What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Indian LCH based on? What is the Russian derivative.. or is this 100% Indian.

What is Indian LCH based on? What is the Russian derivative.. or is this 100% Indian.
I'm quite sure you would have some knowledge, but then since you asked,

Its dervied from HAL Dhruv. And that you know about HAL Dhruv very much I ll stop here. :)

Wow. Great news yar. . Waiting for its pics.

Wow this is such fantastic news :yahoo:

I have been waiting for this first flight since December.. finally they made it :cheers:

Can't wait to see the beauty flying.. any Bangloreans lucky enough today to catch a glimpse of the bird???

Good Job HAL.. keep it up :tup::tup::tup:

Great news. I guess people were waiting desperately for this news.

Its India's first dedicated Combat Helicopter. Looking at the history, I expect some international orders for it.

A great step forward to becoming arms producer and exporter.

The LCH is a derivative of the HAL Dhruv, which has already been inducted into the Indian armed forces. Using a successful and proven helicopter as the base platform is expected to conserve the project costs for the LCH, which is currently pegged at INR 3.76 Billion.

HAL Light Combat Helicopter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What is really astounding is that the cost of designing an attack chopper is pegged at $ 85 million.. A new car model design by a ford or GM takes more money

this is i expecting daily for past two months. . . pls somebody have pictures means post here . . . i eagerly waiting to see the beauty

Apart from landing gear it looks nice and modern. I think its called the same as Planes in Helis too.

good work.:)

same only my opinion man . . . it only prototype i expect changes in it's landing wheel:cheers:

TURBOMECA - Safran Group
The Ardiden features a simple and modular design with 3 modules for easy maintenance: a reduction / accessory gearbox module, a gas generator module and a power turbine module.

The Ardiden has a TBO (Time Between Overhaul) ranging from 3,000 to 6,000 hours.

EASA certified start 2009, the Ardiden 1H1, christened "Shakti", powers the Dhruv twin-engine helicopter (formerly called ALH - Advanced Light Helicopter) built by HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.) of India.

The Dhruv, re-engined with the Ardiden 1H1, made its maiden flight on January 12th 2009, in HAL’s helicopter division, Bangalore, India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom