What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions-[Thread 2]

Talk is cheap

Show me a non indian article or link confirming that india has inducted one full lca squadron. With serial numbers.

Front line is pak border. Now tell us how far is Sulur, TN. Combat ready planes are deployed at front lines.

Bottom line: LCA is FAIL!!

Will be sticking to lca as it is lca topic.

Either way, comparing a deployed at frontline plane with a deployed in front of park plane is comparing oranges vs apples.

It is called planning and execution. Lca failed. Engine failed. Radar fail. Timelines.. Super fail.

Again I will say that it's your point of view.

Our view is different, you don't had much needed fighter plane. Because you were having only one decent fighter f16 aircraft in your inventory. You inducted the jf 17 even not being fully developed.

Indian case is just different, we were already having 4th generation aircraft's in front line duty (su30mki, mirage 2000 and mig 29). We were not in hurray to induct a under developed aircraft. Many critical features are added and getting add in jf 17 after inducted in inventory.

Again, pls technology prove that jf 17 aircraft is superior to present hal tejas.

Overall, hal tejas mk1a will be future of Indian airforce just like jf17 block 3 for Pakistan.

But, our front line deployed aircraft's will be much more capable aircrafts like su 30mki, Rafael, AMCA... Etc

Last edited:
Now the only reason its deployed in Sulur is ? Ask why? Cos its near to Bangalore, so a new fighter plane may encounter teething issues which needs to be solved

You call LCA a new fighter plane even after 30+ years? Lmao

LCA STILL has teething issues even after 30+ years?

Hahahaah

Last edited:
Jf 17 role was not more than your mirage fighter..... Just bomb and try to escape at the earliest.

What is LCA? Down syndromed Indian version of Mirage? How many modern delta planes (J10, rafael, eurofighter and Grippen) are flying out there today? Show me ONE without canards.

LCA is super FAIL. A perfect case study on how not build an aircraft if the only knowledge base is assembling of planes.

Karachi from Sulur is 1,800+ km away. Azad Kashmir from Sulur is 2,000+ km away. With a combat radius of only 500 km and NO radar and still in its IOC configuration, unless LCA has secret Klingon/Indian fantasy technology, it is FAIL.

Karachi from Sulur is 1,800+ km away. Azad Kashmir from Sulur is 2,000+ km away. With a combat radius of only 500 km and NO radar and still in its IOC configuration, unless LCA has secret Klingon/Indian fantasy technology, it is FAIL.

Do you know combat range of jf 17? I don't understand, why you quoted above?
  • Combat range: 1,350 km (840 mi, 730 nmi)
And what about your major cities from International border? likewise Lahore, Islamabad and Karachi etc..

Do you know combat range of jf 17? I don't understand, why you quoted above?
  • Combat range: 1,350 km (840 mi, 730 nmi)
And what about your major cities from International border? likewise Lahore, Islamabad and Karachi etc..

Combat range of LCA is almost one third of jf17 and still not combat ready even after 30+ years.

Must you forcefully insert jf17 to defend your failed LCA? Cant you defend fail lca on its own? And talk about LCA in its current state and not what it WILLLLL have. Been hearing about what it willlllll have for the last 20 years and still a fail plane!!!

Only thing it has proven is that it can go up and come down and then go up and come down and then go up and come down and so on... (5,000+ 20 min sorties)....... Lolllll

Combat range of LCA is almost one third of jf17 and still not combat ready even after 30+ years.

Must you forcefully insert jf17 to defend your failed LCA? Cant you defend fail lca on its own? And talk about LCA in its current state and not what it WILLLLL have. Been hearing about what it willlllll have for the last 20 years and still a fail plane!!!

Only thing it has proven is that it can go up and come down and then go up and come down and then go up and come down and so on... (5,000+ 20 min sorties)....... Lolllll

We don't need 1300km for hal tejas.. 500 km is enough ( combat ratio).....

If it was failed then might be in musiam but again any aircraft designed, development and production is just different level... And only fee countries can do like US, Russia, China, france, Sweden and EU.

Nut and bold job can do any country and we are doing from last many years.

Its little late but we are happy that we are still taking steps. It is always something better then nothing

Last edited:

If it was failed then might be in musician but again any aircraft designed, development and production is just different level... And only fee countries can do like US, Russia, China, france, Sweden and EU.

Its little late but we are happy that we are still taking steps. It is always something better then nothing

Good luck. I am "SURE" Pakistanis will rather have you Indians induct more LCAs (with 500 km combat range) than Rafales..... ;)

If it was failed then might be in musician but again any aircraft designed, development and production is just different level... And only fee countries can do like US, Russia, China, france, Sweden and EU.

Do u u understand what is being discussed?
TIMELINES???
Let me give u examples,,,,father says we need a fighter pilot in our family,,,pappu son stands up n screams,,,yes papa i will do it.
I will become an ace fghter pilot,,best of the Aces,,will be capable of this,,comparable to that.easy peasy lemon squeasy.
Sadly the son cudnt clear matriculation in his first try or the subsequent attempts,,,he kept trying nevertheless ultimately,aftr decades of failure, cleared matriculation n proudly declared to his father tht now he is almost an ace fighter pilot n wants money to buy books only to realise tht eligibility criteria has changed,,,n now to become a pilot an applicant needs to clear 10+2 with physics chemistry n math.but but but its great,,,,coz it was first time n he will do it in nxt time,,bravo.
Now tht son is jumping again for mwf/amca,,,,akin to phd n post doc,,n bhakts confident on thr success n jumping too.

Which one? R77-1?

I think he is talking about Meteor which have not been provided to India as of date. But you know indians are: it WILLLLL have this and that and you do not have this now.

Last i read, initial batch wasn't suppose to come with Meteor but India requested France to send them along. France has not approved the request yet.

I think he is talking about Meteor which have not been provided to India as of date. But you know indians are: it WILLLLL have this and that and you do not have this now.

Last i read, initial batch wasn't suppose to come with Meteor but India requested France to send them along. France has not approved the request yet.
No. They had ordered tha R77-1s after 27 Feb

In last 15 years I have traded in my Infiniti and gone through three different designs and spec(s) and this plane is still stuck. Lol

I don’t engage anyone on LCA these Indians are living in a different realty. Talk about LCA but run to France for more fighters.

No. They had ordered tha R77-1s after 27 Feb
After balakot incident we ( GOI) in negotiations with russia to order 300 in total 80–100 km (R-77), 110 km (R-77-1) I am not able to find this the order went through or still on the table . since there is one section in the media claiming to have already placed the order and other is not

Coming to meteor there are plans to integrate it to SU 30 and M2K
SU 30 MDBA said out right no since it is a russian platforum amd for M2K they said it is not cost effective. But there is another report that MDBA UK division is ok to integrate but unable to verify it hope someone here sheds some light
https://www.defenseworld.net/news/2...To_Buy_New_missiles_For_Su_30MKI__MiG_29_Jets
https://theprint.in/defence/wiser-a...issiles-worth-700-million-from-russia/249553/

No way the UK will integrate onto the Su30MKI... Meteor will be tied to European platforms. Period.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom