What's new

HAL LCH| Updates and Discussions

There is one question always come to my mind. that are we going to use any short of radar on the top of LCH or not????

There is one question always come to my mind. that are we going to use any short of radar on the top of LCH or not????

No.

As of now I can't see any ATGM either, hope the Helina gets ready fast before LCH become ready for induction or we should buy a foreign missile as immediate solution.

In the pics,ther are four hardpoints - two for rockets and two for missiles.

Each of the missile hardpoint has 2 missile like attachments.

Does that mean the LCH can carry only 4 ATGMs..?

Is it a bit low..?

In the pics,ther are four hardpoints - two for rockets and two for missiles.

Each of the missile hardpoint has 2 missile like attachments.

Does that mean the LCH can carry only 4 ATGMs..?

Is it a bit low..?

Just like LCH most of the attack choppers has four hardpoints. Each hardpoint usually carries two or more missiles. There is no particular hardpoint for rocket or missiles. You can mount ATGM where you mounted rockets. The weapon load configuration will depend on mission. Usually in a hardpoint it is 2 AAM or 4 ATGM or number of unguided rockets.

So if required LCH can carry 16 ATGM.

Just like LCH most of the attack choppers has four hardpoints. Each hardpoint usually carries two or more missiles. There is no particular hardpoint for rocket or missiles. You can mount ATGM where you mounted rockets. The weapon load configuration will depend on mission.

Im aware of this mate.....i was mentioning abt the load configuration seen in the picture.There was only 2 missiles in each hardpoint..

Usually in a hardpoint it is 2 AAM or 4 ATGM or number of unguided rockets.

So if required LCH can carry 16 ATGM.

This was wat I was concerned.Thnx for clarifying.

P1010133-734233.JPG

P1010162-796823.JPG

P1010130-731857.JPG

P1010097-756406.JPG

P1010180-759228.JPG

hmmmm.. Prototypee.

yep TD_1.....TD-2 is currently in production with a less weight of 84 kg....no of missiles will be increased by 4...i.e 8 missiles will be there....4 on each side....currently it carries two on each side only.....

Back
Top Bottom