What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

You are a shameless troll who still refuses to make amends after being rebuked by slav defence. You are just a waste of time and space. Your knowledge on military and defense related matters is non-existent.

I should do now what I should have done to a miserable low life like you much earlier. Keep crying, no body is going to care.
What rebuked by slav defence. @Slav Defence what does this poster is saying. Is there any thing I don't know. Pls make it clear then.

10918987_774539079307209_2522495376780959662_o.jpg

World's smallest combat jet's Mark-II avatar to be longer - Times of India
CA division general manager V Sridharan said: "It is keeping in mind all this (the long process for the changes) that we said we would accommodate 43 of the 57 requests for action (RFAs) in the MK-IA version, which will have the 404 engine. Now that it's been accepted and the standard of preparation (SOP) is frozen, we will go through with this for the 100-odd aircraft."

1. Tejas MK1

• price: 160 crore = 23.88 Mill $ @current forex rate of 1 $ = 67.00
  • Most of 43 RFAs will be accommodated from the fifth or sixth aircraft that is to be produced for the IAF. Does it mean SP7-SP20 will have many new features.

2. Tejas MK1A

• price: 190 crore = 28.35 million $
  • 100 MK1-A will have all 43 RFA

It seems like no SP-2 this year. I'm guessing the US is withholding F404 engine and pressuring India to abandon Tejas and instead buy American fighter jets.

Are you an aerospace engineer? Kindly write down the design issues in LCA.I'm waiting
This Guy is Not even a genuine Indian Let other Formality apart

Don't waste your time on Such gem souls they don't need your insight or Perspective they are only here for flame baiting and Thread derailment Kindly don't waste you time on Such worthless Troll's.

WHAT IS HAPPENING ? FLAG INDIAN BUT PATRIOT FOR PAKISTAN, "Enough of Tejas, it was a failure and will go down as failure. There are problems in the design of LCA which cannot be rectified" :o::o:
Hindustan ke kone se kone mai ase patroit's payda ho rahe hi jara batana ? apna address

Back
Top Bottom