What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

Even I love to see that in June, but now in April it is hard to achieve. Till now no BVR firing!

That's because IAF has not supplied any missile to DRDO. Israel refused to supply Derby for LCA in near future.

With no missile in hand, ADA should test with lu*d on air? :rofl:

Blame the corrupt IAF, who is sleeping since 60 years. Why no missile was arranged for test? how many years IAF need to supply few missiles to DRDO for test on LCA?

That's because IAF has not supplied any missile to DRDO. Israel refused to supply Derby for LCA in near future.

With no missile in hand, ADA should test with lu*d on air? :rofl:

Blame the corrupt IAF, who is sleeping since 60 years. Why no missile was arranged for test? how many years IAF need to supply few missiles to DRDO for test on LCA?

Your source please?

Saurav Jha...he said that israelis have delayed the supply
But he also wrote that navy has given its stock of israeli missiles for the test

I read his tweet too. But where did he say they refused to supply ? only delays

I read his tweet too. But where did he say they refused to supply ? only delays

If DRDO/ADA/HAL misses deadline it's BIG ISSUE. But When your BELOVED "PHOOORAIN" COMPANY "COBAM" & "ISRAELI" misses dead it is "ONLY DELAYS".

What your "PROFESSIONAL PHOOORAIN COMPANIES" are of worth HAVING "DECADES OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE" IN THE PRECISE WORK WHAT THEY ARE DOING????

AND STILL "TAREEKH PE TAREEKH" BY THE PHOOOORAIN COMPANIES

BUT NOBODY WILL BLAME THEM, "EVEN WHEN FOC IS PENDING DUE TO THESE PHORAIN COMPANIES"

If DRDO/ADA/HAL misses deadline it's BIG ISSUE. But When your BELOVED "PHOOORAIN" COMPANY "COBAM" & "ISRAELI" misses dead it is "ONLY DELAYS".

What your "PROFESSIONAL PHOOORAIN COMPANIES" are of worth HAVING "DECADES OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE" IN THE PRECISE WORK WHAT THEY ARE DOING????

AND STILL "TAREEKH PE TAREEKH" BY THE PHOOOORAIN COMPANIES

BUT NOBODY WILL BLAME THEM, "EVEN WHEN FOC IS PENDING DUE TO THESE PHORAIN COMPANIES"

What is PHOOOORAIN?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom