What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

You don’t have any twin engine aircrafts so it is your majboori to use single engine aircrafts in fly pasts, we use twin engined aircrafts for flypasts to maintain safety, not long back Indian Army showcased swarm drones in which explosions were controlled (and were even mentioned by the narrator on loudspeaker) to ensure safety of the audience, PDF posters started their usual trolling of fake showcase, fake explosions, fake swarming. For safety reasons we don’t use single engine aircraft, if we had lost our nerve then why do we even showcase fighters in flypasts even if they are twin engined. You cannot stop single engine aircraft use if an accident like the M200 happens else your flypast will never happen, so its better be a nice dude who understands things.
You try very hard and posting left, right and centre shows your desperation.
Let me once again try and knock some sense into Indian minds.....the IAF does a simple flypast on it's Republic Day.....the PAF could also just do the same.....there's no so called Majboori in doing solo or formation Aerobatics over the Parade Venue, F-16, JF-17 and Sherdils with K-8s......does the IAF has the nerve or to do same even with Twin engines over Rajpath.....NO.....after the M2K crash over 30 years earlier, the Majboori is lack of confidence. ...however there's no shortage of breaking news even when you put a nut on a bolt.....just to keep the gullible public ENGAGED.

Let me once again try and knock some sense into Indian minds.....the IAF does a simple flypast on it's Republic Day.....the PAF could also just do the same.....there's no so called Majboori in doing solo or formation Aerobatics over the Parade Venue, F-16, JF-17 and Sherdils with K-8s......does the IAF has the nerve or to do same even with Twin engines over Rajpath.....NO.....after the M2K crash over 30 years earlier, the Majboori is lack of confidence. ...however there's no shortage of breaking news even when you put a nut on a bolt.....just to keep the gullible public ENGAGED.
IAF only does flypasts no airshows on Republic Day, airshows are during Aero India.

This has been explained amply in earlier posts. He keeps posting same thing again and again because either he is a troll or dumb.
You can’t expect anything else then they create thread on how to deal with Indian trolls, we create threads, they come with their troll posts.

Wow. Windjammer gave such convincing and logical explanation.

Just doing my duty since you people descend on PDF to learn.

windy from your posts I believe you must be some senior ex- PAF , high likelyhood very senior in the ranks (Deputy Air Marshall at least).

Obviously you flew F 16 from your encyclopedic understanding of the jet. Were you also from Test Pilot wing?

IAF only does flypasts no airshows on Republic Day, airshows are during Aero India.
LOL.....even Spitfires from WW2 perform displays over air bases like Aero India.....PAF also do them on 7th September.....but it takes some nerve and confidence to do something out of the box which obviously you are not use to.
windy from your posts I believe you must be some senior ex- PAF , high likelyhood very senior in the ranks (Deputy Air Marshall at least).

Obviously you flew F 16 from your encyclopedic understanding of the jet. Were you also from Test Pilot wing?
There's no such thing as.....Deputy Air Marshal......it's Air Vice-Marshal.
Once you have knowledge of ranks and file.....then try to comment or address on the subject.
This has been explained amply in earlier posts. He keeps posting same thing again and again because either he is a troll or dumb.
If you are incompetent to understand the psyche of my post then please don't try to grow a brain.

Last edited:
LOL.....even Spitfires from WW2 perform displays over air bases like Aero India.....PAF also do them on 7th September.....but it takes some nerve and confidence to do something out of the box which obviously you are not use to.

There's no such thing as.....Deputy Air Marshal......it's Air Vice-Marshal.
Once you have knowledge of ranks and file.....then try to comment or address on the subject.

I never said I was an expert. I'm obviously at a disadvantage but right! You are obviously from the background I speculated you to be. These vile Indian members like @padamchen and @HostileInsurgent tried to convince me instead that you're actually a green grocer from Birmingham and that's why you make automatic reference to spare parts shop etc.

I never said I was an expert. I'm obviously at a disadvantage but right! You are obviously from the background I speculated you to be. These vile Indian members like @padamchen and @HostileInsurgent tried to convince me instead that you're actually a green grocer from Birmingham and that's why you make automatic reference to spare parts shop etc.
A person asked a starving Indian....what is 2+2......the poor hungry Indian replied 2+2 makes 4 Tandoori Chickens....
Hell people you have mentioned have similar intelligent fan club members who is convinced that Green Grocer shops also sell spare parts...... like the above example.....maybe some one also needs spare parts for their brains.
That’s what I said boomer. Now stopp polluting this thread, this is about Tejas Program not your mine is better than yours.
Take a hike genius......first you behave like a headless Chicken and when you are busted then you bring your moral mule out......besides you lot have polluted the entire forum.
Good that someone started a thread on how to rid the Indian menace.

LCA NAVY
EyltrGZUYAg2SpV

AuvJ49f.jpg
EytaWKLUcAM_ZSb

pic_3.jpeg
7886bd515fdb4e26b2bbd7056c4d5fa3.jpg
EywVe31VEAIKLup
EywVe3zUcAAuc1v
EywVe31UcAAKYJc

In Sri Lanka
EyoRUwqVoAIIm6i

Ignoring all the other nonsense you keep posting, do you know how pathetic you sound here.
Firstly what are your Fulcrum and Flankers equipped with.... and the low cost jet with Smokey Russian engine is now operating with at least three air forces and the operators have enough confidence to perform in it on every occasion.....where was your superb engine Tejas on your Republic Day....maybe they didn't find an empty trailer for it....unlike Tejas, this is what other Jet do on their Republic Day.

View attachment 730544
HAL Tejas during Air force Day celebrations
1602155357_air-force-day-2020-27.jpg
1602155366_air-force-day-2020-29.jpg

Republic Day Flypast

Fabrication work has started. 1st prototype will be rolling out next year.
Tejas-MK2.jpg

Tejas mk2 will have 11 hardpoints with a payload capacity of 6.5 tons
992 T/R module DRDO Uttam liquid-cooled AESA Radar + IRST by Dehradun based lab called IRDE. It will also be equipped with On-Board Oxygen Generation System (OBOGS) which will increase the endurance by several hours.
mwf-image02.jpg
EcLedOEU8AA_XKd.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom