buy some fighters from abroad and make hell lot of money.

Two things primarily noted.
1. Its not land based vehicle where faults are acceptable.
2. Lots of ppl are waiting for accident with LCA so that they can blame DRDO/HAL and buy some fighters from abroad and make hell lot of money.

Still you wont be able to avoid it even after 30 years of test/research ... No country in the world can avoid this factor.
That is a lame excuse.

Still you wont be able to avoid it even after 30 years of test/research ... No country in the world can avoid this factor. That is a lame excuse.

1993:Full funding started from April 1993 full-scale development work for phase 1 started in June.
2001:First flight 4 January 2001
2011: 10Jan Initial operation clearance.
2012: First squadron will be delivered

Now tell me how you are counting 30 Years???

1993:Full funding started from April 1993 full-scale development work for phase 1 started in June.

squarden is accepted in air force after FOC nt IOC.

first 20 LCA will be delivered to IAF by mid 2014.as even a guided short range missile tests are nt done yet.
weapons tests are remaining.

your own editor of AFM wrote on title 30 YEARS. Any way, i wast talking about no of years whether its 20 or 30, doesn't matter. What does matter is that LCA is not flying yet and the excuse you made which make no sense at all.

first 20 LCA will be delivered to IAF by mid 2014.as even a guided short range missile tests are nt done yet.

Agree.. We have already made 15 LCA, which are used for weapon testing. A2A and A2G bomb have been already fired.

SP1 to SP40 (2 Squad) will be deliver to IAF by 2014. I stay in bangalore and I have seen many buildings have come up for Integration of LCA.

I was referring to the person who claimed LCA to be 30 years.. But according to my calculator 2014 will be 20 years. 20 years 2 squadron, work from scratch, Hindrance from West (after Pokhran II). I don't see it that Bad...

your own editor of AFM wrote on title 30 YEARS. Any way, i wast talking about no of years whether its 20 or 30, doesn't matter. What does matter is that LCA is not flying yet and the excuse you made which make no sense at all.

Our defense journalists are not that matured, They put Chinese FC1 with Indian ships, Don't go by there words, please look into the data I have given.

We have already made 15 LCAs (TD1,TD2, PV1 to PV5, NP1, NP2. LSP1 to LSP8, I am not sure about it though) LSP7 and LSP8 will be given to IAF, Then SP1-40 will be made for 2 squadron. LSP3/5 will be used as AW testing (Like F18 Growler). LSP6 I think will be used for new engine and LSP7 and 8 will be used for Next gen avionics and Radar testing...

I know we are late, but better late than hurry :)

Agree.. We have already made 15 LCA, which are used for weapon testing. A2A and A2G bomb have been already fired.

SP1 to SP40 (2 Squad) will be deliver to IAF by 2014. I stay in bangalore and I have seen many buildings have come up for Integration of LCA.

I was referring to the person who claimed LCA to be 30 years.. But according to my calculator 2014 will be 20 years. 20 years 2 squadron, work from scratch, Hindrance from West (after Pokhran II). I don't see it that Bad...

it doesnt matter how much aircraft you have made until it enter the service

LCA is a good effort bt program need to be speed up.

Its not flying yet?....what do u mean? read my earlier post where I updated details of sorties.

Thats how IAF system works here. They accept only when it is war worthy as per their requirement 'Multi Role'.

Meanwhile, R-73s were tested in LCA long back. Dumb bombs were dropped off much earlier.

IAF user trail to begin very soon as the first plane fro them, LSP-7 will be ready for flying in this month or early next month.

The point is, it is not as it is said to be late. We all know where we are now about LCA, they publish it well.

Its not flying yet?....what do u mean? read my earlier post where I updated details of sorties.

He mean to say not under service, Don't worry, It will be under service by 2014. 2014 2 Sqadron and then each year a new squadron will add up..

I know India can produce 20 LCAs/year easily.

Black Widow, You often see LCAs in blore skies.

I remember my Blore days, where I used to watch it in skies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom