What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember this article. I am sure many Pakistani's won't comment on this thread.. All they want is to talk about our failures.\

So keep it for future use.

I think it is just another step towards the MMRCA. I some how get a feeling that we might be inching closer towards the EFT (But this is off topic).
Also to note that this is entirely a separate contract apart from the MRCA. I would say we go for it for the sake of Kaveri engine. We need all the guidence and expertise from RR...

hehehe.....the Europeans are throwing everything they have got on us to secure this order..

Delay it a little further and then we can get a deal like "for every 1 Typhoon 1 engine for LCA free" :lol:

But serioulsy its goota be Rafale all the way......

nous voulons Rafale...:cheers:
i will love to see this deal and ya don't 4 get about 100% tot also...........but still i don't trust BAE after the Hawk deal:no:

Euro-Fighter seems to be Nodding rather Aggressively with India.

While i have some doubts with the Euro-Fighter

And EJ-200 engine is just very expensive.

GE-414 offers more trust , super cruise and half as cheap.

I think it will be good investment if we Acquired the EJ-200 , and worked on the Trust vector and Super cruise. And then re-design the Tejas to use The TVC for manoeuvring , this will require development of highly complicated Flight control laws , The Tejas already has every Complicated FCL due the RSS design , adding trust vectoring. IT will be a proper Challenge to establish our Capabilities when it comes to Complex aircraft FCL.

AERO INDIA: Eurojet offering thrust-vectoring EJ200 for LCA

F-414 has supercruise? where did you get that news? Its depends on the engine's thrust and aircraft's weight. If any aircraft is capable of sustained supersonic flight without the use of afterburners it has supercruising capability.

hehehe.....the Europeans are throwing everything they have got on us to secure this order..

Delay it a little further and then we can get a deal like "for every 1 Typhoon 1 engine for LCA free" :lol:

But serioulsy its goota be Rafale all the way......

nous voulons Rafale...:cheers:

i think if france reduces the cost of rafale it will be marginally. they are famous for that. European economy is shrinking they will try their best to get the MRCA deal along with LCA engine and other staffs. this is the time to select cutting edge European systems through hard bargaining...... :taz:

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

i think india already selected the eurofighter for mrca.

hehehe than I will be the happiest person. :smitten:

let's see what will happened. latest news shown that eurofighter is leading the mrca and best aircraft of the world but only problem is price. that's why they r offering us

let's see what will happened. latest news shown that eurofighter is leading the mrca and best aircraft of the world but only problem is price. that's why they r offering us

Yeah, EFT is number one choice currently. I think there was a news that Eurofighter GmbH has offered a reduced tag... also they are offering lots of jobs and opening new tech centres in India.

Yeah, EFT is number one choice currently. I think there was a news that Eurofighter GmbH has offered a reduced tag... also they are offering lots of jobs and opening new tech centres in India.

i will be happiest person if eurofigher selected of mrca bcoz only company is offering help india to develop modern technology. and eurofighter is best operational aircraft so pakistan has no option to counter it.

i think if france reduces the cost of rafale it will be marginally. they are famous for that. European economy is shrinking they will try their best to get the MRCA deal along with LCA engine and other staffs. this is the time to select cutting edge European systems through hard bargaining...... :taz:

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

ask gujrati or a marwadi to deal wth them......... i m sure after signing the deal europeans will think that wat they were thinking while signing the deal :cheesy:

ask gujrati or a marwadi to deal wth them......... i m sure after signing the deal europeans will think that wat they were thinking while signing the deal :cheesy:

Why you forgate about Baniyaa `s . m sure they bargain with them for every single peace :lol:

i will be happiest person if eurofigher selected of mrca bcoz only company is offering help india to develop modern technology. and eurofighter is best operational aircraft so pakistan has no option to counter it.
don't 4get france they had helped us alot in developing and upgrading lca tejas,lch,dhruv,mig 27,su 30mki...................france,russia and israel r our tested partners...................{out of topic}to be frank i think israel has played a vital role in developing our defence industry

Why you forgate about Baniyaa `s . m sure they bargain with them for every single peace :lol:
dude marwadi's r like **** of baniya's in bargaining.............i have dealed with both of them..........and beleive me marwadi's r hardcore buisness man...............btw marwadi's and baniya's belongs to same community as far as i think

Last edited:
My choice too..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom