What's new

HAL HLFT-42: Lead In Fighter Trainer Project

Really? :blink:... they are not really planning to develop a Mirage F1 or Marut-like aircraft in the 21st century?? :crazy:

It will again end in long delays, less performance and higher cost than competitors like the T-50, T-7, Hürjet, which are in a similar class I suspect even more when the Tejas is more or less in the same class too!

Why again such a waste of resources? :hitwall:

Just letting you know. You will face a flood of Indians for that low blow on them.

Side note: hopefully, the Tejas gets angry enough to lift off from the back of the food trucks it's been hitching free rides on.

Really? :blink:... they are not really planning to develop a Mirage F1 or Marut-like aircraft in the 21st century?? :crazy:

It will again end in long delays, less performance and higher cost than competitors like the T-50, T-7, Hürjet, which are in a similar class I suspect even more when the Tejas is more or less in the same class too!

My thoughts exactly

Is there a confirmed report about this HLFT? Or just an imaginative delusions of a social media poster?
There is already an ongoing prograam of a jet trainer. HAL isn’t stupid to get into another program just to get a high. They know that there is more than enough on their plate and can’t handle anymore. Unless it is very similar to Tejas or a variant of Tejas, with many systems removed to reduce the weight and complexity and an engine without afterburner.

Last edited:

It can very well be in the class of Hawk. Let's wait and watch. Its internal project of HAL, no such requirement from the MoD as of yet.

Is there a confirmed report about this HLFT? Or just an imaginative delusions of a social media poster?
There is already an ongoing prograam of a jet trainer. HAL isn’t stupid to get into another program just to get a high. They know that there is more than enough on their plate and can’t handle anymore. Unless it is very similar to Tejas or a variant of Tejas, with many systems removed to reduce the weight and complexity and an engine without afterburner.
Internal project of HAL. Was mentioned in their annual documents too. Confirmed by the test pilots of HAL too.

HAL on their plate alone only have Tejas MK1A in fighter jet programs. AMCA, TEDBF and Tejas MK2 are under ADA/DRDO.

Why waste precious resources on useless projects. Focus on Tejas and AMCA. Too much on the place already if we count TEDBF!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom