What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You please stop getting disturbed on these reports.

hahahaha...disturbed me on what...India making 5th gen aircraft....I cant stop laughing myself...please tell DRDO to do something practical first solve the Kaveri engine problem and think about something else.:pakistan:

hahahaha...disturbed me on what...India making 5th gen aircraft....I cant stop laughing myself...please tell DRDO to do something practical first solve the Kaveri engine problem and think about something else.:pakistan:

I think he must be talking about PAK-FA and news is twisted to make it look like MCA. But anyway its a good thing to try out. As for kaveri things are at-least moving in the right direction.

The world is listening these LCA induction dates for the last 12 yrs . every time a date for LCA induction is given and the date passes away quietly with excuses from ADA and HAL after wards.

Please give us a break, you cant even make a decent 4th generation aircraft and now you are talking about flying a 5th gen next year. So who is gonna supply you the engine..... LEGO corporation.

Nothing against India or her scientists but please be realistic and tell DRDO to stop folling around.:pakistan:

Cant Make ??? Already made

Look these Guys ... Chinese Old Metal Frame design Plane with Russian Old generation Engine ...and Radar dont know yet must be older generation..

Comparison with LCA Composite Frame.......

Engines can be provided by Russia , US or EU not problem .... AESA Radar is being developed in next 2-3 years. Engines can also be developed again 2-3 years now..

India can design and develop planes ... think about you , You still cant design plane , forget about making engines ...... OH Yea where is WS engine ??? did Chinese know they cant copy engine thats why they brough large number Russian engines....... Hey Chinese Radar is inferior .... thats why PAF don't want that :china:

In Next 2-3 Years will able to design and develop Engine and Radar.... what about you ;)

The world is listening these LCA induction dates for the last 12 yrs . every time a date for LCA induction is given and the date passes away quietly with excuses from ADA and HAL after wards.

Yea , because developing Plane is not easy task epically engine and radar thats why Chinese buy from Russia and PAF from Italy ;)

Oh bhai zara halkay aa jao. My Godness indian home grown 5th generation. I think new episode of Great indian lauger challange.

Yep you are right but not big then Old designe Chinese Frame with Russian engine and Italian Radar is developed by PAF ;)

Cant Make ??? Already made

Look these Guys ... Chinese Old Metal Frame design Plane with Russian Old generation Engine ...and Radar dont know yet must be older generation..

Comparison with LCA Composite Frame.......

Engines can be provided by Russia , US or EU not problem .... AESA Radar is being developed in next 2-3 years. Engines can also be developed again 2-3 years now..

India can design and develop planes ... think about you , You still cant design plane , forget about making engines ...... OH Yea where is WS engine ??? did Chinese know they cant copy engine thats why they brough large number Russian engines....... Hey Chinese Radar is inferior .... thats why PAF don't want that :china:

In Next 2-3 Years will able to design and develop Engine and Radar.... what about you ;)

India can design and develop a plane..so in other word India can design and develop a wheel. Taking things from Israel and russia does not guarantee anything ...yes maybe in few years you might be able to produce a copy...yes we cant make engine..agreed..but we never tried for that...yes radar might be inferior (not to Indian versions...please dont make me laugh again) but yes we dont throw things in the air well you have no idea whats cooking inside not like DRDO just to keep the Indian publics mouth shut...

WS engine is china's problem not ours...and it would be ready in a year so...its a brilliant acchievement by PAF to induct a squadron of jf17 within 5 yrs of the plan unlike LCA..still no sign only BS. . For your info JF17 using the same engine (RD93) which they will be using in your futurer mig 29....I can carry on like this forever.........:pakistan:

India can design and develop a plane..so in other word India can design and develop a wheel. Taking things from Israel and russia does not guarantee anything ...yes maybe in few years you might be able to produce a copy...yes we cant make engine..agreed..but we never tried for that...yes radar might be inferior (not to Indian versions...please dont make me laugh again) but yes we dont throw things in the air well you have no idea whats cooking inside not like DRDO just to keep the Indian publics mouth shut...

WS engine is china's problem not ours...and it would be ready in a year so...its a brilliant acchievement by PAF to induct a squadron of jf17 within 5 yrs of the plan unlike LCA..still no sign only BS. . For your info JF17 using the same engine (RD93) which they will be using in your futurer mig 29....I can carry on like this forever.........:pakistan:

I agree, its a brilliant achievement to induct JF-17, but need to understand the problems associated with it.

Engine: Russian origin, Russia can anytime impose senction on it.
Avionics, radar etc: I dont have the source but it seems PAF is looking for integrating the plane with french avionics, radar etc. Dont you think it will take some time to integrate it in to the plane.

Weapons: Plan to integrate with french weapns. No chance with american weapons, as they will never allow that.

End of the day this debate will not get into any conclusion. JF-17 is a very capable plane in it's own league.

Its good to try making things on your own, so that external dependencies can be removed.

I agree, its a brilliant achievement to induct JF-17, but need to understand the problems associated with it.

Engine: Russian origin, Russia can anytime impose senction on it.
Avionics, radar etc: I dont have the source but it seems PAF is looking for integrating the plane with french avionics, radar etc. Dont you think it will take some time to integrate it in to the plane.

Weapons: Plan to integrate with french weapns. No chance with american weapons, as they will never allow that.

End of the day this debate will not get into any conclusion. JF-17 is a very capable plane in it's own league.

Its good to try making things on your own, so that external dependencies can be removed.

Dear Nitesh,

I cent percent agreed with you that its better to be more indigenious rather than relying on others especially who betrayed you time n again. I think jf17 is the first step towards goin indigenious... but if you look towards Pakistan's history in acquiring hi tech equipments it was alwyas been the same case. I believe the concerns are very much aware of this thing and sooner or later there would be another embargo.

As far as integrating the avionics and radars are concern obviously there must be a contingency plan for that...thats why they didnt even thought of acquiring american equipment...cause Americans are not worth friends.:pakistan:

Dear Nitesh,

I cent percent agreed with you that its better to be more indigenious rather than relying on others especially who betrayed you time n again. I think jf17 is the first step towards goin indigenious... but if you look towards Pakistan's history in acquiring hi tech equipments it was alwyas been the same case. I believe the concerns are very much aware of this thing and sooner or later there would be another embargo.

As far as integrating the avionics and radars are concern obviously there must be a contingency plan for that...thats why they didnt even thought of acquiring american equipment...cause Americans are not worth friends.:pakistan:

Hey sky, can you give me some link where I can find out more about JF-17, its engine, avionics etc. some friends of mine where saying me that engine used in JF-17 and MiG29 are quite different. Well, just a request.:cheers:

Hey sky, can you give me some link where I can find out more about JF-17, its engine, avionics etc. some friends of mine where saying me that engine used in JF-17 and MiG29 are quite different. Well, just a request.:cheers:

Not a problem dude, you can check all the details about JF17 in the same thread or goto www.sinodefence.com.:pakistan:

Early Designation Super-7
Official Designation Fighter China-1 (FC-1)
PAF Designation Joint Fighter-17 (JF-17) 'Thunder'
Function Air-superiority; ground attack
Operator Pakistani Air Force
Designer Chengdu Aircraft Design Institute (611 Institute)
Contractor Chengdu Aircraft Industry (Group) Corporation Ltd. (CAC)
Maiden Flight 25 August 2003
Crew One
Estimated Cost US$15~20 million
Length 14m
Wingspan 9m
Wing Area 5.1m
Canard Area N/A
Empty Weight 6,320kg
Normal Take-off Weight 9,100kg
Max Take-off Weight 12,700kg
Fuel Capacity 2,300kg
Max Payload 3,700kg
Powerplant 1X Russian RD-93 turbofan
Thrust (dry) 49.4kN
Thrust (afterburning) 81.4kN
Max Level Speed Mach 1.6~1.8 (high altitude)
Max Climb Rate N/A
Service Ceiling 16,700m
Range 3,000km
Operational Radius 1,350km
In-flight refuelling No
G limit -3 ~ +8.5
Fixed Weapon 23mm or 30mm single-barrel cannon
External Hardpoints Seven (1 under the fuselage centerline; 4 under the wings; 2 on the wingtips)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom