What's new

Hakan Coming Out

Hakan

RETIRED INTL MOD
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hakan Coming Out

I am writing you all this letter because I have something very important to tell you and I want to get this out right. Just so you do not get worried everything is alright. I am more than alright. For the first time in a long time I am truly happy. You guys have all been really kind to me and we have had good experiences together. What I want to tell you is that I am heterosexual.

Hakan Coming Out

I am writing you all this letter because I have something very important to tell you and I want to get this out right. Just so you do not get worried everything is alright. I am more than alright. For the first time in a long time I am truly happy. You guys have all been really kind to me and we have had good experiences together. What I want to tell you is that I am heterosexual.
How do you feeel being part of the majority :P

Hakan Coming Out

:omghaha:

Hakan Coming Out

:cheesy::cheesy: :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Hakan Coming Out

You had me fooled there @Hakan.

Congrats on this coming out. I thought you were about to brokeback mountain on us all. :omghaha:

I thought some badass Turkish gunship helicopter program got revealed....
:rofl::omghaha:
lol-049.gif

Epic!!

And I thought I was going to see a photograph of 'Hakan', a new super stealth bomber coming out of a hangar in Turkey, that was going to be used to bomb the crap out of the ISIS!! :lol:

Turned out it was all about a mod disclosing that he is a heterosexual!! Jeeez! What a fookin' disappointment!! :frown:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom