What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually from what I saw, there were 2 LCAs that flew today. One sure was LSP5. But why 2?, May be it was joined by earlier LSPs..

Actually from what I saw, there were 2 LCAs that flew today. One sure was LSP5. But why 2?, May be it was joined by earlier LSPs..

The Second LCA was the chase aircraft (PV-3), piloted by Gp Capt Thomas according to the link in Kapoor's post above.

The Lsp 5 was flight tested today with IOC standard with all sensor including night lighting within the cockpit, and an auto-pilot.

oooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!

i just joined today and at the very first look, i saw the great news. one of the happiest moment of my life.... :tup: :yahoo:

any pictures guys??

From Tarmak007,

DSC_6570.jpg

Believe it or not. LCA is not war worthy right now. JF-17 is not only war worthy but is also being used in operations. Besides this, many countries including Turkey has shown interest in buying JF-17 Thunder. And if JF-17's are produced for exports it can 'damage' the business of Mig-29.

If Indian's think that JF-17 is a junk fighter then Mig-29 and other jets of IAF are also junk. So, I think, Indian's are only depending upon Sukhoi.

Believe it or not. LCA is not war worthy right now. JF-17 is not only war worthy but is also being used in operations. Besides this, many countries including Turkey has shown interest in buying JF-17 Thunder. And if JF-17's are produced for exports it can 'damage' the business of Mig-29.

If Indian's think that JF-17 is a junk fighter then Mig-29 and other jets of IAF are also junk. So, I think, Indian's are only depending upon Sukhoi.

Ok leave all things aside can you proof your claim in bold part

Fifth Tejas Limited Series Fighter Flies

DSC_6570.jpg

The fifth limited series production Tejas fighter (LSP-5) flew for the first time today, piloted by Lt Cdr Ankur Jain of the Indian Navy. The aircraft is fully representative of the configuration that will achieve initial operational clearance next month. The platform joins four previous LSP series jets and two prototype vechicles currently logging hours on the programme (the PV-1 hasn't flown since January this year, and the two tech demonstrators haven't flown for some time now).

The successful flight came on an otherwise terrible day for the Indian Air Force, which lost 10 personnel (three crew + seven enlisted personnel) in a Mi-17 helicopter crash in Bomdir, Arunachal Pradesh earlier today. One Army officer also lost his life. RIP.

LiveFist

man our LCA sucks in look and shape despite being composite...
we need major redesign to have a cool stealth shape in mk 2
anyway i am very happy now we a aircraft in a config airforce is going to use
from now on IAF is going to feel the machine...

BEAUTY IS IN WORK NOT IN LOOK ......

if LCA will do all job we are looking for ,,, it will be real beauty ,,,,,,

i love it ,,,,

please explain
specially in term of radar, engine, avionics, fcs, weapon system ++ .................

Check out these pics...

lca-tejas-9.jpg

Tejas_2seat.jpg

LCA+(Navy)+rolling+out+(6).jpg

Also the greatest beauty of tejas lies in it's aerodynamic design (please check out the cranked delta)!:mps:

No offence but I literally laughed the moment I look from this angle. Its looking more of a tea-tray or tawa. But Congratulations India.. I hope you replace your aging Mig-21s with this one.

lca-tejas-9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom