What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

From a Pakistani perspective - its fine. Like i said. PAF and Pak armed forces achieved its objective.

40 days to give a tour of neighborhood site - sure COWS were the only living organisms that were killed. Gafoor did his job well , with utmost sincerity. Pity he was passed off for promotion.

Every bomb of yours fell short of target by 500 mtrs to more than a KM. It just means poor employment of stand off weapons. But PAF is a professional air force - this will be corrected immediately.

With regards to ballistic missiles - how did you deny India that oppurtunity. I dont know of this. India did not climb escalation ladder because it met its objectives. Also the utter capitulation on PAK's part to return back Abhinandan - it hoped for cessation of hostilities. It got what it wanted.

If only we had rafales - is a perfectly acceptable statement. If you cannot process it then its your problem. Our generals have much more freehand to speak. We dont put generals in house arrest due to a difference of opinion

You are full of shit is a statement resorted by people who are incompetent and jingoistic. Absolutely devoid of facts.

Bakakot building is still standing & was standing the very next day. BBC hindi and others news channel reported it from the sight. They were only not allowed into the building.

Bakakot building is still standing & was standing the very next day. BBC hindi and others news channel reported it from the sight. They were only not allowed into the building.

Thank you. That is precisely the point.
The structure was meant to stand. Any one who has followed syrian conflict and israels employment of Spice bomb munitions would know the impact and damage it does. The structure is gutted from inside. All the kinetic action happens inside. Externally and from a TOP view perspective - you wouldnt come to know. I am sure if you were stand close to building you would see its effects. ISPR did a fab job in organizing a sham tour of supposed journos who didnt have a clue. The tour happened 40 days after.

Indian MoD concludes price negotiations with HAL for 83 LCA Mk1A
Official sources told Jane's on 18 February that the deal for the upgraded single-engined fighters is expected to be signed before the end of fiscal year 2019/20 (FY 2019/20) following approval of the procurement from the Cabinet Committee on Security,

So mk1a going to be formally ordered before march 31 2020? If happens India counter balancing jf17 bk3 development with it,

https://www.janes.com/article/94369...ons-with-hal-for-83-lca-mk-1a-combat-aircraft

Thank you. That is precisely the point.
The structure was meant to stand. Any one who has followed syrian conflict and israels employment of Spice bomb munitions would know the impact and damage it does. The structure is gutted from inside. All the kinetic action happens inside. Externally and from a TOP view perspective - you wouldnt come to know. I am sure if you were stand close to building you would see its effects. ISPR did a fab job in organizing a sham tour of supposed journos who didnt have a clue. The tour happened 40 days after.
dude why don't you thinks if spice bomb penetrates inside doesn't effect the external of build what a fool you're, and inside bomb blast can cause sudden change in pressure INSIDE which can deform the building and satellite pics can any show deformation of building, i can show lots of youtube clips then perpetrators caused deformation of building get out of you fairy tails dude

dude why don't you thinks if spice bomb penetrates inside doesn't effect the external of build what a fool you're, and inside bomb blast can cause sudden change in pressure INSIDE which can deform the building and satellite pics can any show deformation of building, i can show lots of youtube clips then perpetrators caused deformation of building get out of you fairy tails dude

Dude dude - why dont you search, research on Spice Bomb and its different variants. While you are at it - search for Syrian operations. You will get what you are looking for. You enlighten PDF audience as well. Hint - read carefully my statement above - TOP view will show no structural damage, but inside will be gutted out. Have fun.

Indian MoD concludes price negotiations with HAL for 83 LCA Mk1A
Official sources told Jane's on 18 February that the deal for the upgraded single-engined fighters is expected to be signed before the end of fiscal year 2019/20 (FY 2019/20) following approval of the procurement from the Cabinet Committee on Security,

So mk1a going to be formally ordered before march 31 2020? If happens India counter balancing jf17 bk3 development with it,

https://www.janes.com/article/94369...ons-with-hal-for-83-lca-mk-1a-combat-aircraft

This is great ! Only thing - India is not doing to counter balance Blk3 development. India is doing this to make its aerospace truly independent. Only remaining frontier is Engine.

Dude dude - why dont you search, research on Spice Bomb and its different variants. While you are at it - search for Syrian operations. You will get what you are looking for. You enlighten PDF audience as well. Hint - read carefully my statement above - TOP view will show no structural damage, but inside will be gutted out. Have fun.
And causes no internal and external deformation because of sudden pressure changes,Its a simple physics dude, what ridiculous theory you have Dude:hitwall::crazy:

And causes no internal and external deformation because of sudden pressure changes,Its a simple physics dude, what ridiculous theory you have Dude:hitwall::crazy:

Like i said. Search , research. Its not simple physics dude. These weapons are state of the art. Lockheed is now distributing Spice kits amongst all its fighters. Anyways to answer your question - it depends. If the structure targetted is an Apartment Building,then sure there will be deformation since load bearing structures inside may cave in. If the structure targetted is a shed with make shift living quarters then the external deformation will be close to none due to relative absence of load bearing structures and presence of exit points which can release kinetic pressure. I am no physics expert , but if you search on this deep enough then you will find what you are looking for.

Like i said. Search , research. Its not simple physics dude. These weapons are state of the art. Lockheed is now distributing Spice kits amongst all its fighters. Anyways to answer your question - it depends. If the structure targetted is an Apartment Building,then sure there will be deformation since load bearing structures inside may cave in. If the structure targetted is a shed with make shift living quarters then the external deformation will be close to none due to relative absence of load bearing structures and presence of exit points which can release kinetic pressure. I am no physics expert , but if you search on this deep enough then you will find what you are looking for.
Don't be so stupid, structure must deform, because its a building not cave or mountain, and as for your tall claims off yours show me the proofs that Lockheed marketing spice kit among all its fighters and what do you mean those above troll, are you trying to say IAF didn't hit its intended target (Score direct Hit to the target) and as for your information i already knows lot the physics behind the spice type penetratorsor bombs against reinforce concrete targets, if you know basics of bombs please tell me what types of explosive warheads used by these bombs

And stick to the topic dude this is Tejas discussion thread not spice bomb or 26 FEB 2019 discussion thread

Don't be so stupid, structure must deform, because its a building not cave or mountain, and as for your tall claims off yours show me the proofs that Lockheed marketing spice kit among all its fighters
Your making me do your work. Why dont you search.
Anyways heres official Lockheed- https://news.lockheedmartin.com/201...-To-Market-SPICE-Air-to-Surface-Guidance-Kits
There are further developements on this - you can follow IDF forums for an update on this.

and what do you mean those above troll, are you trying to say IAF didn't hit its intended target (Score direct Hit to the target) and as for your information i already knows lot the physics behind the spice type penetratorsor bombs against reinforce concrete targets, if you know basics of bombs please tell me what types of explosive warheads used by these bombs
Acha - please educate all of us on different varieties of SPICE penetrators. I am asking you since you claim to know everything. Lets start from there. Oh by the way - you have used reinforced concrete targets; Looks like you are confusing this with bunker busting bombs - even there are enough content which illustrates similar mode of working.

And stick to the topic dude this is Tejas discussion thread not spice bomb or 26 FEB 2019 discussion thread
You are right. This is Tejas thread. I dont want to derail the thread. Anything you would like to know about Tejas ?

Your making me do your work. Why dont you search.
Anyways heres official Lockheed- https://news.lockheedmartin.com/201...-To-Market-SPICE-Air-to-Surface-Guidance-Kits
There are further developements on this - you can follow IDF forums for an update on this.
Only for export not used by USAF

You are right. This is Tejas thread. I dont want to derail the thread. Anything you would like to know about Tejas ?
Thank you very much

Acha - please educate all of us on different varieties of SPICE penetrators. I am asking you since you claim to know everything. Lets start from there. Oh by the way - you have used reinforced concrete targets; Looks like you are confusing this with bunker busting bombs - even there are enough content which illustrates similar mode of working.
So what is Spice if it is not a penetrator, please explain me

Second squadron of LCA Tejas would be stationed at Pathankot or Sirsa Airbase (maybe)... On WESTERN BORDER for sure...

1_VUFIcqKImAjrBIGiGnHbJw.jpeg

Only for export not used by USAF

Thank you very much

So what is Spice if it is not a penetrator, please explain me
Exactly. Spice is not a penetrator. Its a conversion kit to give stand off capability. Iy uses mk 93 and mk 94 GBU. Neither has anti penetration capabilities.

Exactly. Spice is not a penetrator. Its a conversion kit to give stand off capability. Iy uses mk 93 and mk 94 GBU. Neither has anti penetration capabilities.
If this is a glide general purpose bomb then how its penetrates to building of balakot, its should be explode on impact then

40 days to give a tour of neighborhood site - sure COWS were the only living organisms that were killed. Gafoor did his job well , with utmost sincerity. Pity he was passed off for promotion.

Pity, IAF or India failed to show the impact of Pakistani weapons even after a year so that world can form its own opinion about PAF's strike's accuracy or otherwise. It is GHAFOOR. OH, BTW, this is how the world has seen accuracy of IAF's strike.
https://www.aspistrategist.org.au/indias-strike-on-balakot-a-very-precise-miss/
Accuracy of Spikes on ground...
village2.jpg

Every bomb of yours fell short of target by 500 mtrs to more than a KM. It just means poor employment of stand off weapons. But PAF is a professional air force - this will be corrected immediately.

And Govt. of Pakistan/FO/PAF ... all have explained the reason why it was so. PAF showed recorded footage of its stand-off weapon which was deliberately guided off-target. Where is SPIKE's footage? Where is footage of carters created by PAF's weapons which you r claiming 1/2 to 1 KM off target? Nothing! NADA..

With regards to ballistic missiles - how did you deny India that oppurtunity. I dont know of this. India did not climb escalation ladder because it met its objectives. Also the utter capitulation on PAK's part to return back Abhinandan - it hoped for cessation of hostilities. It got what it wanted.

By simply making US intervene by bringing our BM launcher in open for their satellites to pick it up. Yeah India met her objectives that's why after Balakot it sends a sub into Pakistani waters just to be detected and threatened its existence with missile strike. Of course, Pakistan never wanted to increase the hostilities. It was Indian enterprise, Pakistan just responded. Pakistan, with its conventional deterrence, thwarted Indian design to establish a new normal in subcontinent.

Releasing a POW a gesture which was received well from across the world. Question is, if India wanted to punish Pakistan for helping so-called terrorism, why Kashmir is still under curfew? Your own people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom