What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

For, that, you need an operational foc squadron of LCAs. Lollllll

India dont even have one squadron of FOC lca as of now even after 35+ years...lollllll

And spare me the WIllsss.

I am just questioning them about their stupidity. in-spite of all the money, resources and all , I wonder why they are so stupid enough to not even bothered to develop a proper eco system to develop and test their engines and they bash on JF17 seriously.

Hows that fact ? Chalo its a fact - it just means that PAK doesnt care about its citizens. PAK students should become chinese citizens..lol, i have not seen more sad situation about country.

I asked a simple question - do your pilots wear badges/tags in operational scenario. The reason i am asking is - world over its very common to not have badges identifying your country or any other informaiton. So was curios- anyways its immaterial.

"on PDF" - there i completed the statement

It tells a lot about you - if you rely on google to debate with professional. Cheers man - you should now get into PAF as an aerospace engineer.

So it wont be surprising that villagers would beat up a pilot because of indian flag parachute. Poor F16 pilot.

Hasnt happened for the first time in the world. A pilot coming down in a Indian looking parachute - lol , people will believe that he is a pakistani. Hell even Indian villagers might bash him up.

Looks like you have experience with it since you clearly know the end result. I dont .

Waiting for PAF aerial picture. Wait it doesnt want to do - since it lost F16.

You are in position of authority to make that assertion. You are keyboard commando - who thinks he has dealt with professional pilot.

Hahahahahahaha...question Pakistan military. Boy - Pakistani military has the country - they are the country. If you dont see it , then what do you see. With regards Mi17 , yes the news reports started out Mechanical fault , but quickly changed to 'We shot down our own Mi17' - nothing to hide.

You quoted IAF chief- he clearly said 'Weapon providing video image failed'. lol - you got screwed with your own quote.

Clouds was about SAT images - we requested SAR images from Israel who provided us.

Cloudy day has nothing to do with SPICE - but then looks like you cannot comprehend english.

Middle school - i doubt it !

Cristina - who ? You may be infatuated with the stuff that you are taking. Shes a nodbody to me. But you clearly have a colonial hangover.

I see - a school dropout and apparently not straight ! Nothing wrong with that.

I am interested in truth - till then cheers.

You are just repeating same old bull sh1t which has already been proven to be bull Sh1t and you will run out of air in about 3 days when your nation receives big dosage of reality check. :lol:

I understand it's your economy. But from India's perspective the status quo is a good thing.

They have plans to make two engine types. They better expect to spend billions and get foreign consultants for it to be viable. Otherwise, if the funds arent there they are wasting time.

You didnt even know FOC was completed, now you have to move on to the next thing. It's in production, wait on it. That's all that I can tell you.

Been waiting for the past 20 years. So far. Not even one single squadron of FOC lca inducted even after 35+ years :

it will fly, it will be inducted in numbers. it will fire this weapon and that weapon. It will do this and it will do that and for that some drawings are proof. Lollll

No indian wants to live in present where the fact remains that even after 35 +, no FOC Lca has been inducted to date. Lollllll

You are just repeating same old bull sh1t which has already been proven to be bull Sh1t and you will run out of air in about 3 days when your nation receives big dosage of reality check. :lol:

That is what an indian does: broaden the topic when they cant defend their own product. It is part of their mentality. They physchic. They try to take you down in a group but once it is one on one, they will. Look for exits and forcefully introduce events, equipment that have nothing to do with the topic!

Been waiting for the past 20 years. So far. Not even one single squadron of FOC lca inducted even after 35+ years :

it will fly, it will be inducted in numbers. it will fire this weapon and that weapon. It will do this and it will do that and for that some drawings are proof. Lollll

No indian wants to live in present where the fact remains that even after 35 +, no FOC Lca has been inducted to date. Lollllll

No, you didnt even know FOC was achieved, didnt even know that it had an operational radar. Now you have to switch to FOC sqd, again wait on it, it's in the production line. This isnt a drawing, but actual models on the line.

tejas-sp21.jpg

Wait on them to come out the line. That's all that can be said.

And again, did your JF have FOC in the beginning, did it even have some of the features demanded for FOC Tejas? No, so why do a sqd of FOC Tejas matter, when there is a sqd of IOC operational models in the hand of the users?

No, you didnt even know FOC was achieved, didnt even know that it had an operational radar. Now you have to switch to FOC sqd, again wait on it, it's in the production line. This isnt a drawing, but actual models on the line.

tejas-sp21.jpg

And again, did your JF have FOC in the beginning, did it even have some of the features demanded for FOC Tejas? No, so why do a sqd of FOC Tejas matter, when there is a sqd of IOC operational models in the hand of the users?

hey water car , LCA is purely in its current state is best suited for defensive role only . Reason being it is a Mig 21 replacement . how can you summarize MoD/Military industrial complex can fill the gap if you want to design an offensive fighter . reason for this question is you guys are too repetitive with the word make in ind , indigenization etal . the thing is the engine is still American. yes you got the sub systems developed and they are made in India , but most critical element is still imported . even for AMCA you guys are looking for imported engines. there is no clear goals as far as I can see. so is made in india a hog wash by modi to appease people for votes

That is what the Indians have been saying for the last 35+ years:

"Wait on them, they are almost ready and will have this and that and they will fire this and that"

Still the same and still havent managed to deploy a fully FOC squadron of LCA to date.

Also, considering the track record of HAL, there is a high probability that this pic of a plane on production line will neither be completed on time nor will it will roll out without its share of snags and issues!

As i have always maintained. A flawed design can only go so far!!

Where are the workers working on this downsynderomed version of mirage
Plane? :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

No wonder the first FOC plane is still on production line despite getting the go ahead order on January 2019 !!! One year has gone by and not even one (1) plane rolled out?? :cheers:

Keep it up India. Well done!!! :partay:

Attachments

• tejas-sp21.jpg
    tejas-sp21.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 18
That is what the Indians have been saying for the last 35+ years:

"Wait on them, they are almost ready and will have this and that and they will fire this and that"

Still the same and still havent managed to deploy a fully FOC squadron of LCA to date.

Also, considering the track record of HAL, there is a high probability that this pic of a plane on production line will neither be completed on time nor will it will roll out without its share of snags and issues!

As i have always maintained. A flawed design can only go so far!!

Wait on it. It is on the production line, no different to the IOC sqd was in it.

Where are the workers working on this downsynderomed version of mirage
Plane? :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

No wonder the first FOC plane is still on production line despite getting the go ahead order on January 2019 !!! One year has gone by and not even one (1) plane rolled out?? :cheers:

Keep it up India. Well done!!! :partay:
No. 45 Squadron IAF from 1 July 2016
Final Operational Clearance (FOC) was attained by ADA on 20 February 2019, and production activities of FOC configuration have commenced at HAL.
https://indusdictum.com/2019/12/03/...-tejas-tejas-mk2-in-the-pipeline-mos-defence/

And yes despite your own article about work commencing in February 2019 ( 370 days and counting) , HAL has not delivered even one (1) air craft?

tejas-sp21.jpg

Not a single person is working?

How long are the day shifts at HAL - 2 - 4 hours?

If it is anything more than 6 hours shift per day then everyone at HAL working on LCA is just absurdly incompetent!

Any new time line given by HAL when the FOC Squadron WILLLLLL be delivered and it WILLLLLL fly and it WILLLL carry this and that weapon and it WILLLLL fire this and thst weapon and it WILLLLL do this and that both in air and also under water????

And yes despite your own article about work commencing in February 2019 ( 370 days and counting) , HAL has not delivered even one (1) air craft?

View attachment 609300

Not a single person is working?

How long are the day shifts at HAL - 2 - 4 hours?

If it is anything more than 6 hours shift per day then everyone at HAL working on LCA is just absurdly incompetent!

Any new time line given by HAL when the FOC Squadron WILLLLLL be delivered and it WILLLLLL fly and it WILLLL carry this and that weapon and it WILLLLL fire this and thst weapon and it WILLLLL do this and that both in air and also under water????

unfortunately they have only 4 getting ready on the production floor which will be delivered by June 2020

unfortunately they have only 4 getting ready on the production floor which will be delivered by June 2020

I see. So even in 2020, they will not add any new squadron other than the initial 16 ioc prototypes which were given foc and another 4 foc planes on production line to be completed in June 2020 (no guarantee based on the past record) totalling 20 lca!!

Is there a reason why HAL is so slow? Is it because they are having hard time sourcing the parts domestically or is it their lack of planning in obtaining parts from internationally or is it because of some other reason? - it has been 35+ years. They should have get their act together by now.

Did they not document the production process in detail for the previous 16 planes? They are producing 4 planes in 1 and half years (if they meet june 2020 timeline) but boasts that they can produce upto 16 and even more per year?

There is more than just something that is simply not right with LCA!!

Last edited:
I see. So even in 2020, they will not add any new squadron other than the initial 16 ioc prototypes which were given foc and another 4 foc planes on production line to be completed in June 2020 (no guarantee based on the past record) totalling 20 lca!!

Is there a reason why HAL is so slow? Is it because they are having hard time sourcing the parts domestically or is it their lack of planning in obtaining parts from internationally or is it because of some other reason? - it has been 35+ years. They should have get their act together by now.

there is no issue with parts or equipment , the biggest enemy of India is its Defence PSU like HAL, OFB etal.
also these PSU's had misused its defence offsets policy, which was introduced to encourage domestic manufacturing.

the main reason is lazy and carelessness when they get into MoU's these govt employed morons hardly read th terms and conditions to put it in a simple tone

L&T delivered K9 ahead of their deadline if that was given to OFB or any other PSU you will not even see them on production line

Trust me Indian Defence PSU's are Pakistan biggest assets, all you guy's from the other side of the border have to do is watch them rot without any innovation . because we are our own worst enemy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom