What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
LCA (Tejas), JF-17 Thunder turn rate, roll rate and loop comparison ,HOW TRUE ??? ..........:toast_sign::coffee::azn:

This is not true watch this video LCA completed High-G turn in 39 seconds starting 1:10. :rofl: Instead of feeling shame on pathetic Tojos performance Indians still comparing failed Tojos with JF-17 :P
(F-16 and JF-17 can complete High -G turns within 20Sec)

Aero India 2011

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not true watch this video LCA completed High-G turn in 39 seconds starting 1:10. :rofl: Instead of feeling shame on pathetic Tojos performance Indians still comparing failed Tojos with JF-17 :P

Aero India 2011

That what i said Jf17 is comparable to F16,F22,F/A 18 Etc etc and if given a chance ,they will give back their F16 blok52 in no time right ?? :tongue:

Aero India 2011

just like some stupid compare jf17 with MKIs and use slowed video of MKIand make fast one for jf17

ILSS.jpg

Why should we feel shame?

we are very well proud of it.. if i were there in banglore for AI-11. tears would have come from my eyes with joy...

Friend you can not experience that...

it is like this..

In your science exam you have given your answer sheet to your friend (china) to write some thing for you . And he answered all the difficult parts for you.

We took our exam by our-self and answered all questions with what we know.

You are happy with your distinction that your friend has scored for you.

we are happy with what ever mark we got.. Because all of it is hard work of our people....

And turn rate comparison... well future combats will not be Dog fight ... no fighter can match 40G turn rate of incoming missiles...

there are many fighters that can do more than what JFT did..

future is all about brains and A.I. not pure mechanical strength...

Aero India 2011

Yaar, sach bata; Didn't you bluff thinking that nobody will take the pains of actually looking at the video and timing the turn?:lol:

It takes 26 seconds to complete the turn in this video.

This is a g limited test aircraft with incomplete opening of the g envelop, even then it is a decent performer!

Also it is not mandatory for the test pilot to take every turn under the minimum time, thinking that fox is timing my turn.:azn:

Finally, you have to understand the cranked delta design to understand the altitude and speed region where it is the top performer. (HINT---It is not your regular airshow altitude or the speed region)

You need to study, fox! Study hard!

Yaar, sach bata; Didn't you bluff thinking that nobody will take the pains of actually looking at the video and timing the turn?:lol:

This is a g limited test aircraft with incomplete opening of the g envelop, even then it is a decent performer!

Also it is not mandatory for the test pilot to take every turn under the minimum time, thinking that fox is timing my turn.:azn:

Finally, you have to understand the cranked delta design to understand the altitude and speed region where it is the top performer. (HINT---It is not your regular airshow altitude or the speed region)

i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you!

Clinical and precise. Thanks, Ganimi.

i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you!
Hahahaha..........This is the 1st time I saw this kind of stuffs in a defence forum....

@Riaz : Please make sure that gamini is your opposite sex..... :lol:

@gamini : Congratulation to you.....You will have a happy life ahead....:yahoo:
Whats you comment???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom