What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

The problem is, unless these so called better specs are proven, it is what it is which is that it is an aircraft being tested and here we have people calling beast and what not. Wait for the weapon trials and stuff when it is inducted or as they say, let the chick hatch before assuming things.
Do know even know about A of Aircraft, so you better keep up your ANAlysis for PA tanks only.Seriously dude people laugh at your post and you must really keep high standards for your designation you hold here.

With internal fuel only:

F-35C:700 NM/1,300 km (AIM-120*2 + 2,000 Ib JDAM*2).

F-35A:600 NM/1,100 km (AIM-120*2 + 2,000 Ib JDAM*2).

F-35B:450 NM/830 km (AIM-120*2 + 1,000 Ib JDAM*2).

EF-2000:350 NM/650 km (MRAAM*4 + SRAAM*2 + 7,000 Ib AG weapons, lo-lo-lo).

F/A-18C/D:350 NM/650 km (2,000 Ib AG weapon*2).

JAS-39C/D:350 NM/650 km (1,000 Ib AG weapon*3, lo-lo-lo).

F-16C/D:260 NM/480 km (2,000 Ib AG weapon*2).

AV-8B:250 NM/460 km (1,000 Ib AG weapon*2)

Modern fighters combat radius; - Page 2

Do know even know about A of Aircraft, so you better keep up your ANAlysis for PA tanks only.Seriously dude people laugh at your post and you must really keep high standards for your designation you hold here.

With internal fuel only:

F-35C:700 NM/1,300 km (AIM-120*2 + 2,000 Ib JDAM*2).

F-35A:600 NM/1,100 km (AIM-120*2 + 2,000 Ib JDAM*2).

F-35B:450 NM/830 km (AIM-120*2 + 1,000 Ib JDAM*2).

EF-2000:350 NM/650 km (MRAAM*4 + SRAAM*2 + 7,000 Ib AG weapons, lo-lo-lo).

F/A-18C/D:350 NM/650 km (2,000 Ib AG weapon*2).

JAS-39C/D:350 NM/650 km (1,000 Ib AG weapon*3, lo-lo-lo).

F-16C/D:260 NM/480 km (2,000 Ib AG weapon*2).

AV-8B:250 NM/460 km (1,000 Ib AG weapon*2)

Modern fighters combat radius; - Page 2

so your source is a cross post form a forum, great going. Praise high to the mighty radiance with 300km range. Lol

Well same can be said for you.

substantiate your claim, i have your post as an evidence of your lack of knowledge.

so your source is a cross post form a forum, great going. Praise high to the mighty radiance with 300km range. Lol

substantiate your claim, i have your post as an evidence of your lack of knowledge.
What is the combat radius of pakistani fighter ?

why are you trolling on a news and discussion thread, if you do not have anything to contribute, it might be better to remain quite.

why are you trolling on a news and discussion thread, if you do not have anything to contribute, it might be better to remain quite.

its called countering the false info, you as a TA should know this. Get it.

You still cant able to prove it wrong that Tejas is better in every aspect against its main rival

• Last cold weather trail completed
  • Ground gun firing video available but no other news.
  • They report MAWS on their official brochure & its never reported that its not integrated
Rest status are unknown
@sancho can't they mount Python 4 on wingtip of tejas, which weights only 100 kg

It was said that AOA is reaching 26* and aircraft has done 7+g.

its called countering the false info, you as a TA should know this. Get it.
When pakistanis talk about testing and evaluation it is quite laughable, Indian DGQCA and ASHQ requirements are miles and miles ahead of what you can conceive or comprehend and is scary enough to make most of your project engineers pee their pants. I don't want to comment on your great jet fighter that is powered by one engine that powers a three decade old twin engine fighter in our fleet, but you really have no damn clue of what you are talking about and you can take that to the bank....If you want to challenge test results go ahead and be specific in your queries and I will be more than happy to fill in the gaps for you.

Last edited:
When pakistanis talk about testing and evaluation it is quite laughable, Indian DGQCA and ASHQ requirements are miles and miles ahead of what you can conceive or comprehend and is scary enough to make most of your project engineers pee their pants. I don't want to comment on your great jet fighter that is powered by one engine that powers a three decade old fighter in our fleet, but you really have no damn clue of what you are talking about and you can take that to the bank....If you want to challenge test results go ahead and be specific in your queries and I will be more than happy to fill in the gaps for you.
He does't even know what is Combat radius is all about and this guy differ from official news too.I mean what else you can do mate ?

He does't even know what is Combat radius is all about and this guy differ from official news too.I mean what else you can do mate ?
Actually combat radius is the only field in which JF 17 excels,although that is debatable.
So these people will never talk about avionics,EW,engine power,aerodynamics...

Actually combat radius is the only field in which JF 17 excels,although that is debatable.
Well thats true but it excel more than f16c/d and Close to Jas 39.But then its still a small plane still lot of potential to upgrade.BTW Just heard ADA planning for LCA Mk1 plus for a bridge between LCA mk2 and LCA Mk1.

Well thats true but it excel more than f16c/d and Close to Jas 39.But then its still a small plane still lot of potential to upgrade.BTW Just heard ADA planning for LCA Mk1 plus for a bridge between LCA mk2 and LCA Mk1.
Really ? What are the improvements ?

What about the gen 10 tech DSI?

GTRE and Klimov agree to develop Multi-Axis Thrust Vectoring Nozzle
Published April 1, 2015 | By admin
SOURCE: IDRW NEWS NETWORK (INN)

Edit_zpsf4ooonon.jpg

India’s Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) and Russian JSC Rosoboronexport/JSC Klimov have entered into a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for joint development of Multi-Axis Thrust Vectoring Nozzle for future generation aero-engine applications.

MoU was signed during Aero India-2015 held in Bengaluru during 19-22 February 2015. Dr K Tamilmani, DS, DG (Aero), DRDO and Dr CP Ramanarayanan, OS, Director, GTRE and the Russian team were part of the memorandum of understanding (MoU).

According to Sources close to idrw.org Klimov have offered to develop thrust vectoring nozzle (TVN) technology based on the universal KLITV (KLImov Thrust Vector) technology which can be customised for fitment on any jet engines.

Sources also informed that thrust vectoring nozzle (TVN) technology offered can be matted with engines of any OEM’s even if engines are from United states. India will commence development work on Homegrown 5th generation fighter aircraft project which as per IAF request will have thrust vectoring nozzle (TVN).

India is yet to select engines for AMCA, but Russians have assured India that even if India selects American or European engines for AMCA Project, they can customise it for their engines. While Europeans have developed their own TVN technology for Eurojet EJ200 engines and Americans to have their own technology.

Back
Top Bottom