What's new

HAL LUH| Updates and Discussions

5 LUH a year.... that's low. A second line with private sector.HAL should take lead in development , testing , qualification and improvements along with 1 production line and a production line optimised for delivering more numbers with a private sector player.

@Abingdonboy
If HAL actually manage to get IOC soon and get a private player to manufacture a second line , I am with you that we won't need Ka226T then .

From a document as on last year November 2015 timeline stuff
upload_2016-9-6_17-15-13.png

This is suppose to change with further orders for Chinooks and Apaches later

Private sector estimation included the need for Light Utility Helos stand at 600+ as per industry sources in one of the FICCI seminars.. The gap is too huge for LUH alone..

For a private sector line with HAL, HAL has to leave its protectionist policies. It has basically resisted the LCA line for L&T, and it will again resist LUH private line as well.
Unless it changes its approach and does not play games to protect its so called turf, you wont see private sector lines in HAL produced major platforms like helos or jet fighters..

From a document as on last year November 2015 timeline stuff
View attachment 331933
This is suppose to change with further orders for Chinooks and Apaches later

Private sector estimation included the need for Light Utility Helos stand at 600+ as per industry sources in one of the FICCI seminars.. The gap is too huge for LUH alone..

For a private sector line with HAL, HAL has to leave its protectionist policies. It has basically resisted the LCA line for L&T, and it will again resist LUH private line as well.
Unless it changes its approach and does not play games to protect its so called turf, you wont see private sector lines in HAL produced major platforms like helos or jet fighters..
Naval Twin Engine - 50 Nos. - what class and role?

CrrFm1HXYAQL2WN.jpg

Looking good!
Wunderbar!... Experts , I see making monitoring sensors , on top of the nose, both skids, near the engine exhaust, top of the vertical tail - BUT can anyone tell me the D shaped bar? below is for?

Naval utility.. Where it was agusta and Eurocopter.. tender scrapped
So this will be replaced with local (ALH) or merge with another tender or re-tendered?

Wunderbar!... Experts , I see making monitoring sensors , on top of the nose, both skids, near the engine exhaust, top of the vertical tail - BUT can anyone tell me the D shaped bar? below is for?

I believe it's just a tail skid.

I believe it's just a tail skid.
D shape bar is for the tail rotor not interfering with ground...
just did a quick check , most Light single engine helicopter have the tail props at the base of the vertical tail (Twin engine - at the top) .Still hope they just provide a vertical fin below so be a tail skid like
Bell_407_-N23986.jpg

Back
Top Bottom