What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

Troll attempt by the above guy

Dear Mr. @Niks this is not trolling this is called "SHOWING THE MIRROR" TO THE "FAN=BOYS"

Reply to all the raised points with Logic and PROVE me WRONG.

I am a illiterate down to earth Indian hence my pronunciation is POOOAR!!!

Hence I pronounce "FOREIGN" AS "PHOOORAIN".

If DRDO/ADA/HAL misses deadline it's BIG ISSUE. But When your BELOVED "PHOOORAIN" COMPANY "COBAM" & "ISRAELI" misses dead it is "ONLY DELAYS".

What your "PROFESSIONAL PHOOORAIN COMPANIES" are of worth HAVING "DECADES OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE" IN THE PRECISE WORK WHAT THEY ARE DOING????

AND STILL "TAREEKH PE TAREEKH" BY THE PHOOOORAIN COMPANIES

BUT NOBODY WILL BLAME THEM, "EVEN WHEN FOC IS PENDING DUE TO THESE PHORAIN COMPANIES"
if this time the authorities of DRDO , HAL , ADA fail to get this project done on time they will be shifted to places where the most brave are relucatnt to go ....they have onli one option perform or perish and they know the current goverment is serous and they are afraid but the good news is when your "realli"afraid you can do wonderfull jobs which u always thought were impossible

Dear Mr. @Niks this is not trolling this is called "SHOWING THE MIRROR" TO THE "FAN=BOYS"

Reply to all the raised points with Logic and PROVE me WRONG.

I am a illiterate down to earth Indian hence my pronunciation is POOOAR!!!

Hence I pronounce "FOREIGN" AS "PHOOORAIN".

If there is any delay in getting the stuff, they should have put up at the appropriate place, at PMO or DM.

I'm sure there is no 'saints' sitting at DM office now.!

if this time the authorities of DRDO , HAL , ADA fail to get this project done on time they will be shifted to places where the most brave are relucatnt to go ....they have onli one option perform or perish and they know the current goverment is serous and they are afraid but the good news is when your "realli"afraid you can do wonderfull jobs which u always thought were impossible

Hi!! Guru Bhai.

This time its not about the DRDO/HAL/ADA this time this is sh!t due to "COBAM" AND "ISRAELI" hence delayed from September'14 till date i.e. 19/Apr/2015.

It will take atleast 6months to complete all the testing with "Radome", "Missiles" "IFR".

Now the question is who is responsible???????

Last edited:
Hi!! Gutu Bhai.

This time its not about the DRDO/HAL/ADA this time this is sh!t due to "COBAM" AND "ISRAELI" hence delayed from September'14 till date i.e. 19/Apr/2015.

It will take atleast 6months to complete all the testing with "Radome", "Missiles" "IFR".

Now the question is who is responsible???????
its the responsibillity colectivelli of IAF,ADA HAL who kept on maikng excuses than doing the hard work now they have no option cause the new DM or PMO is in no mood to give them another life line they know if they dont to this job ontime thin time they are going to pay very very dearli

If there is any delay in getting the stuff, they should have put up at the appropriate place, at PMO or DM.

Every Body KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

It took Whole year to Mr. Modi to figure the real solution what to be done about the Sh!t in the FORCES.

And this is what Mr.Parrikar is Doing CLEARING THE SH!T IN THE "FORCES".

WE CAN JUST DECODE THEIR "MODUS OPRANDIE" IN THEIR "HANDLING OF RAFALE".

I.E. THEY ARE SHOWING "IAF" THEIR "RIGHTFUL PLACE".

its the responsibillity colectivelli of IAF,ADA HAL who kept on maikng excuses than doing the hard work now they have no option cause the new DM or PMO is in no mood to give them another life line they know if they dont to this job ontime thin time they are going to pay very very dearli

Guru Bhai!!

Just tell me who is making excuses???

Do you know "IAF" has rejected "RADOME" FROM "COBAM" NOT ONCE BUT TWICE.

Do you know the DRDO/ADA/HAL are hell bent to squeeze all the Juice of "New Radar" to get the Performance of 80Km for RCS 2 sq.mtr. while it is 50Km+ in current condition.

This is better then Mirage-2000.

Still the FOC DEMANDS 80KM "WHICH CANNOT BE DONE IN "BLOCK UPDATION".

Who shall be "HANGED FOR THIS DELAY"??????

Read my Post No#592.

Why can't they achieve Foc with composite radome ?
Anyways they can achieve BVR missile test missiles terminal guidance ?..

Guru Bhai!!

Just tell me who is making excuses???

Do you know "IAF" has rejected "RADOME" FROM "COBAM" NOT ONCE BUT TWICE.

Do you know the DRDO/ADA/HAL are hell bent to squeeze all the Juice of "New Radar" to get the Performance of 80Km for RCS 2 sq.mtr. while it is 50Km+ in current condition.

This is better then Mirage-2000.

Still the FOC DEMANDS 80KM "WHICH CANNOT BE DONE IN "BLOCK UPDATION".

Who shall be "HANGED FOR THIS DELAY"??????

Read my Post No#592.
cobam is not the onli option as for squeezing the best owt of the current radar well what were they doing all this while its no escuse they have to do it no ifs and buts LRDE has to do something while the new DM wants an "uttam"AESA on Mk1 itself as for what IAF wants cannot always be done they had relaxed there norms to get "foriegn maal" whats the big deal now they have to accept MK1 as it is and then make improvements as they were the ones who rejected the proposal of dassualt when they were giving entire toling with production line and TOT of M2K

so now LCA MK1 is there onli option as PMO & MOD are giving them 3 squads of rafale

all those who were part of R&D & managing LCA in past and present will be held accountable for if anything goes wrong now and they all know it

asi said before PMO & MOD ne ungli terri ker di hai ab dekhen kya nikal ke aata hai

cobam is not the onli option as for squeezing the best owt of the current radar well what were they doing all this while its no escuse they have to do it no ifs and buts LRDE has to do something while the new DM wants an "uttam"AESA on Mk1 itself as for what IAF wants cannot always be done they had relaxed there norms to get "foriegn maal" whats the big deal now they have to accept MK1 as it is and then make improvements as they were the ones who rejected the proposal of dassualt when they were giving entire toling with production line and TOT of M2K

so now LCA MK1 is there onli option as PMO & MOD are giving them 3 squads of rafale

all those who were part of R&D & managing LCA in past and present will be held accountable for if anything goes wrong now and they all know it

asi said before PMO & MOD ne ungli terri ker di hai ab dekhen kya nikal ke aata hai

Current MMR Radar is having Software of ELTA which otherwise taken long to develop the Software for it.

As per LRDA current MMR should have Range of 80Km+, which they found due to current Composite Radar is absorbing hence the result is depleted range hence the need of New Quartz Radome. Which delivered by Cobam is not upto performance, and is having some fault. So the Cobam is redesigning the Quartz Radome.

Hence it is delayed.

As it is taking Long Time to Develop the Software of UTTAM Radar, Air to Air mode is completed and work on Air to Ground mode is in Progress. Writing Software and Testing and Fine Tuning it takes lot of time. It will not come before 2018.

And yes Mr.MP is pressing every RIGHT BUTTONS to get lethargy out of Every One around be it DRDO/HAL/ADA/IAF.

MR. MANOHAR PARRIKAR HAS "SMELLED DESI FIGHTER" AROUND THE CORNER AND HE IS HELL BENT TO MAKE IT A SUCCESS.

BJP ARE "HARD CORE" NATIONALISTS THEY JUST WILL NOT LET GO DOWN "TEJAS PROGRAM" IN THE DRAIN.

Current MMR Radar is having Software of ELTA which otherwise taken long to develop the Software for it.

As per LRDA current MMR should have Range of 80Km+, which they found due to current Composite Radar is absorbing hence the need of New Quartz Radome. Which delivered by Cobam is not upto performance, and is having some fault.

Hence it is delayed.

As it is taking Long Time to Develop the Software of UTTAM Radar, Air to Air mode is completed and work on Air to Ground mode is in Progress. Writing Software and Testing and Fine Tuning it takes lot of time. It will not come before 2018.

And yes Mr.MP is pressing every RIGHT BUTTONS to get lethargy out of Every One around be it DRDO/HAL/ADA/IAF.

MR. MANOHAR PARRIKAR HAS "SMELLED DESI FIGHTER" AROUND THE CORNER AND HE IS HELL BENT TO MAKE IT A SUCCESS.

BJP ARE "HARD CORE" NATIONALISTS THEY JUST WILL NOT LET GO DOWN "TEJAS PROGRAM" IN THE DRAIN.
no matter how much advance you become there is always room for improvement and in best planned and executed something can always go wrong but that aside we have to do owr work the best way we could as we have no other choice rather we cant afford to have any other choice

both PMO & MOD know it so does IAF but they are yet to get of there high horse

its all about manging skills now we have a good platform with immense potential

we have to move onto AMCA & AURA that is owr future if a small country like Israel with limited recources why cant we with such a enormous pool of intellegent and quallified sientists and money can do it ?

if you ask me honestli i think the proper justice to LCA has not been done rather its been pushed arround delibaretlli but its never too late lets hope ADA ,LRDE , HAL can make it work this time

no matter how much advance you become there is always room for improvement and in best planned and executed something can always go wrong but that aside we have to do owr work the best way we could as we have no other choice rather we cant afford to have any other choice

both PMO & MOD know it so does IAF but they are yet to get of there high horse

its all about manging skills now we have a good platform with immense potential

we have to move onto AMCA & AURA that is owr future if a small country like Israel with limited recources why cant we with such a enormous pool of intellegent and quallified sientists and money can do it ?

if you ask me honestli i think the proper justice to LCA has not been done rather its been pushed arround delibaretlli but its never too late lets hope ADA ,LRDE , HAL can make it work this time

Have some faith!!!

Tejas Mk-I will join the force from day one with :

Radar - 80Km+.
BVR - Derby, Latter - Astra.
Ground Attack - PGMs, LGB.
AoA - 26* +
G - 8+.
Full FBW with Relaxed Stability.
All Glass Cockpit, Head Mounted Display.

TRUE MULTIROLL FROM DAY ONE. What more you expect from a "Light Attack Aircraft" which is the "SMALLEST IN THE CATEGORY" ????

Designing and Developing a Fighter Plane is not like Eating Cookies. It takes a lot of effort and development of technologies.

India never had any of the technology for Fighter Aircraft and developing all the Critical Technology well within 20 years (from 1995 to 2015), tells you the effort put in by the Team and Scientists working on the Project.

That is also without the support of IAF which changed the ASR in between the phase of development which resulted in repeated delay.

And now IAF want READY TO INDUCT and should be able to DO ALL THE TASK "FROM DAY ONE".

Would you please appreciate what was the status of SU-30 AT THE TIME OF INDUCTION IN IAF.

AND WHAT MIRAGE-2000 WAS CAPABLE TO DO AT THE TIME OF INDUCTION.

And this story goes for all the Phoooorain Fighter Aircrafts.

WHAT IS THE STATUS OF "FOC" OF F-35???? HECK IS IT HAVE EVEN "IOC" ?????

DO TYPHOON ABLE TO DO THE GROUND ATTACK TILL DATE?????

DO RAFALE HAVE "AESA" TILL DATE OR "IIRST"??????

THEN WHY THIS "APARTHEID" WITH "TEJAS" ITS OWN "MOTHER AIR FORCE" IS DISOWNING IT!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom