What's new

HAL sets up second Tejas production line to produce three aircraft per year

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
HAL sets up second Tejas production line......

The second line when fully operational can produce three aircraft per year.

By Anantha Krishnan M Published: Feb 2, 2017, 11:13 AM ISTT-

Bengaluru: Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) has set up a second line for the series production of Tejas. The new line has come up at Aircraft Division in December 2016, with the facility now being equipped with full-fledged assembly jigs.

Currently Tejas SP-5 is being integrated here, while SP-4 already moved to the final stages of systems checking at the LCA Division. HAL has converted the erstwhile Kiran hangar to set up this additional production line.

Read more at: http://english.mathrubhumi.com/news...s-production-line-aircraft-division-1.1700394

This elite guy is trying to troll as per his paranoia..
It's a production line which will assemble 3 aircraft/year,not a production unit.
Now per year production rate is 12..16 aircraft per year can be expected from late 2017 or 2018 when cabinet committee approves another production line.
Same way MKI was started with two aircraft per year with a single production line..Now we produce 18 MKIs per year..

This elite guy is trying to troll as per his paranoia..
It's a production line which will assemble 3 aircraft/year,not a production unit.
Now per year production rate is 12..16 aircraft per year can be expected from late 2017 or 2018 when cabinet committee approves another production line.
Same way MKI was started with two aircraft per year with a single production line..Now we produce 18 MKIs per year..
And since you are desperate to prove your worth, care to enlighten us, how by just copy pasting and even without a POV, did you come to your ridiculous conclusion.

I don't need to digest anything when you don't want to discern a common thing in expense of ego.
A Pakistani spewing bs worth less than a dripping sweat of forehead to peope outside Pakistan.:enjoy:
First you don't have the ability to comprehend and start off with your tripe.
It's easy to squash a cockroach crawling on PDF but where is fun in that.

First you don't have the ability to comprehend and start off with your tripe.
It's easy to squash a cockroach crawling on PDF but where is fun in that.
What is untrue about my first statement?:D
At least I can expect a justification from an elite force.I am just a poor guy..
Please don't give ego bursting one liners.

What is untrue about my first statement?:D
At least I can expect a justification from an elite force.I am just a poor guy..
Please don't give ego bursting one liners.
Now that you have others habitually rubbing fair'n lovely on your backside, i guess i will just need to spoon feed you.
1: Thread Title : HAL sets up second Tejas production line to produce three aircraft per year

2 : The article substance ....
HAL sets up second Tejas production line......

Now do point out what's troubling your tiny ego here.... how did i hurt your pride that you are wasting bandwidth as your dear colleague was complaining the other day....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom