More....

IMG_7358.JPG

Amazing belly shot :)

IMG_7370.JPG

Don't you just love that tiger!

IMG_7423.JPG

Made to kill :devil:

IMG_7429.JPG

DIRCM will be israeli MUSIC in all likelihood......

link: http://www.el-op.com/category/MUSIC

Scan_Pic0004.jpg

Scan_Pic0005.jpg

I think this beast looks pretty good, beside its "vista windows"
Plus, why is its max payload so little. It seems to me that it can only carry 4 ATGM, and 2 rocket pods

I think this beast looks pretty good, beside its "vista windows"
Plus, why is its max payload so little. It seems to me that it can only carry 4 ATGM, and 2 rocket pods

The current body weight should be reduced before it can take on more weapons. long way to go.

:cheers:

Congratulations to HAL. We are proud of you.

Air marshal P. K. Barbora is looking very happy at 0:25 in last video.
"I'm a proud Indian."

He indeed Is..... If India can produce a Helicopter Of such caliber, its Obvious to have an Uncontrollable joy and Happiness..... ...

Iam sure its Got its Unique place in the armed forces.... Its already ordered By the Army and Airforce, Its got a deadly combination of Stability and maneuverability , Which Is hard to get..... According to Mr.Unnikrishnan "Its the most maneuverable and Steady helicopter he has ever handled"

Keep the spirit alive for the Next projects of HAL

UAV
MCA
LCA MK2
Medium Lift helicopter
Light Utility helicopter

And Many more.....

After getting experience of Dhruv,LCH, I don't see any fall back in bottom two projects, I'm eagerly looking at the first project in your list.
We are really lagging in that field.

After getting experience of Dhruv,LCH, I don't see any fall back in bottom two projects, I'm eagerly looking at the first project in your list.
We are really lagging in that field.

Yes Indeed We are..... But by the pace at which our R&D sector is growing Iam pretty sure about the Next Projects taken up by our Institutions

Yes Indeed We are..... But by the pace at which our R&D sector is growing Iam pretty sure about the Next Projects taken up by our Institutions

I think HAL Should handle only R&D work and assembling should be giving to private companies...to speed up the process

Now... Unlike your LCA TEJAS and ARJUN tank. this seems to be quite an achievement. Beautiful attack heli this. Congrats to all my indian friends..

one thing i could help noticing is that is has a very small RCS because of which its gonna give the anti air units a very hard time.

How would it compare to a cobra though?

Back
Top Bottom