What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

Yahoo,I am the 1st one to post on this thread :yahoo:
On topic
Life cycle cost will be significantly lower than MKIs or the Rafael
that is obvious no shit Sherlock comment given the class and size of the jets in question.
the inquiry is about some estimates if shared in public.

@Oscar let the plane be inducted, once the plane starts ops at a full fledged pace and then only can the life cycle cost be calculated.
The fuel cost, the spares needed and weapons costs as well as ops cost in different environment can be calculated. Gun trials and bvr trails will be able to clarify the costs involved.
also add the personnel cost and indirect costs from the use of facilities.
you are right that cost calculation requires live trials but estimates are made on informed basis to make a case for a platform from financial point of view.
Dive planes or canards in front will look absolute sickk on this plane
there is some fan or concept art showing canards on the Tejas.

there is some fan or concept art showing canards on the Tejas
Mk2. Official.

The IAF paint scheme is very unfair to this fighter aesthetically, imo. It looks like a cute toy, although that goes with the "ease of flying" factor every pilot praises.

Blacked out shots from certain angles gives it a completely different look.

Ignoring all the other nonsense you keep posting, do you know how pathetic you sound here.
Firstly what are your Fulcrum and Flankers equipped with.... and the low cost jet with Smokey Russian engine is now operating with at least three air forces and the operators have enough confidence to perform in it on every occasion.....where was your superb engine Tejas on your Republic Day....maybe they didn't find an empty trailer for it....unlike Tejas, this is what other Jet do on their Republic Day.

View attachment 730544

Check this ITS not on TRAILER

Thats carrying a Pyhton 5

1617394421824.png

Check this ITS not on TRAILER

Thats carrying a Pyhton 5

View attachment 730614
Wow, don't end up eating yourself now.
Imagine the desperation in still clinging onto a development agency mockup meant to give a closer look, since they have no authority to give aerial display with the real thing.

Oh wait, a development agency??? What's that!
I'm sure it's something exclusive to you Indians.....where they pride themselves by turning a top of the range air superiority aircraft into something called AMRAAM dodger. Lol.

Mk2. Official.

The IAF paint scheme is very unfair to this fighter aesthetically, imo. It looks like a cute toy, although that goes with the "ease of flying" factor every pilot praises.

Blacked out shots from certain angles gives it a completely different look.
i have to get back to my spore vehicle mod to make its mk2 version

many years ago i made the tejas 1.
you can look it up as Tejas on spore on youtube

I suspect the Tejas bashing will get unprecedented with each and every entry on production planes..

guys there are 26 in service 7 ready to fly these coming months .
all 40 of mark1 ie remaining 14 to be inducted by mid 2022

Yup. Expect to see pictures of Republic Day Tejas Tableau on a truck more often here. Heartache galore. 🤣🤣🤣
Well you yourself give so many reason to troll the shit out of your shitbox. Jets are meant to fly and not paraded on back of dumptrucks. Unless its a worthless peace of shit only to satisfy one's ego of "fULlY inDiGenOuS tEjaS".

Well you yourself give so many reason to troll the shit out of your shitbox. Jets are meant to fly and not paraded on back of dumptrucks. Unless its a worthless peace of shit only to satisfy one's ego of "fULlY inDiGenOuS tEjaS".
Can I smell something that is burning? 😜😜

Ignoring all the other nonsense you keep posting, do you know how pathetic you sound here.
Firstly what are your Fulcrum and Flankers equipped with.... and the low cost jet with Smokey Russian engine is now operating with at least three air forces and the operators have enough confidence to perform in it on every occasion.....where was your superb engine Tejas on your Republic Day....maybe they didn't find an empty trailer for it....unlike Tejas, this is what other Jet do on their Republic Day.

View attachment 730544
dont embarrass yourself

Just post the service life of the Russian engine (secretly you want to compare it with Rd-93) vs F404. That's it. Otherwise, you are BS as usual.

dont embarrass yourself

Just post the service life of the Russian engine (secretly you want to compare it with Rd-93) vs F404. That's it. Otherwise, you are BS as usual.
You don't have the brains to comprehend what i posted so take a hike.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom