What's new

HAL LCH| Updates and Discussions

^^^^ Indian army sir
Don't get to hear of Armed Dhruv these days . What will be its role after LCH and who will take them IAF or IA

Dhruv WSI is mainly for the Army, as I already mentioned Its a multi role,multi Mission Helicopter....

Stunning cockpits . Thanks Flaming Arrow
Esp Dhruv . Reminds me Dhruv will be having tandem seat . While LCH one back of the other .

Tejas has great cockpit , look at the fully digital cockpit theory . Miles ahead of Su-30MKI which has so many Analogue dials.

^^^^ Indian army sir
Don't get to hear of Armed Dhruv these days . What will be its role after LCH and who will take them IAF or IA

Buddy , no need to flame . Learn to keep discussion technical . Indulging in personal war and blame will only get you in trouble , you dont learn anything about weapon system.

Weaponised Dhurv can still be used to transport troops , and then provide them with close air support.

45087_1236343465.jpg

1707524.jpg

Weaponised_Dhruv.JPG

Using them against Insurgents for example , could involve first softening up the ground and then dropping the troops to mop up and continue to provide close support.

There are other international example of this as well
Take the blackhawk for example

MH-60L Direct Action Penetrator (DAP): US Army variant. Special operations modification, operated by the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment. It is capable of being armed with Hellfire missiles, M230 Chain Gun 30 mm automatic cannon, Hydra 70 2.75-inch (70 mm) rockets, as well as M134D gatling guns operated as door guns or fixed forward.

black-haw-hellfire.jpg

The UH-60 comes in many variants, and many different modifications. The U.S. Army variants can be fitted with the stub wings to carry additional fuel tanks or weapons. Variants may have different capabilities and their respective equipment in order to fulfill different roles.

Amazing coc kpits.....

Now this is wat i mean by Glass Cockpits......:yahoo:

Karthic ,
arent you bored of "Glass cabins" of TCS office.:lol:

Sorry for bad joke - But yes those digital displays are stunning . AMLCD are the way to go . Anyone having info on who is building those LCDs

Karthic ,
arent you bored of "Glass cabins" of TCS office.:lol:

Sorry for bad joke - But yes those digital displays are stunning . AMLCD are the way to go . Anyone having info on who is building those LCDs

If Iam right , Then The LCD's are made by SAMTEL , They were the ones who Made Indian HMD's ....

Stunning cockpits . Thanks Flaming Arrow
Esp Dhruv . Reminds me Dhruv will be having tandem seat . While LCH one back of the other .

I posted those cockpit picture dude. :lol:

Tejas has great cockpit , look at the fully digital cockpit theory . Miles ahead of Su-30MKI which has so many Analogue dials.

The MKI Cockpit is actually very good when it was made
Considering that this was back in the late 90's.

20su8g4.jpg

All of the analogue dials are only back ups.
HAL was also responsible for part of the Upgrade to the MKI standard

take a look a the new cockpits of the
Su-35
Su35_cockpit-2.jpg

Mig-35
2yv5v2g.jpg

the MKI mid-life upgrade coming up , may borrow features from this.
Same goes for the Mig-29's also being upgraded.

A little comparison to
the SU-30MKK(china)
Su-30MKK_cockpit.jpg

J-11
J-11B-Cockpit-Prototype-1S.jpg

J-10
20041207_6J10Cockpit.jpg

Jf-17(no fancy French stuff)
Cockpit&

are we planning to integrate LCH with LAHAT or HELINA ????by the waysome guru to shed light on the speed with which the development of helina is going on..

Gogbot , thanks for those pictures .

Lets wait till MKI gets MLU till then best cockpit of IAF will remain of LCA .
And , Yes that Su35 is looking similar to F35 , even exceeding all MRCA jet's cockpits .

^^^^^

very well them corrected.

I did not know they changed the cockpit.

Now that JF17 cockpit looks superbly designed . Quite similar to layout of Mig35 .
Aimmarul can you PM me the pic of HUD of Jf17 with this new cockpit design.

Back
Top Bottom