What's new

Hakan Coming Out

Hakan Coming Out
I am writing you all this letter because I have something very important to tell you and I want to get this out right. Just so you do not get worried everything is alright. I am more than alright. For the first time in a long time I am truly happy. You guys have all been really kind to me and we have had good experiences together. What I want to tell you is that I am heterosexual.

In case of this post not being %100 troll post....

Did you had doubts about being heterosexual ? o_O

Hakan Coming Out

I am writing you all this letter because I have something very important to tell you and I want to get this out right. Just so you do not get worried everything is alright. I am more than alright. For the first time in a long time I am truly happy. You guys have all been really kind to me and we have had good experiences together. What I want to tell you is that I am heterosexual.
:rofl:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
@asena_great

Hakan Coming Out

:-):partay::welcome::lock::yay::yay:

Surely a chick magnet high on weekend hash can do this, wait till monday...he'll be like wtf, im gonna delete this thread. :omghaha:
@Hakan is conservative, i even think he is Fetullah Gülen personally. :D

Did someone on the forum hit on you repeatedly? :P
I would understand if it was @Armstrong since the poor guy is being mocked the whole time but Hakan? :)

I would understand if it was @Armstrong since the poor guy is being mocked the whole time but Hakan? :)

I can already imagine brother @Hakan waking boozed up on monday morning in his underpants, hungover with hash lying on this table looking at this thread and going like...wtf was i thinking. :blink:

You alright bro? :p:

Did someone on the forum hit on you repeatedly? :P
Dear @Hakan, thanks for clarification, because I had some doubts about your orientation. :D Btw, I think Apple CEO will not be happy with this.

Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'| Reuters
:lol:

@Hakan ,i must say you are one of the bravest persons i have ever encountered,coming out like that.
Hats of to you!
Does this mean you are openly looking for a girlfriend now?

I can already imagine brother @Hakan waking boozed up on monday morning in his underpants, hungover with hash lying on this table looking at this thread and going like...wtf was i thinking. :blink:
:astagh:

Im a clean muslim guy.:angel:
In case of this post not being %100 troll post....

Did you had doubts about being heterosexual ? o_O
No doubts, I swear. :D
Surely a chick magnet high on weekend hash can do this, wait till monday...he'll be like wtf, im gonna delete this thread. :omghaha:

Gulen cemaat? Cmon man.:laugh:

whats heterosexual?
It means that I am attracted to the opposite sex. In my case women.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom