What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

$6.5B(₹48000 Cr) deal for Tejas Mark-1A cleared by CCS!
(Only the signing formality awaits, maybe will be done during AI2021?)
Landmark deal in Indian Aerospace History.

$6.5B(₹48000 Cr) deal for Tejas Mark-1A cleared by CCS!
(Only the signing formality awaits, maybe will be done during AI2021?)
Landmark deal in Indian Aerospace History.

This deal was "cleared" in March 2020 I believe? Still not signed. Are we celebrating news that is not actually news?

This deal was "cleared" in March 2020 I believe? Still not signed. Are we celebrating news that is not actually news?

That was DAC clearance. Files go from RFI to RFP stage and then to IAF accquisition cell to DAC to costing committee and then again to DAC and finally to CCS. CCS and contract signing are same as CCS is basically god of Indias security matters.

That was DAC clearance. Files go from RFI to RFP stage and then to IAF accquisition cell to DAC to costing committee and then again to DAC and finally to CCS. CCS and contract signing are same as CCS is basically god of Indias security matters.

Be that so, Cabinet "cleared" many purchases that were either never signed, cancelled or signed many years later. Maybe wait till a contract is signed? I thought you lot would of learned this lesson by now. Surplus SU-30s and MIG-29s were "cleared" by your "Gods" straight after Feb 27th but contract still not signed. Get my point?

So much noise, so little action.

Be that so, Cabinet "cleared" many purchases that were either never signed, cancelled or signed many years later. Maybe wait till a contract is signed? I thought you lot would of learned this lesson by now. Surplus SU-30s and MIG-29s were "cleared" by your "Gods" straight after Feb 27th but contract still not signed. Get my point?

So much noise, so little action.
Wrong.
CCS never cleared any such deals.
All those were DAC clearances and costing committee talks still on. There have been instances when Mighty CCS did not approve deals placed before it though and sent them back for renegotiations.

Wrong.
All those were DAC clearances and costing committee talks still on. There have been instances when Mighty CCS did not approve deals placed before it though and sent them back for renegotiations.

Who is the head of CCS? Mukesh Ambani??

Wrong.

There have been (many) instances of CCS cleared deals falling apart too. Best keep quiet till signing than have another embaressment of a missed signing deadline....
Who is the head of CCS? Mukesh Ambani??

Hahahahaha

Watch Aero India come and go with no LCA signing, than Indian fanboys on here invent another excuse...
Wrong.

You bu**hit too much

" Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s cabinet granted approval to the MoD’s request to spend about $847 million on the purchase, or about $40 million per aircraft. "

There have been (many) instances of CCS cleared deals falling apart too. Best keep quiet till signing than have another embaressment of a missed signing deadline....

Hahahahaha

Watch Aero India come and go with no LCA signing, than Indian fanboys on here invent another excuse...

You bu**hit too much

" Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s cabinet granted approval to the MoD’s request to spend about $847 million on the purchase, or about $40 million per aircraft. "

Trust me If Mukesh Ambani gives a go.

Modis, Yogis and Shahs cannot dare defy it.

Fake.
There have been ZERO instances of a deal Cleared by CCS breaking apart.

Every tine you post now it is getting embaressing for you

India's Russian Deals To Build Assault Rifles and Light Utility Helicopters in Jeopardy

India's Russian Deals To Build Assault Rifles and Light Utility Helicopters in Jeopardy

Yaar ignore him, he is just troll with no back up, he thinks he is Military sectory of MODI or minister of defense in India

:rofl:
Show me where it says that these deals were cleared by CCS. BTW we are happy that these deals have fallen apart. We are now getting Sig716 instead.

:rofl:
Show me where it says that these deals were cleared by CCS. BTW we are happy that these deals have fallen apart. We are now getting Sig716 instead.

So Modi agreed to the deal without Cabinet clearance!?

"Even five years after the agreement between the two governments at the level of President Putin and Prime Minister Modi, "

The recent intervention of the Indian Ministry of Defence has removed roadblocks for the production of AK-203 rifles and an Inter-Governmental Agreement (IGA) is expected to be signed within August 2020

So inter government deal was done without cabinet approval?

You are making yourself look more stupid then usual today, that really takes some doing. Well done.

So Modi agreed to the deal without Cabinet clearance!?

"Even five years after the agreement between the two governments at the level of President Putin and Prime Minister Modi, "

The recent intervention of the Indian Ministry of Defence has removed roadblocks for the production of AK-203 rifles and an Inter-Governmental Agreement (IGA) is expected to be signed within August 2020

So inter government deal was done without cabinet approval?

You are making yourself look more stupid then usual today, that really takes some doing. Well done.
Deal was signed by MoD after it was cleared by DAC which is headed by defence minister. Cabinet approval will be needed when order is placed as it requires clearance from finance ministry.

Deal was signed by MoD after it was cleared by DAC which is headed by defence minister. Cabinet approval will be needed when order is placed as it requires clearance from finance ministry.

So to clarify, when Modi agrees a deal with another head of state, it is not worth the paper it is written on until approved by cabinet? So no one takes him seriously? He has no power to negotiate deals?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom