What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

It's a tiny-miny aircraft, what do u want from it? 2000Km range?? And what is mid-air refueling for???

Do u mean Bangladesh???

How many times we have told you all delta wing aircraft are not Mirage...
nope,but 300 km is far too less for a fighter I think, I may be wrong. but as per wiki(I know wiki is not 100% reliable) gripen is having combat radius of 800km,which is a similar class aircraft using same engine.

Last edited:
nope,but 300 km is far too less for a fighter I think, I may be wrong. but as per wiki(I know wiki is not 100% reliable) gripen is having combat radius of 800km,which is a similar class aircraft using same engine.

oh fine ,thank u...:pissed:

@sancho can you comment on combat radius? Your take?

@ZooZoo and @#hydra# .Save this.

Ferry range,combat range of Tejas.jpg

Dude 300 km is the radius of Tejas ! Only with internal fuel . Which means we will cover or under take operation at our both the borders . With internal and external fuel pods we can equip our Tejas for various operations. So its a true Light weight Multi role fighter in the world ! MK2 will be a different beast given what our neighbours have . Exclude China . We have different beast for them .

Dude 300 km is the radius of Tejas ! Only with internal fuel . Which means we will cover or under take operation at our both the borders . With internal and external fuel pods we can equip our Tejas for various operations. So its a true Light weight Multi role fighter in the world ! MK2 will be a different beast given what our neighbours have . Exclude China . We have different beast for them .

Do you know what radius is? And please stop calling the poor thing a beast which it is not.

Do you know what radius is? And please stop calling the poor thing a beast which it is not.

Poor thing?

Well I dnt like to compare but it has every thing better as compare to its rival fighter. So you should use word poor thing some where else. Engine, radar, airframe, avionics etc etc.

Poor thing?

Well I dnt like to compare but it has every thing better as compare to its rival fighter. So you should use word poor thing some where else. Engine, radar, airframe, avionics etc etc.

Better such as? Is it proven better? Where?

JF-17 and Lca Tejas: Difference in approach | idrw.org

Different approach for different airforce, you use it as front line fighter but even with better specs LCA yet to find its place in IAF.

Just like your airforce we are also inducting IOC standard fighter in our airforce to start production line.

The problem is, unless these so called better specs are proven, it is what it is which is that it is an aircraft being tested and here we have people calling beast and what not. Wait for the weapon trials and stuff when it is inducted or as they say, let the chick hatch before assuming things.

The problem is, unless these so called better specs are proven, it is what it is which is that it is an aircraft being tested and here we have people calling beast and what not. Wait for the weapon trials and stuff when it is inducted or as they say, let the chick hatch before assuming things.

But you call it a poor thing so just want add other fighters that not even better that LCA (Atleast on paper) :p:

But you call it a poor thing so just want add other fighters that not even better that LCA (Atleast on paper) :p:

This proves your ignorance and lack of knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom