What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

DARNA AUR TUJHSE :lol: :lol:

TU TO KAPIL SHARMA KI BIWI LAGTI HEI :P :D :rofl:

Doosrno ki bivi pe nazar rakhta hai! Tere ko sabhi door doosro ke bivian he nazar aati hai!!

Apniwaali ka dhyan rakh, tu PDF me pilahta hai!!

Kahin doosra tere peeche na __________ pael jaay!!

Baabu tu mahan hai!! Jo tere man mai aay vo bakwas kar!!

Tere jaise Kshudra Buddhi ko mai ab intertain nahi karunga!!

you are ignored from now onwards.

Last edited:
Doosrno ki bivi pe nazar rakhta hai!

Apniwaali ka dhyan rakh, tu PDF me pilahta hai!!

Kahin doosra tere peeche na __________ pael jaay!!

Baabu tu mahan hai!! Jo tere man mai aay vo bakwas kar!!

Tere jaise Kshudra Buddhi ko mai ab intertain nahi karunga!!

you are ignored from now onwards.

Khisiyani billi Khambha noche. khi :D khi :D khi :D

Fadnavis to meet Manohar Parrikar to seek aircraft hub in Maharastra
SOURCE : EXPRESS NEWS SERVICE

fadnavis4.jpg

Maharashtra chief minister Devendra Fadnavis is going to hold a meeting with Union Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar to promote the ambitious project of setting up a light combat aircraft manufacturing unit in Maharashtra.

The possibility of setting up the unit in Nagpur is not being ruled out. The orange city is also the home town of Fadnavis. The meeting is likely to take place at month end.

Fadnavis’ proposed project comes in the wake of the decision taken by Parrikar to promote indigenously made aircraft in India. The defence minister has indicated that India would require at least 100 new light combat aircraft within the next five years.

The mandate from PM Narendra Modi to Parrikar is to promote manufacturing hub in defence sector in India. Speaking to Indian Express Fadnavis said, “Maharashtra which is the leading industrial state has proposed setting up of new defence manufacturing unit.”

He said, “It is my endeavour to have an aircraft manufacturing unit in Maharashtra. Since, the subject comes under the ministry of defence, I am going to hold a meeting with Manohar Parrikar to take the matter forward.”

Emphasising he said, “I am looking forward to push Maharashtra’s case for the manufacturing unit.”

The chief minister indicated that Nagpur’s Mihan which already has 100 billion dollar Boeing aircraft maintenance and repair overhaul (MOR) depot is being considered positively.

From all aspects Nagpur is suitable for the aircraft unit. However, final decisions will be arrived after consultations with centre. Fadnavis said, “At this moment my priority is to promote new industrial ventures in Maharashtra which is the destination for global players.

Whether it is Nagpur or Aurangabad or other towns and cities we are determined to transform them into smart cities for overall socio-economic growth of state.” After all, Maharashtra contributes upto 15 percent of the National GDP, he added.

Fadnavis revealed, “During my tour abroad last week I visited the aerospace and defence company SAAB at Linkoping Sweden. It was a great experience as we exchanged knowledge about the advanced technology in making of the combat aircraft.”

The chief minister said, “The centre-state will pursue the matter and we expect the delegations to arrive in state soon.” Maharashtra government will also put in place its detail defence policy after consultations with ministry of defense and PMO.

The decision to chose Nagpur comes in wake of the availability of plenty of land and available infrastructure. The city which is geographically is centrally located in India, has the potential to emerge as the aircraft manufacturing hub in coming years, it was felt.

During his visit abroad last week chief minister hopped Germany, Sweden, Stockholm to promote Make in India with special emphasise on Maharashtra. Fadnavis accompanied Modi to the trade fair at Hannover Messe.

Fadnavis said, “The purpose of the visit was to impress upon the global players the ease of doing business in India and specially in Maharashtra.

And I must concede that global players showed keen interest in Maharashtra. They reckon India is the new destination. And several delegations are expected to visit Maharashtra in next few months.”

Looks like we r going to have a gripen production line:tdown:

Have some faith!!!

Tejas Mk-I will join the force from day one with :

Radar - 80Km+.
BVR - Derby, Latter - Astra.
Ground Attack - PGMs, LGB.
AoA - 26* +
G - 8+.
Full FBW with Relaxed Stability.
All Glass Cockpit, Head Mounted Display.

TRUE MULTIROLL FROM DAY ONE. What more you expect from a "Light Attack Aircraft" which is the "SMALLEST IN THE CATEGORY" ????

Designing and Developing a Fighter Plane is not like Eating Cookies. It takes a lot of effort and development of technologies.

India never had any of the technology for Fighter Aircraft and developing all the Critical Technology well within 20 years (from 1995 to 2015), tells you the effort put in by the Team and Scientists working on the Project.

That is also without the support of IAF which changed the ASR in between the phase of development which resulted in repeated delay.

And now IAF want READY TO INDUCT and should be able to DO ALL THE TASK "FROM DAY ONE".

Would you please appreciate what was the status of SU-30 AT THE TIME OF INDUCTION IN IAF.

AND WHAT MIRAGE-2000 WAS CAPABLE TO DO AT THE TIME OF INDUCTION.

And this story goes for all the Phoooorain Fighter Aircrafts.

WHAT IS THE STATUS OF "FOC" OF F-35???? HECK IS IT HAVE EVEN "IOC" ?????

DO TYPHOON ABLE TO DO THE GROUND ATTACK TILL DATE?????

DO RAFALE HAVE "AESA" TILL DATE OR "IIRST"??????

THEN WHY THIS "APARTHEID" WITH "TEJAS" ITS OWN "MOTHER AIR FORCE" IS DISOWNING IT!!!
uare right both su 30 which later became MKI & M2Ks (heck itwas send to sri lanka against tamil rbels with just a cannon) were fightready when indiaaquired them

but the MODbaboons and top dicission makers of IAFwant there "cut" in every deal and LCA dosent gives that

these MOFOs are happy to kill rokkie pilots in already obsolete Mig21 but dont want to induct tejas as its (500 kg's havier than planned)

fadnavis4.jpg

Maharashtra chief minister Devendra Fadnavis is going to hold a meeting with Union Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar to promote the ambitious project of setting up a light combat aircraft manufacturing unit in Maharashtra.

The possibility of setting up the unit in Nagpur is not being ruled out. The orange city is also the home town of Fadnavis. The meeting is likely to take place at month end.

Fadnavis’ proposed project comes in the wake of the decision taken by Parrikar to promote indigenously made aircraft in India. The defence minister has indicated that India would require at least 100 new light combat aircraft within the next five years.

The mandate from PM Narendra Modi to Parrikar is to promote manufacturing hub in defence sector in India. Speaking to Indian Express Fadnavis said, “Maharashtra which is the leading industrial state has proposed setting up of new defence manufacturing unit.”

He said, “It is my endeavour to have an aircraft manufacturing unit in Maharashtra. Since, the subject comes under the ministry of defence, I am going to hold a meeting with Manohar Parrikar to take the matter forward.”

Emphasising he said, “I am looking forward to push Maharashtra’s case for the manufacturing unit.”

The chief minister indicated that Nagpur’s Mihan which already has 100 billion dollar Boeing aircraft maintenance and repair overhaul (MOR) depot is being considered positively.

From all aspects Nagpur is suitable for the aircraft unit. However, final decisions will be arrived after consultations with centre. Fadnavis said, “At this moment my priority is to promote new industrial ventures in Maharashtra which is the destination for global players.

Whether it is Nagpur or Aurangabad or other towns and cities we are determined to transform them into smart cities for overall socio-economic growth of state.” After all, Maharashtra contributes upto 15 percent of the National GDP, he added.

Fadnavis revealed, “During my tour abroad last week I visited the aerospace and defence company SAAB at Linkoping Sweden. It was a great experience as we exchanged knowledge about the advanced technology in making of the combat aircraft.”

The chief minister said, “The centre-state will pursue the matter and we expect the delegations to arrive in state soon.” Maharashtra government will also put in place its detail defence policy after consultations with ministry of defense and PMO.

The decision to chose Nagpur comes in wake of the availability of plenty of land and available infrastructure. The city which is geographically is centrally located in India, has the potential to emerge as the aircraft manufacturing hub in coming years, it was felt.

During his visit abroad last week chief minister hopped Germany, Sweden, Stockholm to promote Make in India with special emphasise on Maharashtra. Fadnavis accompanied Modi to the trade fair at Hannover Messe.

Fadnavis said, “The purpose of the visit was to impress upon the global players the ease of doing business in India and specially in Maharashtra.

And I must concede that global players showed keen interest in Maharashtra. They reckon India is the new destination. And several delegations are expected to visit Maharashtra in next few months.”

Good for you as LCA is going nowhere.

Will be a stupid move to chose any of the suggested locoations, If additional capabilities in Maharashtra are to be set up, it makes sense to do it in Nashik, HAL nashik has extensive network of suppliers and subcontractors in MIDC satpur and MIDC Ambad, and up coming Industrial complex in Dindori.

fadnavis4.jpg

uare right both su 30 which later became MKI & M2Ks (heck itwas send to sri lanka against tamil rbels with just a cannon) were fightready when indiaaquired them

but the MODbaboons and top dicission makers of IAFwant there "cut" in every deal and LCA dosent gives that

these MOFOs are happy to kill rokkie pilots in already obsolete Mig21 but dont want to induct tejas as its (500 kg's havier than planned)

Guru Bhai!!!

Sadly no body wants to HEAR THE TRUTH.

Voice of Truth is suppressed under the Cacophony and Tantrum of BS Blabber Propaganda and Whines & Cries of IAF.

But I hope for the Best and hope the "MARUT SAGA" should not be repeated again.

FOR INDIA IT IS NOW OR NEVER.

I hope others shall appreciate the situation for the Mother India to achieve this Cutting Edge Tech of Fighter Air Craft.

Guru Bhai!!!

Sadly no body wants to HEAR THE TRUTH.

Voice of Truth is suppressed under the Cacophony and Tantrum of BS Blabber Propaganda and Whines & Cries of IAF.

But I hope for the Best and hope the "MARUT SAGA" should not be repeated again.

FOR INDIA IT IS NOW OR NEVER.

I hope others shall appreciate the situation for the Mother India to achieve this Cutting Edge Tech of Fighter Air Craft.
DM has said it and he is a no non sense person and he is actualli incharge and he wants LCA MK1 to be made best and for that he is pressing for giving it an AESA based Radar and sensor suite and a new landing gear and braking system + a more bigger air intakes+a better engine and yes new DM also wants to revive the kaveri project

Tejas will be replacement of all bison/mig21 and bahadurs/mig 27 of IAF and there is a roumour that DM wants at least 4 squads of tejas before his current term is over

DM has said it and he is a no non sense person and he is actualli incharge and he wants LCA MK1 to be made best and for that he is pressing for giving it an AESA based Radar and sensor suite and a new landing gear and braking system + a more bigger air intakes+a better engine and yes new DM also wants to revive the kaveri project

Tejas will be replacement of all bison/mig21 and bahadurs/mig 27 of IAF and there is a roumour that DM wants at least 4 squads of tejas before his current term is over

True Mr.Parrikar is the right person. And he is specifically doing it in very professional manner.

I Hope he succeeds in his endeavor. My best wishes to him.

1)The inlets of LCA are not big enough to give high thrusts
2) The frontal nose section is not big enough to accommodate powerful radar.

These two are essential for dogfights !
False
LCA has engine integration problem not small airintake. Nose cone is big er than Rafale and Grippen to accommodate Radar but it is short and hense need a plug to make it more aerodynamic.

Back
Top Bottom