What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

So I enlighten me, otherwise as usual .......
He was criticising Russian Engines..... you don't need to be a genius to understand....what engines are your MiG-21s.....MiG-29s and SU-30s are equipped with.....now is that too difficult to understand.

He was criticising Russian Engines..... you don't need to be a genius to understand....what engines are your MiG-21s.....MiG-29s and SU-30s are equipped with.....now is that too difficult to understand.
So he was criticizing correctly.

Now you are saying it is not, simply prove it. And we have in our MiG-29 or Su-30 doesn't mean I go into length to prove the superiority of these engines, it be a total lie. You want to be a liar, that's your choice.

So he was criticizing correctly.

Now you are saying it is not, simply prove it. And we have in our MiG-29 or Su-30 doesn't mean I go into length to prove the superiority of these engines, it be a total lie. You want to be a liar, that's your choice.
See you don't even understand the psyche of the post but still decided to jump in.
He was only criticizing it because it equips the JF-17.....not realising that same engine also equips IAF aircraft.

See you don't even understand the psyche of the post but still decided to jump in.
He was only criticizing it because it equips the JF-17.....not realising that same engine also equips IAF aircraft.
This is a defence forum, you are saying the Russian engine is not inferior to the western counterpart. Prove it.

What psyche has to do with it? Does the psyche allow members to lie so blatantly?

This is a defence forum, you are saying the Russian engine is not inferior to the western counterpart. Prove it.

What psyche has to do with it? Does the psyche allow members to lie so blatantly?
Now prove your worth and show where did i compare Western engines with Russians.
Instead of addressing the troll intentions of your country fellow, you are just going on a tangent.
There must be another word to being just dense.
It does. Enough proof within this thread. 😉😉
Yup, Indians don't leave any runners up for that. Lol.

Now prove your worth and show where did i compare Western engines with Russians.
Instead of addressing the troll intentions of your country fellow, you are just going on a tangent.
There must be another word to being just dense.

Yup, Indians don't leave any runners up for that. Lol.
Prove my worth? You are lying to the teeth, and you asking my worth?

Bud, you have credibility issues, if you cant prove then you are another bulshitter.

Last edited:
Prove my worth? You are lying to the teeth, and you asking my worth?

Bud, you have credibility issues, if you cant prove then you are another bulshitter.
Listen mate, you simply don't have the brains to address the issue at hands and are simply mouthing off nonsense without substance therefore you are not worth my time.

Well you yourself give so many reason to troll the shit out of your shitbox. Jets are meant to fly and not paraded on back of dumptrucks. Unless its a worthless peace of shit only to satisfy one's ego of "fULlY inDiGenOuS tEjaS".
[/QUO
listen buddy you stick to importing that cheap budget 3rd,generation chi der
Well you yourself give so many reason to troll the shit out of your shitbox. Jets are meant to fly and not paraded on back of dumptrucks. Unless its a worthless peace of shit only to satisfy one's ego of "fULlY inDiGenOuS tEjaS".
[/QUOTELO

1617477772503.png

There your go

The fact that indians have to constantly keep refering to the JF-17 in the late crap aircraft (LCA) thread goes to show who really is butthurt and suffers from envy. You guys can keep on iterating the pechus as much as you like, it's 20 years too late already. Fact is, the JF-17 will be first in service with an AESA, HMD, and long range BVR well before the pechus, which is still in "development".

Some dumbasses would never understand what is a tableau. Even if they understand (I doubt though) their looser psyche makes them post Tejas on a truck picture for the purpose of trolling.
Next they would claim why is a ship on a truck on Republic Day parade. Why is it not sailing? 😜😜
Actually Indian government has come under pressure from these world class analysts and already started a canal project at Rajpath so that these ships can sail. A launch pad too is being created for launching a spacecraft from Rajpath.

Last edited:
Ignoring all the other nonsense you keep posting, do you know how pathetic you sound here.
Firstly what are your Fulcrum and Flankers equipped with.... and the low cost jet with Smokey Russian engine is now operating with at least three air forces and the operators have enough confidence to perform in it on every occasion.....where was your superb engine Tejas on your Republic Day....maybe they didn't find an empty trailer for it....unlike Tejas, this is what other Jet do on their Republic Day.

View attachment 730544

Tejas didn't fly on Republic Day flypast because ever since a Mirage-2000 crashed quite close to people during acrobatics in the late 1980s (1988 I believe), single engine fighters are banned from the flypast.

Now, the IAF has twin engine fighters that can fly during such fly pasts..Jaguars, Su-30MKIs, MiG-29s, Rafales..the PAF on the other hand, if it imposed such a restriction, would have almost no fighter to fly since it is almost entirely single engined.

Get it? No jingoism there and no, it doesn't prove the JF-17 is in any way better. Lol
Some dumbasses would never understand what is a tableau. Even if they understand (I doubt though) their looser psyche makes them post Tejas on a truck picture for the purpose of trolling.
Next they would claim why is a ship on a truck on Republic Day parade. Why is it not sailing? 😜😜
Actually Indian government has come under pressure from these world class analysts and already started a canal project at Rajpath so that these ships can sail. A launch pad too is being created for launching a spacecraft from Rajpath.

It's beyond their piddly IQ levels. Anyway, who gives a damn about what some retards think? Does it matter in the real world? Not one piddly bit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom